Forum Index > News and Announcements > Labor Day Diamond Sale
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowyj
Level 75
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/2/2022 at 1:51 AM Post #11
Just want to add in that this is rather annoying that the tier rewards are coming out for this. If I had known that this would happen, I would have waited to spend rather than at the start of the summer festival.
Edited By Snowyj on 9/2/2022 at 1:51 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 1:40 PM Post #12
I was wondering if you would consider giving a bit more time to the diamond sale? Leviathan,Terror of the Deep is also a possible prize for the High Stakes Breeding game, right? With people trying chances there, it would be great if we could still have a chance after the end of the contest if we couldn't get it there.

Though I'm also a little bit confused rereading the rules of the high stakes breeding game.
"Offspring must have been born by Sunday, September 11th at 11:59:59 PM." Does that mean that we can still add eggs that were even laid on the 11th and can just wait for them to hatch or does it mean that the eggs have to be hatched by then? Cause that would also then be a factor on how much longer to have the diamond sale if you consider extending it.

I figure though the worse with extending the diamond sale is that maybe people might buy more diamonds?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 4:23 PM Post #13
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103739&page=2#12
Author: Savynn
Time Posted: 9/9/2022 at 1:40 PM
I was wondering if you would consider giving a bit more time to the diamond sale? Leviathan,Terror of the Deep is also a possible prize for the High Stakes Breeding game, right? With people trying chances there, it would be great if we could still have a chance after the end of the contest if we couldn't get it there.

Though I'm also a little bit confused rereading the rules of the high stakes breeding game.
"Offspring must have been born by Sunday, September 11th at 11:59:59 PM." Does that mean that we can still add eggs that were even laid on the 11th and can just wait for them to hatch or does it mean that the eggs have to be hatched by then? Cause that would also then be a factor on how much longer to have the diamond sale if you consider extending it.

I figure though the worse with extending the diamond sale is that maybe people might buy more diamonds?

For the Breeding Game, yes, the pet just has to be created by that time. We can just check the database to see its genetics - that is how we parse the game anyway. There is way too many to do it by hand. =D

Regarding a sale extension, I probably won't be extending that. I will take it into consideration though.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.