Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Wastelands RP (Open)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 9/5/2022 at 7:36 PM Post #41
Henri / Dorcas

Henri struggled in Kage's grip, looking very much like he was considering to kick the taller guy in the face but stopt all movement once his sister was mentioned. He never ment to make her cry, he just wanted to stop the endless loss of people due to hunting. Eather way, this time he was defeated, remaining silent, compleately motionless.

Dorcas, who was the one holding the device, landed nearby, hissing in warning. Friend or not, he woudnt let Kage manhandle his bond partner without acting. He could feel how upset Henri was, his partner hated failiure beyond all but right now, his link was only thinking about giving up for good. 'Forget that, they dont deserve our help, they'll be the master of their own demise.'

Vivia / Strike

After a bit, Vivia stopt crying, between her friend's hug and Strike sending her positive energy through their share link, the frustration she felt was slowly evaporating. "Thank you. I realy dont know what's going on with Henri recently, pranks were alwais his things but whatever that was, it's way past what he usualy does..."

Strike laugh at the idea, it sounded unnatural for the foolish boy to ever want to stop pranking others. ' The day Henri stop pranking is the day pig can fly... or the day where he get himself someone hard-headded enough to keep him permanently in check.' Not wanting to get any more involved with the dramma he just nuzzled Selene back while making playfull squeeking noises.

( Chester would probably just see it as a chalenge and keep answering Helene with his own jokes, progressively getting worst and worst until eather of them start laughing too hard to reply.)

(meanwhile, Zale just finish 300 and pop his head in just to say that Chester should train more. XD)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 11:07 AM Post #42
//good luck Selene doesn't find him funny at all and hates pranks she's have a resting b****face whenever he told jokes
//as long as chestie does prank Helen like ny dad did she ignore his jokes prase when he done something good as she still the mom friend

Kage || Dominick

Kage placed him down when he stopped struggling and crossed his arms over his chest looking like a fed up father "look kid you have a talent you coule use theses creations to help others, improve medican, the soulless, improve water and food quality instead you use glitter bombs" he said and sighed looking away "You're sister loves you and i know what i say never seems to stick but at least think of her before you act " he said and turned around and left Henri alone walking back towards viva

Dominick ran past and arived at his human side "how is your eye? Will it affect your life and the hunts?" The snow leopard asked his human a hint of worry on his telepathicalic voice on Dominick's back was a small Canadian fox a pup and Selene adopted daughter

Georgia || Selene

Georgia rubbed her back like a friend or mother would "I'm there is a reason, mayne you should talk to him when you're ready" she said and looked to the side thinking of anything that happened recently that could case Henri to act like this maybe a personal loss or incident

Selene nuzzled him back have to be someone strong to keep that boy in check maybe Katsuki could whip him into shap or who ever Henri has feelings for. The wolf shrugged thoses ideas off only time will tell and returned her full attention to Strike and his cuddles
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 2:01 PM Post #43
(Oh well, that mean he will be cackeling to his own jokes while Selene just look unamused XD)
( Chester would probably not prank her, maby accidentaly or somthing but he would probably find her reactions boring/scary and, with him being a crasy theater kid you can bet that praising him would be the best way to make him do whatever you want lol)

Henri / Dorcas

"Glitters were just a fun way to see if the mecanism worked... idiot." Henri slowly raised to his feets brushing himself off before keeping on walking. "Go ahed Dorcas, just... do what you do best."

Already knowing what Henri ment, the large bird took off, following Kage until he juge the moment was right before dropping the unactived prototype in front of the man and flying away. It was a small metalic sphere divided in three part with a nail sticking from the center, said nail was held in place in such a way that it could only move downward. Tho, Dorcas knew it would take much more then a simple fall to activate it, it wasnt the first time that thing had fell or was dropped, someone would nead to push the nail down hard enough to break the divide between the parts inside.

Vivia / Strike

"Yea... If he have been able to hide it so far tho, i dont think confronting him would get me far... You know how he hate failiure right ? If it's somthing that matter, he probably want to make sure it's ready first... or maby not i'll see." With all that, she started to wonder, how long was that thing planed for ? Catching a glimps of somthing amongst the glitters, she nudged it slightly, revealing a piece of metal vaguely shaped like a wedge of orange.

Strike sneezed, for a moment it had smelled spicy tho, he coudnt realy identify what that was. Eather way, it was gone now so he didnt bother himself with it, probably someone using a bit too much spice while cooking.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 6:51 PM Post #44
if you're going to base you're character off me at least give him a cool eye patch
Edited By Dominick on 9/6/2022 at 6:51 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 8:15 PM Post #45
// would definitely look like this or more accurately like this. Selene/Helen and Dorcas/Chester relationship would definitely be like this she's trying to get homework done and he's being over dramatic for no reason
//I'll keep note of that XD

Kage || Dominick

Kage stopped in his tracks he saw the bird drop the device and felt that Heni didn't care and became extreamly disappointed with them both and now told himself to simply never interact or befriend the duo any chance of friendship seemed destroyed now. Kage looked at the Device and picked ut up looking at it for a few seconds before moving to toss it into a deep ditch so it wouldn't explode

Dominick jumped in front of kage to protect him but when nothing happened he watched his human pick it up and walk towards the ditch it was a deep ditch people tossed trash down "k-kage" he mumbled and followed

Georgia || Selene

Georgia watched her walk over and followed her and saw her pick up the strange shapped object that was unexpected and she didn't have an idea what it was but after everything that happened and the previous pranks she didn't trust it "what is that?" She asked leaning closer to have a look "i don't think its shrapnel l, is it sharp?" She mumbled more to herself than viva

Selene smelt it too but had her head buried into Strike's neck "what was thet smell i wonder" she thought and looked at the two female Human Viva and Georgia before back at strike and seeing that he didn't seem phased she chose to ignore it as it was unlikely something Daniel
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 10:54 PM Post #46
( Totaly lol, and for some raison, i feel like even if he dosnt study at all Chester just somhow manage to alwais be one of the best scores of the classe. Everyone think he is cheeting but in fact he just have a realy good short term memory and manage to read through everything 15 minutes before the exam, write everything down as fast as possible and then forget all knowledge on the subject once he leave the class. Basicly he is like the guy who won a french scrabble competition but dosnt know french XD.)

Henri / Dorcas

Once he had dropped the prototype, he didnt bother stopping, instead leaving to join Henri to their hide-out. If Kage realy though he was so much better then them, then he can deal with figuring out how to solve the backfiring issue on his own.

Vivia / Strike

" Some kind of... ornement ? i dont know." She carefully picked the piece up, more woried of the possible sharp eadges instead of it being anything dangerous. It was hollow inside asside from a few glitters escaping from the opening. "Whatever it is, it look like it took a long time to make, maby it's a piece of somthing."

' Dont know... probably some kind of spice. I feel like i already smelt somthing like that somwhere but i dont remember where.' The large reptile shrug, or well did a motion similar enough to convey the same thing. He wasnt realy bothered by it, then again, there wasnt much that would bother Strike, especialy when in a cuddle pile.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 11:53 PM Post #47
//either that or Helen/Selene or a pretty guy/girl praised him in the past or more accurately he likes to show off

//kage doesn't think that he just dispointd and fed up XD

Kage tossed the odd device over into the deep ditch "nice try kid but not having other eye go" he said and turned around walking away if it was important than he should have said something instead of drop it at his feet "im going home I'll see you later dom" kage repiled and walked towards his hut hoping to go to bed and sleep for awhile or just hide in his room

Dominick nodded and watched his human leave and sat down looking at the sky realising that the bird of doom aka Dorcas wasn't around he walked off and made his way to Selene and apon arriving dramatically flopped down next to her. Dominick being a feline decided this was nap time and cats loved nap time

Georgia // Selene

Georgia frowned perhaps that was what caused the damage to Kage's eye looked to painful to be just glitter "i assume it was what the glitter was stored in" she said and looked at viva and back at the object "its well made only proves that Henri could yse his talent to create things and prove him self" she said and leaned back

Selene nuzzled closer and let Dominick nuzzled into the now large pile of a large cuddle bug crocodile who was probably a koala in his past life,two sleepy children, a confused wolf who a gaint mom and a huffy leopard that probably needs a vacation "I'm just gonna wait untill Rosco or someone to arrive" she joked "how's kage?" She asked and listened as Dominick explained everything that happened between Henri getting caught by Georgia and his arival to the cuddle pile
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 12:53 AM Post #48
(yea, enough praise could bribe him into becoming a good studient if used correctly, but abusing that tactic would probably just make him unbearable to be around. He dosnt have that big of an ego but if you feed it, the outcome it on you XD)

Vivia / Strike

She remained silent thinking for a moment before looking at the object with an intense confusion. "That... make no sense... my brother's pranks arnt usualy planned to that level, right ...? He just, act without thinking." It made less and less sense as time passed, why would he take the time to weld anything togedther ? Since when did he knew how to weld anyway, sure he was crafty but usualy he would just glue or tie things togedther and call it a day, what was going on.

Strike happily welcomed the new adition to the pile, listening in quietly until Dominick mentioned what had happen right before the feline joined them. 'So... Kage make them give up on their project and discarded everything they had worked on without bothering to know what this was or even listening them even once ... Dont forget, this is Dorcas we are talking about here, that guy is a dramaqueen...'
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 8:30 AM Post #49
//someone should write a book on how to deal with Henri

Georgia // Selene and Dominick

Georgia frowned and looked at the area where vidya has found the strange object hearing what she said she became concerned had Henri plan this, did he he intentionally make the device and she could and didn't want to believe that Henry would actually intentionally hurt someone or intentionally hurt Kage no she couldn't believe it Henri wasn't a horrible person at all

He tried to explain that Henry's device had caused more damage to his human eye then they both expected and the outcome didn't look good which would mean that kage was unlikely to ever be able to safely go on hunts ever again, so the one thing he felt he was good at he won't be able to do anymore which means that due to this is emotions weren't in the best dates and he probably didn't think about that what the device was before he threw it away he then further explains that that Henri and Dorcas didn't even try to explain what the device was they just dropped it as his feet and left anyone would be suspicious of that

Selene frowned unfortunately and almost tragically it made sense why would you trust another device when the first one caused you to become injured or worse and ahe knew Kage's hurts gave him validation he never got as a child his mother was an outsider who came here and his father was a horrid person who abandons the tribe when he met another woman and ran away his father despite being horrible had extremely important jobs and without him the tribe struggle for a while so people often Put The Blame On cage as they really had no one else to blame
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 4:26 PM Post #50
( lol, yea, the worst part is that the only one whocould/would be ok with that is Strike and then again, no opposable tumbs so the readibility, or acuracy for that matter, of that book would be questionable XD)

Vivia / Strike

Vivia sigh. "Well... think there is only one way to figure out what is happening at this point." She realy didnt wanted to go and pry the answer off of his brother but by now this was more then time to learn what is realy going on. She didnt though Henri was dangerous but she knew he could try to run off again to avoid confrontation. " Would you... come with me ? I think i know where Henry may have gone to."

' Sory to hear that, maby there is somthing that could still be done tho ?' Strike hated the though that Kage could be blamed more for this. He admit in the past the crocodile may have asked Dorcas to get some harmless revange on some people so they would let his friend alone. He wanted to stay positive tho, Dominic's human was tough, it was hard to belive somthing like that would stop him.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.