Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Team with Water & Air, Third?
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 4:09 PM Post #1
Hello!
I'm in love with the spring fest Draeyl, so I'd like to go for the battleboard for it! I do have 3 Draeyls that are the highest levels in my stables, but one of them isn't attuned and I'd like advice on how to attune her.

(All images are clickable)
Here's the trained and attuned 2:
Limestone...............Sandstorm
Level 71..................Level 65
Water.............................Air
Tank & Healing...................Damage

I'm up to changing gear, but I won't be changing attunements or proficiency points.
Sandstorm does well in slot 3 in my usual party, so I'll keep him there. Limestone will probably go slot 1 since she's a tank, so the new girl will be slot 2.
And here's the unattuned girl that I just caught today:
Un-named
Level 66

I'd really like to attune her to something that matches her look, like water, light, or air, but if none of those would work well I'll begrudgingly use a different one. (Please don't tell me fire though I'll cry :'( /j)

Edit: Please keep in mind that the title is the question, and the only question. As of right now I am not asking for advice on levels, attunements other than the third of my already existing team, ranks, or anything else that I can't easily and reversibly (on the two puddle jumpers) apply.
Thanks everyone for all the lovely advice, but it's becoming a bit difficult to scan through all of the level and full-team suggestions to get to the attunement suggestions.

Thank you!!
Edited By Snowydays on 5/21/2023 at 10:49 PM.
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 4:39 PM Post #2
a lot of people use a water/air/air party but it isnt as efficient when they're not ranked. it depends on how you build for boards teams, but if you have a ranked water you should be able to sustain two cannons at a high level fairly easily.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 4:42 PM Post #3
Uh, I don't know what ranked means and I've never done a battle board before ^^'
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 4:48 PM Post #4
pet ranks are something you gain experience for in the Lost Grove, they make the moves your pets have stronger and have more functionality. for instance, a fully ranked Air pet can use its 2 and hit every enemy. a fully ranked water pet can heal a party while mitigating damage.

(i'm sorry i know you don't want to hear this) but the most efficient party for battle boards is a party of 3 fire ranked pets with equipment from Santuary Of Sarielle (if low level) or from the Lost Grove (if high level). they can hit every enemy with nearly every attack and can deal high damage if set up right, so you won't need a healer in the party--just the occasional potion.

that being said, technically any party can be a functional Battle Boards party, as long as you can kill enemies reliably that's all you need. ^^

*edit to add: That being said, if you want to use the Draeyl from your first post and don't know what element to give it, you should do Light and make it a healer. high level unranked pets would do well with a healer, but won't do as much damage.
Edited By YureiNeko on 5/21/2023 at 4:49 PM.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 4:54 PM Post #5
Pft I hope this isn't rude but that edit is the answer to exactly what I was originally asking-
Personally I really don't like TLG, too complex and grindy for my small brain. So I probably won't be seeing any ranks.
In that case I'll go with light! Unless anyone else would like to chime in :)
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 5:34 PM Post #6
If you want to do boards and have a good chance your best bet is to go with fire, fire, light. It's the quickest way to kill enemies and thus gain points. : ) It's what I use myself on all my board teams. If you are wanting to keep the same setup then I would add a fire pet to your party. (which my main team is water, fire, air.)
Edited By Shadowized on 5/21/2023 at 5:36 PM.
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 5:59 PM Post #7
its not rude at all! i wasn't sure what you were working with and what you wanted to get to as a goal so i figured it would be best to offer a wide ranging answer, but knowing you're not a fan of the lost grove helps a lot! ^^
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 7:40 PM Post #8
Just to add, battle boards are significantly easier with pets that are level locked at 30. I use light/fire/fire on the occasions that I do try for boards. It takes significantly longer to kill stuff over level 60. Draeyl boards aren't usually too crazy, though, so you would probably be fine with whatever team you go with.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 7:47 PM Post #9
Thank you for the tips!!!
When I said please don't say fire I did not expect that would actually be the most suggested option :'D (sobbing just a little bit) I'll probably go with light purely because I'm a stubborn *** and refuse to attune a pet to an element that doesn't feel right.
Other than these three I only have one more Draeyl and she's level 0, so I'll have to consider level locking at 30 for the future. Let's hope you're right that it's not too crazy!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 10:37 PM Post #10
we have a guide to fest boards here with the most common element+equip setups listed.

You'll probably want to go lv30s over 60+, especially if you're using unranked pets (lv30 enemies have much lower HP- starting lv60, I think it's every 5 levels that enemies get a significant hp boost, which is why lv30s (or lv50s) are the preferred levels (comparison, lv30 enemies average 1.5k HP, while lv75 enemies average 50k) (with 30's being able to use the lv26 Sanctuary of Saerielle town hall gear, and lv25 legendary equips easily accessible, while lv50s can use lv50 mythic gear or lv50 legendary. I've found lv30s tend to be a little faster on the wins personally)

Fire's the most preferred element for board teams since it's The Multi-attacker Element, right from the get-go, which means it's good for quickly sweeping an entire low-hp enemy mob and getting to the next one (Light can only multi-hit once its Fairy Light is rank 3, water and shadow need to be lv65 (and tidal surge and hateful strike both have a 4-turn cooldown to contend with), earth has no direct-damage that hits multiple enemies at once, and air has to have razor wind at rank 5)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.