Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Starlight's Free Infertility Service
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Starlight8
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 12/11/2023 at 10:38 PM Post #1
Welcome to Starlight's Free Infertility Service!

Recently, I bought an unlimited infertility kit, so, if anyone needs a pet inferted for any reason, here is the place to get it done!

-This Service Cannot be Undone-
-Once a pet is infertile, it can never be fertile again and they cannot breed ever again-

Some reasons to make a pet infertile (for those that are wondering what good could possibly come from making a pet infertile forever) include selling project pets, max stats, and keeping your projects, well, YOURS!
(When you have spent so much time and effort into perfecting your project goals, it would be very disheartening for some to see the offspring being resold and mass produced by others, which can lower their value significantly!)

Anyways, with that all out of the way, if you would like your pet to be inferted by me, just ping my user on this post, along with the links to each of your pets that you would like to be inferted. Sell them to my user ID (162729) for 1 gold and as soon as I see your post (may take at most 24 hours for me to see the ping, it depends on my schedule) I will immediately buy the pet from you, use my infertile kit on it, and sell the pet back to your user ID for 1 gold. The inferting process only takes a few seconds, so as soon as I see your request on this forum, you will have your pet back in no time!

And, of course, this process is completely free (although I do accept tips^^)

Fill out this form for your pets to be inferted:

Username:
Player ID:
Number of pets being inferted:
Link to those pets:

(optional) Tip:

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.