Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Vorpar defeated. Now what?
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/28/2014 at 5:39 PM Post #1
So.... after defeating Vorpar, I seem somehow stuck... the log in the explore window (tranquility zone) tells me to return back to Ethernia. Ethernia does not have any news for me after the last fight (chancellor in the castle), no new cavern area visible where to go and to search for this stolen element thing ... no goddess to return to in Tranquility.

How to proceed now?
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 2/28/2014 at 9:12 PM Post #2
Congratulations, you've reached the endgame! :3

This is as far as the storyline content goes, so basically, you can do whatever you want until they release new content/zones to continue the story.
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 5:06 AM Post #3
oh, that's a pity....

I knew the story stops in the middle but thought it might be a bit later. I saw these lion-like pets and assumed I'll probably come across a zone first where you can hunt these species before the story breaks. (Not that I am collecting them or want to breed them... even had to release a couple of them recently, but they were a hint- I thought - that there must be still a zone to discover berfore the storyline stops abruptly. But they seem to be a time-related not zone-related species...

what a pity...

btw update: my incredible Vorpar-victorious party just lost horribly against Vierna (even worse than my first party which made it at least through the elves and through her first form to the shadow, her shadow killed them. My new party did not reach even that).
Which means testing another new parties for a while I guess.

What is the progress of the game development currently, does anyone know? When can we expect a new zone release?
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 12:29 PM Post #4
If you mean the Lighira, then yes, those are event-only pets that you can catch during the Summer Festival, or possibly win from event wheels/auctions. X3 Or buy an essence to make one.

And yeah, Vierna kinda needs you to have very good gear on your pets, and even then, you're going to want to have elixirs handy. If you're not already doing this, you should get a set of pets to use as mission runners, and grind those level 50 missions as much as possible. You can get a lot of elixirs and potions that way, and if you're lucky, you'll get some good gear from it too. :3 You can also reset the dungeons every day, so you can work your way up to Vierna, and then not fight her. You might be able to get some mythical gear from the previous bosses to buff up your pets before taking her on again.

As for when a new zone is coming, I haven't the foggiest. Hopefully someone else can answer that question for you.
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 12:47 PM Post #5
yes, I am playing with a main task party (explore, missions etc) and testing bossfighter parties aside of that. my taskighters have a tank with high hp, but the attackers have stats set to make fights as quick as possible (these wouldn't survive more than 2-3 strikes from vierna, but are perfect for all other zones). due to my healer pet, they hardly ever drop below 100% health and my tank rarely drops below 90%, or in tougher cases refills with mend easily. so: for zones they are perfect.

however: the equipment idea does not really work as I think vierna herself is the one who (only occasionally) drops something mythical. the party was equipped with epic and legendary, which did not help much (not much other than letting them get to her shadow).
I don't know... I am somehow reluctant to spend thousands for elixirs that you dump on pets on a fight that ----may-may-may-may-be may drop something mythical that would help against the opponent you just fought and needed the equip for that exact fight mainly. I read a couple of posts complaining about the drops being too scarce for an opponent as heavy as she is.

collecting elixirs by fighting in zones or from missions is a bit useless as what you get in lower zones is mainly too small for a vierna fight.
for her, you'll want 2,4k hp elixirs and they are too seldom to find and in the market larger elixirs are a tad bit too expensive given that viernas drops are hugely a question of luck.

ahh yes, it would be nice to get some news, some information... like what the release speed so far was, whether anyone heard about how far the coding work progress currently is or so - - -
Edited By Playerxyz on 3/1/2014 at 12:55 PM.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 1:00 PM Post #6
Vierna drops mythical relics, but the bosses prior to her drop mythical accessories and armors. :3 Specifically, the first two bosses can drop accessories, and the dark elf trio can drop the armors. Unfortunately, they're exceptionally rare, but if you keep at it, you'll get some eventually. If nothing else, you can get loot to sell for some more pocket change.

And that's why I said to do level 50 missions, the potions and elixirs you get from those are the 2,400 healing sort. :3 And you'll get them in batches of..I think 16? 12? Something like that, I forgot the exact number. It'll take some time, but you can have a stockpile of them with enough diligence in doing the level 50 missions.
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 1:08 PM Post #7
ahh.. missions...
well - sure, my mission pets are busy all the time and in the past few days when I was still in the storyline in the tranquility zone, I had plenty of time to capture some level 60 pets exactly for these missions. but it were not that many elixirs. I got potions in a bit larger batches, but the larger elixirs I got were like 2 or so (4 at most). (and I saw the last one long ago given that they are doing missions all the time).

ah... let's see.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Posted: 3/1/2014 at 1:28 PM Post #8
Really? Huh. I thought for sure it was more than that. x.x Next time I get elixirs from a mission satchel, I'll write it down to set myself straight on that.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/2/2014 at 3:07 AM Post #9
It's from the exceptional satchels (12hr missions) that I get lots of potions and elixirs (and gold).

After doing them for nigh on forever, they stack up. xD I have like 2.9k of those elixirs by now. Never bought a potion or elixir from town ever. Maybe when I'm lazy, use the healer to restore all my pets' health before a boss match, but it's cool.
Doing missions tends to make up for expenses like feeding pets, so they help.

I don't know what Krin is coding, but I do hope that stuff is being done. If it isn't with the new zones, there's always the benefit of having time to do breeding projects, make gold from missions to save for an event (or to buy things of interest), build a better team/gear, or do arena.
I've only started doing dungeons daily, and the payoff is nice. I finally have one pet decked out in full mythical gear. (Though I must've been doing dungeons daily for like a week+ in a row.)

A stagnated game isn't always a bad one imo. Just pretend like you're in endgame content like beating console games. Just work on stuff you already have for the fun of it. c:
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/2/2014 at 4:30 AM Post #10
good to see that.

I simply had bad luck (lots of bad luck, then).
just opened a new lvl50 mission satchel: 16 x restore potion, again.
past days it were gold satchels, almost all of them and some gear.

well, but it's at least good to know that they -can- contain elixirs, too.

thanks for clarifying!

clearing dungeons: it will be "0 dungeons cleared" on my profile, and the number will change only if I ever beat Vierna, the smaller dungeon will stay uncleared, forever. I am not going to spend hours on solving an unnerving puzzle, I am bad at them and wasting time on them would make me mad. I have to admit that I don't really understand why there is no alternative button in the smaller one (like the "ignore door" button in the higher dungeon).

puzzles should be a free choice thing: people should be able to make a decision whether they want it (for a boost or so), but why anyone would code such a thing as a "must solve" stopper: I don't really get it.

but yes, otherwise: sure. an exremely charming gameplay coding, will keep me busy for a while (the arena currently is a kind of a challenge indeed and stopping by at the tranuility zone for some woodsmen for a quick task or to see whether I can hunt some nice next lvl60 test bossfighters...) - I won't get bored that soon here.
- It just keeps me curious: who stole that element thing and where are the caves? :-)

UPDATE. today I received the first 16x elixirs pack, however only the 1,6k health elixirs. (when there is no 12hours mission available in umbra forest, sometimes I send a pet to a 12hours mission in the haven, I think they were from this one). used them immediately on a new attempt against Vierna. Lost again.
the bossfighters I used were the best ones I currently have available (meaning from all tests against her, they were the only ones who reached the shadow). they got her shadow down to 69%, that's all. she jumped from 70something to almost 90 percent once immediately after I used an elixir (she consumed the mana from the elixir immediately in the very same turn, so no chance here to act against that).
probably the best strategy would be to buy like 20 strong hp-only-elixirs as a preparation for the fight and exactly this is what I definitely won't do, that would be useless. I want something ----from--- that fight, I don't want to pay ----for---- fighting...

...and another UPDATE a couple of minutes later: GUESS WHAT. after not seeing a single elixir for ages before the smaller ones today, just opened 2 new satchels: 16 strong elixirs, in both!!
now I can throw 32 strong elixirs on pets to get her shadow down to 39 instead of 69 percent, I expect something like that.
but I tested a lot with different skillset allocations, I really don't have an idea what else to improve. AND there is the issue with the mana in the strong elixirs, they will just boost her up.
Edited By Playerxyz on 3/2/2014 at 9:06 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.