Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:17 PM Post #1
Hello, all. As we have been announcing for quite some time and with the Lost Grove now wrapped up, we have finally moved onto our next batch of projects. The first of those projects was revamping the Hatchery page. I am happy to announce that we have released the newly, built from scratch, Hatchery page!

We have completely rebuilt this feature from scratch. We hope players will find the interface to be much more detailed and easier to use. We have also added a lot of new features to grant players more functionality when using the page. I will go over some of the new additions below.

Navigating Pages

For Hatcheries that have multiple pages of results, there are a few ways to navigate. To simply go to the next, or previous, page one page at a time, you can click the large arrows on each side of the Hatchery. If you are browsing from a mobile device, you can also swipe left/right.

At the bottom of the Hatchery, players can click on the quick-link arrows to go to the first, or last, page of the Hatchery.

Lastly, players can use the Go to Page input in the bottom-right corner to go directly to any page of results they desire.

New Filtering Parameters

In this example, the results will be Exclusive Male Ferrikki Hatchlings that have been Genetically Tested

Players can now filter Hatchery results for any player using the provided filters. Players can search for the following parameters:

- Maturity: Egglings *Ready to Hatch*
- Maturity: Egglings
- Maturity: Hatchlings
- Maturity: Adolescents
- Type: Exclusive
- Type: Offspring
- Type: Tamed
- Sex: Male
- Sex: Female
- Filter Genetically Tested Pets (Can Include or Exclude)
- Filter Magical Pie Usage (Can Include or Exclude)
- Filter Hatching Philter Usage (Can Include or Exclude)
- Filter by Species

These various parameters will hopefully make it a bit easier for everyone to find exactly what they're looking for when browsing their own, or another player's, Hatchery.

Ready to Hatch Notifications

If a Hatchery has Egglings that are Ready to Hatch, a red dot notification will appear on the Ready to Hatch filter button. Players can hover over this to see how many Egglings are Ready to Hatch.

Additionally, you can hover over the Ready to Hatch icon within the Pet's Stall to see how many hours are left before the Eggling auto hatches itself.

Mass Release

If a Player is viewing their own Hatchery, they will see an option to enable Mass Release. Simply click on the grayed out button to toggle Mass Release on.

From there, players can now click on any Pet's Stall within the Hatchery to add them to the Mass Release List.

Once you have all of the Pets selected that you wish to release, click the now red "Release" button underneath the Mass Release toggle. This will display a confirmation prompt and list every Pet that you are about to release.

If everything looks correct, click on the "Mass Release" button and they will all be released. As always, this is an irreversible action, so please be certain that you are releasing the correct Pets! Once released, you will have to pay the Reclamation Fee to Reclaim them back into your possession.

In addition to the upcoming Black Friday Event, Winter Festival, and Faelora Revamp, our next major project will be completely revamping the Breeding Grounds feature. With so many projects overlapping atm, I can't really provide any accurate time frame of when I would like to release the new Breeding Grounds. However, I definitely will be trying to get it released sooner than later. It was a part of our original 2022 project list and that is still the goal at this time.

Please let us know if you have any issues or suggestions regarding the Hatchery update. Thank you!
Edited By Krinadon on 11/15/2022 at 3:48 PM.
Hebs
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:24 PM Post #2
Very nice work, i like it, should add the mass release option to stables too :)
BellaSara
Level 75
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 51
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:26 PM Post #3
Oh heck yea man!! WHOOOOOOOOO.

Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:28 PM Post #4
It looks really great, but an issue I've noticed is that (on mobile) I zoom in a bit to see everything better, but when I move around the page automatically returns to page one without me clicking anything
Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:49 PM Post #5
Awesome update for sure! Thank you for all the buttons and especially for the age progress bar, helps so much and makes it less tedious to check how long a pet still needs.

Also: I know who owns these hatchable aurleons and 51 sites of hatchery, hehe.
I'm glad that my chaos of a hatchery helped ;w;
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:53 PM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104463&page=1#5
Author: Synnove
Time Posted: 11/15/2022 at 1:49 PM
Awesome update for sure! Thank you for all the buttons and especially for the age progress bar, helps so much and makes it less tedious to check how long a pet still needs.

Also: I know who owns these hatchable aurleons and 51 sites of hatchery, hehe.
I'm glad that my chaos of a hatchery helped ;w;

Hehe. I definitely used your Hatchery a bit to stress test some things as I was building the features. =P
Stellarena
Level 67
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 2:01 PM Post #7
Great update! You should do the same with the stable too
UntitledPrince
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 149
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 2:39 PM Post #8
This is amazing! Thank you so much!

Correct me if this is already possible, but could you add a feature to filter by whether or not the pets are themed? Ideally allowing filtering by tagged, purebred, or both, just like the AS?

For example, if I want to see all tagged (exclusive or tamed) and purebred pets, but no non-themed pets. Or if I want to see just tagged pets but I don't care if they're exclusive or tamed. Or if I want to see all purebred pets, but not other non-themed offspring?
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 3:02 PM Post #9
This looks awesome! (Very excited about the breeding grounds update!! A wish of mine for the past 9 years haha.)

@Krinadon,
Not sure if it's because I don't have any pets in my hatchery, but I am not able to click to alter the settings of Adolescents and Hatchlings on this menu. The check boxes are greyed out.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 3:08 PM Post #10
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104463&page=1#8
Author: UntitledPrince
Time Posted: 11/15/2022 at 2:39 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much!

Correct me if this is already possible, but could you add a feature to filter by whether or not the pets are themed? Ideally allowing filtering by tagged, purebred, or both, just like the AS?

For example, if I want to see all tagged (exclusive or tamed) and purebred pets, but no non-themed pets. Or if I want to see just tagged pets but I don't care if they're exclusive or tamed. Or if I want to see all purebred pets, but not other non-themed offspring?

You can kind of do this already, just not quite as pinpoint as you are asking. If you search by Type: Exclusive, that pretty much is going to be all of your Themed Pets 99% of the time. If you search by Type: Offspring, that will be your Purebred Offspring there unless you're breeding lots of non-Purebred Offspring.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.