Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > OP'd Bosses much?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Keyoshi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/13/2014 at 9:50 PM Post #1
Is it just me... or are the bosses a bit OP'd on here...? :/
Darkrhiannon
Level 62
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/15/2014 at 2:21 AM Post #2
they are a bit OP'ed. i can't really say much, since i just got owned by one of the OP bosses, after spending nearly 2 hours just trying to get through the dungeon to reach him with no problems. he owns me in five minuets. all my pets are level 48, 3 above him. and you have no defense against his MULTITUDE of status effects he lays on you.

it makes this game a little to fixated on 'grinding' so your pets are high enough level that it doesn't matter. or having enough gold to buy enough healing items to try and keep your pets alive *granted this is nerfed since you can only use one every other turn. mean while a boss can smack your other pets down so your spending more time healing*

okay..i'm probably ranting more than anything right now out of annoyance at this boss. i'll be honest
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 1/15/2014 at 3:17 AM Post #3
Compared to Festivals? Yeah, they're OP lol.

There's always some sort of strategy paired to each boss.
Though, imo, the toughest were the boss of Forsaken, then Aryth.

With a solid built team (mine is just typical tank and 2 cannons), I can get through one battle long enough to figure the strategy. I play the game enough to have 2000+ of the HPMP elixirs. Arena is another story though. That's just...tricky. xD

Anyways, I think Forsaken is pretty OP, but it takes awhile to get a team oriented to it.
The Festivals however, in comparison, are light, meant for the entire site to enjoy and not break heads over. o:

I'd guess that they're OP for casual players. I play addictively, so...>//<
I'm able to sit through Vorpal and Ice Queen without using elixirs. (Forsaken is still another story.)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 1/15/2014 at 11:47 AM Post #4
I think there's something that a lot of players miss in this game that can help alleviate the problem. You CAN breed pets for better stats. >.> It just takes many, many generations to see a big change. (Unless you're using diamond philters.)
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 1/16/2014 at 6:03 PM Post #5
Keyoshi,

I wanted to take a look at your team to take a peek at your equipment for them but I don't think they're set up currently. I can send you a message about team building and selecting armor if you wish. I don't know if that may be a problem for you or not. But I've seen that this is a problem affecting many, many people so it's become one of the first things I look at when I hear someone is having trouble.

Darkrhiannon,
I do see some issues with your armor. I'll send you the message I mentioned to Keyoshi. Aside from some of the armor being the wrong type, there's the problem of level. Even rare quality lvl 50 gear has better stats than the legendary lvl 25 gear that they have.
Darkrhiannon
Level 62
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/16/2014 at 6:11 PM Post #6
i haven't gotten new armor in a while. i'm kinda picky about it, since i was looking at the actually precentage thing to the right on each description. the few pieces i got of lvl 50 armor weren't that impressive at all, granted it was only common armor. but i ended up beating the boss i got owned by completely by accident the other day. lol (managed to KO the real one instead of one of his doppelgangers)

but yeah. i haven't really done well in the armor way. tried, yes. but part of me understands the stuff and part of me doesn't.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.