Players 2,302 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,266,492 1,761
Generated 656,507 8
Captured 1,191,815 490
Bred 6,418,075 1,263
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Get gold coins?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ladylulu
Level 46
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/3/2023 at 11:08 PM Post #1
I asked how to get more coins earlier, and a couple players suggested I play the seasonal spring one. I only got a few coins from that, though, and was wondering if there was any way to get coins faster.

Thank you!

-Lulu
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/4/2023 at 12:07 AM Post #2
Sending your pets on the missions available in the Barracks of Esior's Haven and the Sanctuary of Saerielle is a really good way to make gold. It's not exactly faster, but it is one of the best ways to make gold.
I almost always have my pets sent on missions.
You get gold if you successfully complete the mission, and also receive a satchel or two(Depending on how well your pet performed on the mission), which can contain more gold, pet equipment, pet essences, and more.

Here's a mission guide you can read for better information:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

In my post reply Here(Clickable Link), I actually mention a bit about missions.

I've also seen others suggest exploring Trollsblight Caverns since every chest you find contains gold and isn't boobie trapped.
Edited By Draculina on 6/4/2023 at 11:24 AM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 6/4/2023 at 12:22 PM Post #3
The fest area right now is a somewhat good way to get gold. As you battle enemies and the bosses you will get items you probably won't need. Much of it will be equipment that you won't really want for your team. You can sell those unwanted items in the trade broker or just straight from your inventory.
If you hover over an item it will give a description for it along with a price. That price is for if you want to sell it straight from the inventory. Right clicking will send the item to the right side where you can then press the sell item(s) button below the inventory.
Or you can left click and select the broker item button to sell on the trade broker. When you do that, a popup will come up with some info about how many have sold and for how much to help you decide what to price it at. You can then set a price per unit and click list item to have it go to the broker for sale.
Going the broker route takes a bit more time but can give more gold while selling in inventory is quicker if you need gold fast but can be less gold overall.

If you just want to sell one item at a time in the inventory, you can either hit shift on the keyboard when clicking on an item, or the little icon underneath that looks like a stack of gold coins. Then you can click an empty space in the inventory and a popup will appear asking how many you want to split from the current stack. That way you can sell less than what you have stacked, like if you want to save some. Or, for things like avatar items, you can sell them one at a time, since people only need one to put in their own wardrobe.
Bosses can drop avatar items once you defeat them while every enemy can drop other things you might not want or need that you can then sell for gold.
Ladylulu
Level 46
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/4/2023 at 8:23 PM Post #4
Thank you both I will try your ideas!!!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.