Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > 2023 Advent Calendar Pets
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Foxywolf713
Level 63
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/13/2023 at 10:04 PM Post #1
As the title says, I am trying to get to the bottom of the advent calendar pets! Why are they so pretty but we can't have them? Anyway, I tried to create them in the generator, but idk, how do y'all think I did?

This is supposed to be that Zolnixi in the top left corner, but I don't think Sylestia even has traits like that so here is something that mildly resembles it!

This was meant to be the vorpa in the bottom right corner. However, it doesn't look like it at all. I am starting to doubt my ability to continue this project. It's really bad, maybe just don't look at this one...

Ok so this is the vorpa right above the one that I did before. I feel like if I spent a bit more time on this one then maybe it might have turned out better? But I ended up rage-quitting so uh... this is what you get.

This is the rikki with the christmas hat that the nixi is flying next to. I'm actually fairly proud of this one in contrast to the vorpas because let's be honest... that was a train wreck. They look pretty in the picture but I completely butchered them. Oops... But yeaah, I think this one looks the most like it does in the image?

The Morrko sitting behind the present in the sleigh might be my favorite one yet. So at first I though "well the Morrkos look to agressive to look anything like this lil cutie." And it turns out it's actually the baby version of a Morrko! It didn't turn out looking very much like the picture, but I think it's cute because it's a lil bab

And here's the vul sitting behind the Morrko in the sleigh. It does not look like the picture, but I've typed that so many times that honestly I don't even care anymore.

And last but certainly not least, the gorgeous kelp pulling the sleigh! It's eyes are closed, so I made an inference and used a nice cyan blue color. As for the overall look, it does not look remotely close to the image but at least it's still pretty!

If you think you can do better than these, by all means post your attempts on this thread and be sure to ping me because I want to see what everyone comes up with!
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 12/14/2023 at 1:10 AM Post #2
Here's my attempt at the vorpa on the bottom.

The vorpa above this one looks like it has g3 saltwater beta, but you can't have purple eyes and blue on the beta. Looks kind of like the body, but wrong eye color and bio-lum tips

The vul
Edited By Faeyla on 12/14/2023 at 1:36 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/14/2023 at 1:39 AM Post #3
Attempts at the male vorp

Unfortunately impossible to do an accurate one for him since the art seems to have, as we've used, saltwater betta, but with the colour that should be drawing from the EC (purple) replaced by white.
We've balanced as best we could between the G3 being white, the spines being magenta/purple, and the eyes being pale purple by uh, going with the pale purple

female vorp

species internal koi variation? apparently so

Vulnyx

> definite tabby
> has lynx ear tufts but not lynx tail- went with no lynx m2

Mork

> definite Brindle

kelp

> definite Mermaid runes
> definite G2 seahorse
> definite luminous fins

difficult since mane colour and lights on luminous wings are both controlled by EC, but the kelp in the art has them in different colours, so bubbles it is.
No gene that allowed me to get the right G1-type effect I was looking for unfortunately.
Also, Mermaid Runes's art is missing on luminous fins oop. Already a post on it in the art issues thread so that's that.

lup (pretty sure it's a lup who just. doesn't have a mane? for some reason? rather than a nixi- it has very Lup paws, and the over-eye marks match to lup g1 Husky)

> definite feathered wings

rikki
with and without hat just because

> definite Skullmoth's Jackal
Edited By Scathreoite on 12/14/2023 at 1:41 AM.
Foxywolf713
Level 63
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/14/2023 at 12:55 PM Post #4
Oh my gosh yours look so much better than mine I think I might just be blind to trait choosing or something because mine looked nothing like the photos and yours look almost like exact replicas!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.