Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Empyrean
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 12:57 AM Post #21
Oh boy, shooting straight for that participation prize :P

I present to you the berry picker's outfit! This one is cherries, but you could do much the same with raspberries, blueberries, huckleberries, you name it. The components are 1) a straw hat head item, 2) a berry basket held item, and 3) some ~fashionable~ overalls as the outfit. (The blob on the right side of the pants is supposed to be a patterned handkerchief situation, coming out of the pocket.)

(Please excuse the everything, the last time I drew something on a computer was when I was 11 XD)
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 28
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 1:18 AM Post #22
*Both of these are supposed to have gloves.*
I did not want to struggle with hands tonight.

Venetian Masquerade - Lunar

Costume

Mask

Held

Venetian Masquerade - Solar

Costume and Held

Mask

The mask was too shiny to show which parts were metallic and which weren't.

Edited By WoermOnAString on 6/29/2023 at 7:23 AM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 3:07 AM Post #23
Sun Harvest(base outfit name idea) - Eclipse(color suggestion)

Wings

Tail
(each feather has a bright streak on it, they match the feather adornment on the base outfit)

Head
(fake sun rising behind the head, attached to the circlet that goes around to the front)

Outfit

Cloak(meant to look more like wings but I was struggling to get it looking as such)
Arista3lven3lysia
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 50
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 8:22 AM Post #24
how do you upload your picure to the thread?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 8:40 AM Post #25
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=106295&page=3#24
Author: Arista3lven3lysia
Time Posted: 6/29/2023 at 8:22 AM
how do you upload your picure to the thread?

You would have to upload your images to an image hosting site/service, such as Imgur, Dropbox, etc. Then make sure that your hosted images are set to be viewed publicly and post the links here in the thread.
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 6/29/2023 at 1:24 PM Post #26
love the lion
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 3:01 AM Post #27
I present to you...
The summer centaur set!

Chestnut [Male]
Color palette: 7D3A0D, B16419, FACE8C, FFF7E6 (mane & tail tips, socks)

Dapple Grey [Female]
Color palette: 2E2E2E, 686E70, 90989B, B2C0C5, FFFCEA (wing top color)

Dun [Female]
Color palette: 160F03 (mane & tail, triangles), 281D0A (socks), 956F2C, EACE8A
Here's each piece individually:

(Head) Summer Centaur's Mane [Chestnut] ; Summer Centaur's Mane [Dapple Grey] ; Summer Centaur's Mane [Dun]

(Head) Summer Centaur's Mane [Chestnut] ; Summer Centaur's Mane [Dapple Grey] ; Summer Centaur's Mane [Dun]
This is the only length, and nothing changes between genders :) even boy horses have lovely flowing manes! The rare ones are made to match the plain color of the tail that comes with the legs, whereas the epic ones match the tail item.

(Head) Summer Centaur's Ears [Chestnut]
I understand these might overlap too much with Qitari ears, but I wanted to include this just in case. Of course, unlike the Mane, this wouldn't override hair. Feel free to leave this out if you decide it's too obsolete ^^

(Wings, male) Summer Centaur's Pegasus Wings [Chestnut]

(Wings, female) Summer Centaur's Pegasus Wings [Dapple Grey]
I'm not sure how you'd have to layer these so they match up with both the centaur legs, and the base avatar. Obviously with mine, there's small gaps between the wings and the base. They definitely work best with the centaur legs, but hip wings are not unheard of, so I think they'd work on their own too! It'd definitely be best to tilt them upward and shorten them more than here, so they don't cover the tail so much. But I've already spent 12 hours drawing (no really, my drawing app automatically records, it's been 12:28) sooo I'll leave that up to the team :p

(Outfit, female) Summer Centaur's Legs [Chestnut]

(Outfit, female) Summer Centaur's Legs [Dun]
Boy the female base's legs gave me some trouble @.@ I wanted both to have the back legs on the left side, to leave good room for any held on the right. But I just couldn't get anything to look right for the female, so I had to move her legs to the right side. But they're more behind her than on the male, to leave at least some room. Both are facing generally 3/4, to the front and right for male, left for female. I do kind of like having them face slightly toward each other, reminds me of Sylesti gender designs :)

(Tail, female) Summer Centaur's Tail [Dapple Grey] (stacked over Outfit)

(Tail, female) Summer Centaur's Tail [Dun] (stacked over Outfit)
I personally love pre-colored designs. They're just so clean and lovely, so I had to include a pre-colored option here. This would let people mix and match mane/tail/outfit colors! But I do see the problem with this...

This is how it would look without the legs under it. Not... great. I'm not sure if there's any way you can put in some code to only allow players to wear this with the legs, but I doubt you'd want to go through the trouble anyway lol. There's always the option to just let some players have a floating fluff for a tail! I just think it'd be so fun to let people have, say, a Dun mane, Chestnut body, and Dapple Grey tail.

(Here's how that would look :p) But I totally understand if that's just not reasonable ^^ there's also always the option to have a rare and epic variation for the outfit, one with the plain tail and the other with the fancy tail, just like the manes. This obviously wouldn't allow mixing & matching, but at least it'd still allow the choice between plain and fancy!

I've added some color variations! I might add another, we'll see :) Of course all the colors are named the same way you'd name a real horse's colors. I'd also like to add a held or two, but honestly... I just can't come up with anything I think would fit well. I've considered adding a carrot in the hand and a little foal sitting beside the avatar? If anyone's got feedback on that idea I'd love to hear it, feel free to PM me!
Edited By Snowydays on 7/1/2023 at 2:28 PM.
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 9:37 AM Post #28
Noe to Krin n the Sylestia team or who ever reading: I am not a great artist(digital) I hope these get selected... I have added a note below to make it more understandable... I have no time actually coz my work makes me be so LOL so no great drawings :)...

Name: Tulkuns' Desire

Colors: Single (the colors in the drawings no different versions)
MALE
Body

Head

Cloak

Hope the sylestian tem can make it better if selscted

FEMALE
Outfit

Head

Cloak

SAME FOR BOTH GENDER
Held

The tooth knife should be bigger

Aspect

Need to be more whale like

Tail

It is recolorable

Background
I will explain
It is complete water with fish swimming in it and a green turtle too
Why I dint draw: i think it is something which will make everyone laugh am learning digital art just for sylestia LOL
Edited By Tonowari on 7/2/2023 at 1:22 PM.
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 9:43 AM Post #29
Love the body outfit :)
Edited By Tonowari on 6/30/2023 at 9:50 AM.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/30/2023 at 3:44 PM Post #30
Thank you! Your images don't seem to working. If you need some help, please PM me and I'll see if I can figure it out depending on what you're using to host your images :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.