Forum Index > General Discussion > Breeding Grounds Pet Link Missing
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Bdv3865
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 35
Posted: 3/19/2024 at 2:59 PM Post #1
Just posting this here to see if anyone has had the same issue or might know of a solution, as I have tried so many things and nothing has worked xD
I'll start off by saying that this is a feature for the Sylestia Full Version Extension for Google Chrome. The problem that has recently developed, is the Pet Link is missing in the Breeding Grounds which would take you to the pet's profile page that you have selected for breeding. If I hit the "Update" button when changing a species, it will appear for half a second and then disappear. Like this:

The text that says "Link to Pet Profile" will pop up for half a second, and then disappear. Whereas before, whenever you selected a male or female for breeding, it will give you the link to said pet's profile page. I have tried removing and redownloading the extension. I have no other extensions added for my web browser either. I tried erasing all cache/browsing history, etc. Even tried downloading Firefox to put the extension on there to see if it would work, to no avail. I even made sure Google Chrome itself was up to date and not missing any updates. If anyone has experienced this before, or has any solutions, I would greatly appreciate any help!

Also, I didn't think this was relevant to put in the Known Issues or Bug Reporting Forums since this is based off of the extension and not from Sylestia itself. So if this post is in the wrong forum, I do apologize.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 38
Posted: 3/19/2024 at 3:41 PM Post #2
I've found that marking "include adolescents" (or hatchlings) makes it show up.
I'm not sure how much of a solution it is, all things considered. :b
Bdv3865
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 35
Posted: 3/19/2024 at 8:46 PM Post #3
Oh my lord that worked!! Thank you so much! <3

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.