Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Dark's Recolor and advi design/ stor...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 6:38 PM Post #1
I've just hatched my first 6 vis lupora and of course he is in need of a makeover :)

So he needs your help to make him beautiful!!!

Come up with a new color concept for him and win a prize!

This contest has a twist though.

You have to come up with an avatar design to go with your lupora design as well!!! (create a very short back story as well.)

So you need to custom color my lupora and create an avatar and story to go with him.

Da Rules:

1) You can only use the markings that are visible on my Lupora.
2) You must make an avatar and a back story to go with your lupora
3) You can use any advi items. You don't have to own them.
4) One submission per person
5) No reserving posts
6) Be kind and respectful to one another. If there is any negativity, you will be disqualified from this contest.
7) Come back and vote for your favorite on 3/6
8) Please do not vote for your favorites until after 2pm on 3/6
9) Only those who entered the competition may vote.

End date:

This contest will end on 3/6 @ 2pm.

After that time, please come back and vote on whose design and story you like best. Please only be positive and do not include negative commentary on anyone else's design. if you don't like something about someone else's entry, please keep it to yourself.

You will have 2 days to come back and cast your vote. At which time I will take into consideration the top 3 favorites and possibly one wild card of my choosing.

There will be 2 different categories and you can vote for some one different in each category.

Category 1: Creativity
Category 2: Color Pallet

After 2pm on 3/6, you are welcome to vote. Please do not vote before then. I will ping users to remind them to vote at some point on 3/6 dependent on when I will get a chance to do it. If it is after 2 pm and I haven't pinged you, you are still welcome to vote.

I will then score those top 3-4 choices per category based on my own personal preferences, dye the little gentleman according to the overall color pallet winner and pass out prizes.

All voting will be stopped after 2pm on 3/8 and winners will be announced either that evening or by the following afternoon.

Prizes:

Creativity category and Color pallet category first place (2 prizes total)

Your choice of 1 of the following: Pumpkin Garments, Back Striped Zolnixi Ears, The Heartseeker, Scarecrow Ruby Gingham Costume, Glowing Shadow Lantern Or your choice of a 6 vis bulbori, Zolnixi or lupora (once I hatch out another)

Creativity category and color pallet category runner up (2 prizes total)

Your choice of 1 of the following: Staff of Flames, Patriotic Staff, Love Light Wings, Falling Hearts, Ulysses Butterfly Balloon, 1-Lesser Pet Dye or your choice of any one pet in my 1st and 2nd stables that is not a 6 vis.

Have fun :)

Here's the little fellow.

Gene One: Shadow Markings
Gene Two: Harlequin
Gene Three: Lunar Runes
Mutation One: Spiked Collar
Mutation Two: Ethereal Wings
Mutation Three: Jeweled Horns
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 6:38 PM Post #2
entries and other things
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 3/8/2014 at 12:08 PM Post #3
How about this?

And this as the avi:
Aaand I found my dream outfit
Edited By Babaaeyes on 3/8/2014 at 12:21 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 3/10/2014 at 11:36 PM Post #4
I realize it's a bit late for the contest, but given the lack of entries and the wonderful 6-vis in need of some colors, I wanted to share an idea. Not after prizes or anything, just want to make a suggestion for the lupora. :D

And an avi to go with:

And the super short story is that he's a tribal forest god who can shift between the above two forms to better interact with humans and animals and keep the peace. (Or something to that nature. X3)
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/11/2014 at 8:09 PM Post #5
Hi, heres my entry!
Heres the beautiful lupora, ( I love his mutations XD)

and heres the avi

heres her story

Here is Kyran, a cold hearted witch. She used to be a normal person untill, she stumbled upon a magical wishing well, and when she peered into it she felt tue overwhelming sensation, to destroy all who got in her path. While searching for a potion to help her with using her twisted magic, she saw a charming blue lupora, and captured him, and used him for her crooked ways, until he, eventually he breaks free

anyways I hope you like the story, even though its not much of one XD and I hope you like the lupora and avi I made
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 3/11/2014 at 8:11 PM Post #6
just so everyone is aware this contest ended on the 6th of march.

No one entered (I didn't bump either)

So I will still take entries into consideration as he has not been dyed and may hand out a prize or two but there is no more contest and I'm in no rush to dye the lupora

You do not need to include anything more than a color design unless you really want to as again, the deadline date has already passed.
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 3/11/2014 at 8:12 PM.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/11/2014 at 8:25 PM Post #7
Oops, I didnt see that XD

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.