Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > [LF] 3v/2v pets of choice (/already exis...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 12/3/2023 at 4:05 AM Post #1
I'm looking for 3v pets of choice (custom and fest ones, 2v of choice works as well) and i'm ok with looking at already exisiting pets aswell. (when it comes to Temple themed i prefur ones found as eggies or legendary's )

As a themed pet collector it's my goal to some day have a Tagged breeding pair of all themed. (Let's call this a very long term dream. XD ) The hopefully slightly shorter long term dream is having atleased 1 Tagged of each themed.

My main offers will be max and super stat pets (on rare ocasions i may be abel to offer other things)

Curently i have atleased 1 max stat project of each species (defently working on a few more) and super stats i have of Luff, Kelp, Nyt and Aeri. (Goal here is to have them of all species aswell.)

Here are my max stat stables, these hold my breeding pairs so feel free to look around (Each tab will tell you withs species should be in the tab, but sometimes other pets end up in there as well ^^' I'm working on ordering things, withs is probebly the longest term dream of all... ^^' )
Stable 142 - Max Aeri till Griffi
Stable 143 - Max Kelp Lig Luf Lune Lup
Stable 144 - Max Mo Ne Ny Nyt Puff
Stable 145 - Max Qit Ry Vorp Vul Nixi

And ofcours the super stats
Stable 146 - Super Stats

Here is the list with themed i'm still missing pairs off. (Curently not fully up to date, but working on it!)
[LF] Themed pets i'm still missing in my collection

So if you have something you would like to offer pls contact me^^ either here (pls don't forget to ping me becaus els i will probebly not see it any time soon) or truw a PM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 3/31/2024 at 7:49 AM Post #2
bump

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.