Forum Index > News and Announcements > Sylestia's 11th Anniversary
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kylekittichik
Level 66
Luck of the Draw
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 5:08 AM Post #21
Congratulations on reaching your 11th anniversary! I dont really have much to say memory wise since i only just joined 14 days ago, but these 14 days *have* actually had a major impact on me, the community here has been so wonderful and friendly in everyway, and have given me something wonderful to come home to, hundreds of games and this is the only one that can genuinely make me smile, im glad to be apart of something as wonderful as this and i cant wait to see what these coming years bring!
Gravitas
Level 75
Luck of the Draw
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 6:37 AM Post #22
YES. My username is absolutely perfect today. (Though I think I'm up to like, 124 sins now?)

I think my favorite Sylestia memory is just watching the RC banter while I wander around the Lost Grove. People are so willing to step up to help other players achieve their dreams. Really inspires the same in me. It's why this is the only pet site I hang out on.
Frostfal
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 53
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 7:08 AM Post #23
Yes anniversary time! Thanks Krin :)
I joined back in July, and I'll have to say, my favorite memory is probably when I started, I absolutely fell in love with the Rikki Crystalline Ears mutation and spend forever trying to breed Rikkis that had it. I finally got not one, but two Crystal Ears Rikki from the same litter. I was so proud of myself.
I think another contender, though, is helping newer players. I enjoy being helpful, and helping others succeed in the game makes me happy. Also, the community of Sylestia is amazing. I don't use social media that much because of how toxic it can be, but everyone here is so civil and kind! :)
A third contender, though, would be me not understanding how themes worked AT ALL. I was so confused on why some themes had the theme tags but were the wrong colors, or I thought that if you bred a pet that was super close in color to a theme and you bred it with that same theme the offspring would be themed... I was confused lol
Edited By Frostfal on 12/19/2023 at 8:16 PM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 8:55 AM Post #24
Happy 11 years Krin, Fai, and everyone else who made this possible! I have to say that I've been on this website for a while (though most of it was on hiatus), and I'm still so amazed at how kind and helpful the community is. I've always majorly struggled with anxiety and worry about how people will take my messages sometimes, but the people on here are always so understanding! I'm so glad to be a part of the community and hope that soon enough I can also help people!
Dracaena
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 9:20 AM Post #25
My favourite memory from Sylestia was when I had some trait designs picked. When I realized they had been drawn and added to the game, I must have stared at them for days.

Also, Lunemaras.
Ximph
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 10:45 AM Post #26
I recall searching the internet for pet games because one of my other games, all of my creatures had been wiped out when I was away for too long. I just felt so frustrated because I enjoyed breeding and collecting them, but to take a break and come back to have them all gone is just such a let down. When I found out that Sylestia pets will always be there when I come back I was absolutely overjoyed. This game has since been my number one when it comes to pet breeding games.

Thank you so much to Kin for making this game and maintaining it for all these years. I also thank the community for being so kind, caring, giving and helpful to everyone! I hope that this game is around for years and years to come!

X
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 10:46 AM Post #27
Happy Anniversary!!!

You are also very welcome for whatever support I've given over the Years I've been here as I very much appreciate the ongoing updates and having the ability to play one of my favorite Games online that is constantly being taken care of. That is one of the main things that keeps me around, not excluding all the other reasons why I play Sylestia. So, thank-you for that. ^~^/ <3

I think my most memorable, yet recent, event on Sylestia has been the Faelora Revamp as that instantly made that In-Game Species my Favorite of all others.
Mooncat93
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 11:11 AM Post #28
Happy 11th Anniversary! Even though I'm relatively new (I've only been here for 2 or 3 years) I have always considered this my comfort game, full of good memories, like

-The community being amazing and supporting me through every trial and travail

-FINALLY beating Desius, who for some reason I could not for weeks

-Finding my first themed rikki, Little Prince, during last year's winter fest

-Joking around in RC

-Experiencing the story and letting my brain run wild on it, getting waaaay too attached to the side characters XD

Here's to another year of amazing adventures!
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 11:25 AM Post #29
I have a lot of fun memories from Sylestia. I think my favorite one was meeting Ladyshannon. She was so kind to me and I really do love that I was able to make such a friend. She hasn't logged on in a while, but I will never forget her. Same for Smolblu. I knew them before they even changed their username, and they knew me before I was LadybugJr
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/18/2023 at 1:25 PM Post #30
Happy 11th Sylestia! Thank you to the team for providing such a lovely site!

As for a memory, I always giggle when I think back to one of the first Nixi I caught. This lil lady, https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7066128 And oh man, did I think I got something special, she was so pretty. Then I found out about themes, and then stats...then max stats...amg Super stats are a thing!! I get so tickled when I remember what a newbie I have been here at times.
I think my fav part of Sylestia is how open it is in communication and it's still growing!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.