Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Spring F...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/22/2014 at 11:43 PM Post #11
Is it too late to submit a bulbori outfit? ;w;

(sorry for the image size, I did this on Sketchbook on my Note 3.)

Rose said a long time ago we should have one. c: Both of us have been here since the last spring festival, so I made an outfit to go along with the Bulbori Ears. (I also ended up including a tail, which may be its own back item, and made a 'Bulbori Gem' head item, kinda like the Tikka from the Summer Lotus set, but more in the Bulbori's visage.)

Outfit: Bulbori Suit
For guys, I guess it can have a mane around the neck like the Male Werewolf outfit. But for girls, I was thinking the mane tufts could start at the shoulders, like a shoulder-slip top.
The entire bodysuit would be Top Color 1 (in this case, white), then the rest would decide the colors of the following fluff tufts and body gems (by Colors 1 and 2 respectively).
Sorry about not drawing the male version though. xD;;
If it's necessary to, I'll doodle up the male counterpart.

Head: Bulbori Gem (either regular or iridescent)
Just like there's two bunny head items in two different tiers, Bunny Ears and Bulbori Ears, I was thinking the Bulbori Gem can be either Regular (1 color) or Iridescent (2 colors). c: This would be planted right on the forehead like the Summer Lotus Tikka.
The only difference between male and female is that male is a diamond shape, female is a heart shape. (Paralleling the actual pet c: )

Back: Bulbori Tail
Since there's lupora tails and ny'vene tails and lighira tails, I think the bulbori tail would end up being its own item. xD Can be paired nicely with the already-existing Bulbori/Bunny Ears. c:

If needed, I'll draw the male counterparts to each item. Not sure if I have wing/held ideas, but I know I wanted this for sure. xD
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 1/22/2014 at 11:50 PM Post #12
Back item- butterflies
head item- butterfly hair clip
Dress- the front of the skirt isn't supposed to be see through, I just couldn't color it dark enough to get rid of the outline without using a super dark color. (The shoes also have butterflies on them in case you couldn't tell
Held item- none. I was gonna draw a butterfly staff but I couldn't come up with a staff concept I liked enough that wasn't to terribly similar to what's already been created :(

Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 1:40 AM Post #13
Beltane outfits for the Spring Festival. Beltane is celebrated between the spring equinox and the summer solstice, and I remember it always being full of flowy outfits, ribbons, flowers, and drum beats.

Avatar Head: Flower Crown - A vine line crown with flowers on it with multicolored ribbons hanging from the back down to about the waist

Avatar Outfit: Beltane Best - A flowy garment with vineline with flower armlets and missing shoes.

Avatar Wings: Beltane Fairy - Ripped chiffon wings with a sturdy top to shape the fabric

Avatar Held/Back: Hand drum on strap - Couldn't figure out if I liked this better as a held (female) or back (male) so I decided to put it in as either/or and let the judges make a better call. The held blocks a bit of the outfits, so that's why I'm torn.

I used the purple/pink as the re-colorable colors throughout the outfits :3
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 3:33 AM Post #14
Here are mine ! A little messy as always, I've tried to do some different things this time, like clothing the spring time people would wear!.. More to come I'll pick one in the end!

The Spring Time Maid

The Spring Time Maid with poncho

The Windrunner (will prob add some more to it)
Edited By Amirell on 1/23/2014 at 7:36 AM.
Lunarshinobi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 93
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 3:50 AM Post #15
This musician arrives in the land with the onset of spring, summoning blossoms with music and dance.

Green = Color 1
Pink = Color 2
With the exception of the wings, which here are all black, but the lines are Color 1, the notes Color 2.

This outfit is meant to be unisex.

Head: Tumbling Petal Veil
Outfit: Silk Flower Finery
Held: Spring's Strings Harp
Back: Floral Meadow
Wings: Spring's Aria

Here's the original sketch, to prove that A. I'm really awful with a trackpad, and B. I'm a novice but I'm not completely incompetent I swear.

Edited By Lunarshinobi on 1/23/2014 at 3:57 AM.
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 6:58 AM Post #16
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=10725&page=1#10
Author: Black
Time Posted: 1/22/2014 at 11:21 PM

Trees are springy. Derp.

Looks like a very Natural costume. It seems like it is a well Rooted idea... but I'll Leave that up to your Branching ideas. X)

And yes... bad puns aren't too punny. :)
Edited By Oogbar on 1/23/2014 at 7:00 AM.
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 7:44 AM Post #17
It's not the best, I'm horrible with shading and digital art in general. I know the art isn't the best, so I will add descriptions for each item just in case :)

Held Item: a staff
A Butterfly sitting on a colorful ball that is attached to a pale yellow staff.

Head Item:
Is a Butterfly clip

Outfit:
A Daisy themed dress. Top part is yellow with a Daisy at the top center. Bottom part is Daisy petals. Two straps of different color, one yellow, one white and the white straps are off the shoulder.

Wings:
A giant Daisy.

(Spring I think Butterflies and flowers, so that was my inspiration for this.)
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 8:59 AM Post #18
@lunarshinobi,
love the idea of a harp. That would be very cool *_*
Black
Level 62
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 111
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 9:50 AM Post #19
Kaosu, I had actually wanted to do a Beltane them as well but couldn't figure anything out. I LOVE what you came up with though.

And thank you so much for taking the male base into consideration with your design. :)

EDIT - and of course only now I think of a maypole held item. Derp derp derp.
Edited By Black on 1/23/2014 at 9:52 AM.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 9:54 AM Post #20
It's a little more plain than it probably should be... Got to work on my mouse art skills. But the idea is to have a gardening outfit. With gardening gloves, galoshes, an apron, sun hat, and a sapling.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.