Forum Index > Player Introductions > Eid0lon's About Me
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 1/10/2024 at 9:38 AM Post #31
Oh, no, haha. I just wanted to know because I wasnt quite sure what the others could be lol. I was thinking #4 would be some sort of animal with bells on them
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 8:13 PM Post #32
Happy late Birthday!!! That's so exciting <3
If you would like, for a present you can pick one of the boxes on this thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107969 for free as a gift!

-Lulu
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 8:37 PM Post #33
Oh, I suppose box 5, then? It has the chances of the themes I most like. Though you really didnt have to do this, I appreciate it a lot!
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 9:05 PM Post #34
You're welcome! Happy Birthday :)
Here it is and enjoy:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=8113839

I just hope people buy, because I have 4k right now haha ;)

-Lulu
Edited By Lovelylittlelulu on 1/14/2024 at 9:06 PM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 9:07 PM Post #35
Oh thank you! I wish you luck that people will start buying them then!
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 9:08 PM Post #36
Thanks!! Was that theme one of the ones you wanted?
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 9:13 PM Post #37
Oh yeah, thank you again! I bought a male of them when they came out and never bought a female, so heres to hoping it hatches female!
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2024 at 10:24 PM Post #38
Oh good! If it's not pm me and I'll give you another one :)
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/20/2024 at 7:07 PM Post #39
Just. Need to vent here. Been feeling pretty bad and my mom isn't getting me to therapy yet because "I need to find out if the school therapist would be better" as if I care who I unload all of my trauma onto. But. This isn't about that.

We had to give one of our dogs back to a shelter. We only had her for a few months, but I still got kind of attached to her. I feel. . . incredibly guilty about it, even though our actions of doing it are justified. We gave her to a shelter because, though she seemed docile and like she would listen to us when we got her, she soon started to try and take Mia's role of being "alpha." She did this by biting her legs so Mia could not physically get away from her, biting her neck (and if Mia had her collar on she would grab her collar and drag Mia around.) Though this biting was playful, she still could have seriously injured or killed Mia. We went out for my birthday and we were gone for about 3 hours(ish) and I had to pray to God that I wouldnt find Mia's lifeless body on the floor of our living room because I forgot to take her collar off before we left. She isnt dead, but the fact I was so worried about that is a sign that somethings wrong. The only reason Mia had her collar on was because we were trying to tire Sadie out by having a walk before we left since we found out she had extreme separation anxiety as we came home from a long trip (about 2-3 hours out) and found my dad's pillow ripped to shreds and the bottom of our couch destroyed. Our older dog, Cocoa, didnt want to be anywhere near Sadie and wanted to always be up on the furniture, since we didnt let Sadie on the furniture until she could understand that it wasnt a privilege, but a right for her to be on it. In the meanwhile, Mia would be constantly harassed as Sadie would body slam her into furniture and would bite her ears. She would also sit on top of Mia once she pinned Mia down. Of which, I shall remind everyone reading about their size difference. Mia is a cockapoo, 25 pounds. Sadie was twice her size and weight, being a Labrador and Dalmatian mix (a guess, when we adopted her it a. didnt say on her online profile what she was and b. they didnt tell us what she was) at 45+ pounds. She attached to only me and didnt care about anyone else in the family, though it honestly felt like she only "liked" me because Mia loved me. She would constantly jump on me and would scratch my face, which caused a nosebleed and scratched my face multiple times. Whenever I would see that she was about to do it, I faced away and she would literally tear out my hair instead. She didnt listen to any of us, unless we had treats, and even then it was dodgy. She felt she owned the house and wouldnt listen to any of us. We would say "no, off, etc" and it would be completely ignored. She would jump on my bed only to shove Mia off of it, and when Mia would settle on the floor she wouldnt even care to look at me. She was being a total bully, and I knew that I couldnt let Mia take this abuse anymore. My mom was terrified that if Sadie continued like this she might've turned into "Psycho", who was called that because my grandparents adopted her and she attacked my mom multiple times. One time, when I was three, we put the dogs outside during a family holiday (I can't remember why, for the life of me) and I wanted to go visit our dog and pet her because she was such a sweet girl. I opened the door and Psycho lunged at my face immediately. My mom pretty much appeared behind me and closed the door as fast as she could. She was worried that Sadie might turn into a second Psycho, and become aggressive against Mia or I.

And even though I have this justification, I still feel so bad about it. I know we gave her hope and now shes back in the shelter. My dad, apparently entirely unfazed about this entire situation, thinks that we need to immediately get another puppy for Mia to have a playmate. We found a few dogs that we will be meeting soon but likely not really for Mia. We dont want Mia to have gained too much trauma from this whole situation, but apparently no matter how many times I tell my dad that it may not be the right time for another dog, he keeps looking and. . . I just dont know what to do anymore.

Apparently, even when I told my parents the day before we got Sadie that "I didnt want another dog attached to me and because of school, Im not training the dog." I got stuck with it anyway, most of the time. And even though I told them this MULTIPLE TIMES. My parents still thought, for some ungodly reason, I would want another dog attached to me. I have Mia, and I have Cocoa (a bit), and though Ill still love the dog and pet it and such, after what just happened, I cant have anything like that happen again. I just cant take it.

So sorry for the long rant and post, I just had to say it somewhere and as it might upset my parents with some of it, and I didnt want to be yelled at, this was where I could put it. Good night, everyone.
Edited By Eid0lon on 1/20/2024 at 7:16 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.