Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Which version of this kelp design?
Page 1
Author
Thread Post
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,867
Posted: 5/13/2026 at 1:48 PM
Post #1
The design name is Sunlit Sangria
1:
2:
3: Mixed
used same traits. The main difference is the first one uses more bright oranges, second uses more deep wine colors, third mixes both
Edited By Haleighb on 5/13/2026 at 10:12 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Joined: 11/2/2014
Threads: 96
Posts: 4,501
Posted: 5/16/2026 at 10:20 PM
Post #2
I think I prefer the third, with its stronger body colour and brighter fin colour combo
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 10/11/2014
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,386
Posted: 5/17/2026 at 10:57 AM
Post #3
I had to put the first and third in the generator to see what the difference was. It's only the g1 color and it's not a huge difference, but I do think I like the third one a tiny bit more.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,867
Posted: 5/17/2026 at 11:26 AM
Post #4
Yeah its a pretty small difference. The first two have a couple colors different and the third one has one of each from the first and second. Thank you! ^-^
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities