Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Sell: Ferts, Gardening supplies, Themes,...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/8/2026 at 10:46 PM Post #1
Have:


Out of Seeds now unless I pick up something randomly finishing off my agents. Sorry.
Do still have:
Saps, Bondings, Splicers, Strengtheners, Reg Ferts - Offer.

Great Ferts - 60k each

Mythic Fauna Faerie's Apprentice Araiyu - Offer

Spring Themes For Sale/Trade

Want:
Gold/Dias (1:2000g)/Deco Eggs (1:225g)

Prismas/Magic Pies - At current broker rate or better
Edited By Isri on 6/28/2026 at 5:40 PM.
Weaver
Level 75
Nature Walker
Joined: 6/5/2018
Threads: 20
Posts: 800
Posted: 6/9/2026 at 1:14 AM Post #2
Hi! May I buy your Neph seed?
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/9/2026 at 1:16 AM Post #3
Yes! In gold or?
Weaver
Level 75
Nature Walker
Joined: 6/5/2018
Threads: 20
Posts: 800
Posted: 6/9/2026 at 1:18 AM Post #4
Oh, I guess I didnt clarify! Yes, in gold. 150k?
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/9/2026 at 1:26 AM Post #5
Yes, I will send the seed and CoD in a sec :D
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 6/11/2026 at 4:47 PM Post #6
Hi! Could I offer 1 prisma + 50k for your puff seed?
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/11/2026 at 4:48 PM Post #7
yes I will send it over with a cod :D
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 6/11/2026 at 4:50 PM Post #8
Amazing, prisma is sent! Thank you very much ^^
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/11/2026 at 4:51 PM Post #9
Thanks :D Good Luck with your growing!
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Joined: 2/4/2020
Threads: 33
Posts: 1,431
Posted: 6/28/2026 at 5:25 AM Post #10
Could I buy your Griffi seed if you still have it, please?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.