Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2024 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Candela
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/25/2024 at 5:56 PM Post #11
I have no plan how to call this xD

So basically it's an outfit, that girls and boys can wear. --> That's why I only drew one example.

The hair:
The hair can be included too. It's a bit longer, as you can see a Ponytail, with some colored strands of hair. Also there are two small hair clips, you can find on the right side.

The outfit:
The outfit consists from a pullover, long pants and shoes.

The pullover: This pullover is based on my classmate's one. It's a bit wider on the upper side and is very comfortable to wear. It isn't to thick, but not to thin, so it is good for spring. One day, it's hot and it feels like summer and the other day ... is rainy.

The pants: The pants are my favorite. They are wider, but not to wide and are kind of cross between pants and leggings. They are available in really all colors, but in contrast to the pullover I colored them black (is one of my favorite colors though xD).

The shoes: The shoes are based on the ones, my friend wears. I tried to draw the leopard spots as accurately as possible, so they look pretty well. They are good for spring :)

The Aspect:
I chose two Aspects, as I both really like.

Skateboard: Yeah! I enjoy skateboarding (but I'm not very good at it xD) and I think spring is a really good season for skateboarding! It's not too hot, but not too cold.As (I see) Sylestia plays in a not that modern timline, I would say, the skateborad is made from wood and not plastic :D It can have different colors.

Dog: I chose the dog too, as I just remembered of my dog Dani (long name: Danius Dalmatius), who passed away at an age of 12 years. He belonged to the tornjak breed and was my only pet (Don't ask, I made the fur not fluffy enough and the tail too ^^' ) I think, when it's spring, then you can see dogs a lot of times on the street (Ya, I know, in Winter and the other seasons too). Just noticed, the nose should be light-pink ^^'

Edit: As my previous avatar items didn't fit to the Spring Festival, it was to similar to another outfit, I uploaded this example. Thanks to Wanda for noticing ^-^
Edited By Candela on 3/27/2024 at 9:31 AM.
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 3/25/2024 at 9:19 PM Post #12
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we do actually have something kinda similar to this. I love the skateboard idea though!

This outfit is called "cozy autumn attire" this is the recolor and I just colored it to match your drawing. :)
Candela
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 2:46 AM Post #13
Haha, that's funny, didn't know, that something similar exists xD
Is it possible to change the idea? I have drawn another example with another idea and maybe this would fit a bit more to Spring than this ^^'
Snowpanda98
Level 61
Lord Luck
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 5:18 AM Post #14
Midnight Fox (yes without a tail )

Head piece Masc:

Head piece Fem:

Fem Hair:

Masc Hair:

Bows:

Fem:

Masc:

Aspect:

Edit: forgot to add the bows, Hope this is allowed, if not then in sorry
Edited By Snowpanda98 on 3/26/2024 at 5:24 AM.
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 2:00 PM Post #15
Sunflower theme:

Avatar head item - Sunflower petals around head
Avatar Outfit - Small white crochet top, eyelets in middle, little suns at bottom border. Skirt is a petal skirt.
Background: Sunflower and orb border

Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 3/26/2024 at 2:18 PM Post #16
Ok, so I haven't done any digital art for a long time, and I also just got surgery, so I'm a little off my game anyway. Please forgive the shabby drawing ^^;; I will try to go back and do some alternate options, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to, so I'll explain a little more of my idea too.

I'm going for something a little unique. When I was able to be in an orchestra, we always held a big spring concert - so I'm submitting a musician's concert attire :)

Could be called something like "Spring Sonata Outfit" (which is the name of a classical piece, but it's Beethoven so he won't copyright claim you :P )
Or you could go full Italian to fit the music vibe, like "Musicista Primaverile" (which is just "spring musician").

If that's not "Springy" enough, you could add floral accents to the coat, headpiece, and held items. I just submitted a "concert black" color scheme for now, but I could see it in different colorations as well. :)

Held ideas: different classical instruments (we have flutes, so maybe a clarinet, trumpet, etc. A triangle could be fun :) A conductor's baton? Music score?)

Outfit: could be a skirt variation for the feminine base, but a lot of musicians prefer pants (myself included). And like I said more springy aesthetics could be added to contribute to the spring theme more)

Head: The treble clef is the first thing that came to mind. No western classical musician is going to wear a big headpiece during a concert lol... Also I always want more glasses items so I threw them in just because :P )

Cloak: Conductor's suit tails maybe?

Accessory: A big cello case could be fun :)

Aspect: Music stands, instruments? (I really wanted to draw something for this but my pain is not letting me ^^;;)

Background: Concert hall! Orchestra Hall has a really cool acoustic-shaping background, or maybe something more classical.

(Also forgive me for the puns, but I can see a LOT of opportunities for boss names with this set:
Ludwig van Bulbhoven...
Johannes Sylvorpa Bach...
Frederikki Chopin...
Luporagang Amadeus Mozart XD (ok I'm done, sorry :P)
Edited By Rixva on 3/26/2024 at 2:27 PM.
Frostfal
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 52
Posted: 3/27/2024 at 6:39 PM Post #17
Well. I made an attempt, realized halfway through that I have no idea how to draw clothes, but here we are. Male version is a work in progress.
Spring Gardener Outfit

The outfit: A flowy-type dress with an apron that's cinched at the waist, with rainboots for the shoes.
The held: It's supposed to be a shovel, I'm probably going to redo it because it does not resemble a shovel at all.
The hair: Slightly messy hair that goes about halfway down the back
Edited By Frostfal on 3/27/2024 at 6:40 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/29/2024 at 1:33 AM Post #18
Swift Spring/ Spring Swallow

1-3 Avatar Held Items
Swallow Chick, Gilded Feeder, Swallow Sword

1 Avatar Outfit Item (Male and Female options allowed)
Swallow Garb

1-3 Avatar Head Item
Swallow's Flower Crown, Swallow Feathered Headpiece, Lovely Bird's Braids

1 Avatar Cloak Item
Swallow-wing Cloak

1 Avatar Accessory Item
Swallow's Cling

1 Avatar Tail Item
Swallow Tail

1 Avatar Wings Item
Swallow Wing

1-2 Avatar Aspect Items
Swooping Swallows

1 Avatar Background Item
Swallow's Field
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/31/2024 at 11:57 PM.
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 3/30/2024 at 7:23 PM Post #19
I present, the teacup fairy!
I wish I had more time to clean this up and actually draw a masc version (which I'd imagine wearing like a waistcoat-y thing I guess)

Could have different kinds of patterns, chamomile and lavender instead of roses come to mind :]

Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 3/31/2024 at 11:26 PM Post #20
Spring Equinox Outfit
Traditional Polish-inspired outfits to celebrate the arrival of spring.
Outfit: Floral-themed embroidered outfits with metal buttons
Head: Headscarf with flowers and curly hair. Long-haired version has a thick braid with colored hair ties.
Cloak: Ascot with small embroidered flowers.
Held 1: Rooster holding a flower and stalks of wheat. Rooster's wings are patterned like layered paper art.

Headscarf with short hair and no Cloak item:

Male outfit and additional head item, a hat with pinned feathers and grasses. Hat is tilted upward and does not override hair slot:
Held 2: A wreath of flowers with ribbons tied on.
Edited By Torey on 4/2/2024 at 12:03 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.