Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Wastelands RP (Open)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 12:56 PM Post #1
(So we are starting off all in a tribe in Corpus, it is mid day so everyone should be down in the city and the hunters are gearing up for the evening. Just a reminder this is gonna be kind of a free for all RP you can add characters at anytime and there wont be many if any NPCS)

Almost empty........ the world had been that way for close to half a century now since the Great Disaster Only the elders remember what happened but everything after was never the same. After the Great Disaster humans shared half of their soul with animals the connection granted the beast great power in return for their loyalty to the human with which they were bonded. Some tragically lost their connection by death and both the animals and humans effected were called the Souless, completely separated the animals no longer had great power and were aggressive and wild mindless beasts and are often hunted for food, and the humans were blind and deaf unable to sense the world about them And outcast by their own kind..... but for those connected to the world around them there will soon be another great change.

Setting
Corpus
A city that is mostly underground but they do go up durning the night to hunt, the heat is too hot during the day(because thats what heat does it is hot...)

The day had been long and the heat was scorching as Usual heating up the caverns and tunnels to a comfy 80 F however there was thick tension in the air and it was not the humidity.....
For the past week the hunters had been plagued with nighthowlers and sand snakes, and food was running low not to mention they had lost half of the crew in their last excursion..

(Just keep in mind they all know each other !)

Ping List
@katelynn4545, @XxGeorgiaxX, @Scoutwolf

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103369
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/10/2022 at 12:58 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 5:03 PM Post #2
Riker Redero | Kithara

Riker found himself back in his medicine hut pacing, it had been a hard week patient after patient death after death he was burning lavender and onion grass oil just to take his mind off of the memory of the smell of sand coated wounds. He ran a hand through his whispy almost white hair as he ceased his pacing in the middle of the room. Kithara who was laying in front of the door way flicking her tail her ears pinned back sighed before her voice entered Rikers head { I could sooth the memory of it you know..... it would help with your sleep} her tone as reassuring as possible Riker dropped his hands to his sides { You know thats only a temporary fix, what Im worried about is Nikita and the others going out again tonight we just lost five hunters to the sand snakes yesterday!! Is she insane?! } he snapped making Kithara stand up her hackels raising a bit { she is trying to keep us fed! She knows very well of the loss yesterday, but she also knows that with that the sand snakes will be full, and the night howlers were on the move two days ago so they will be resting, she knows tonight is the only chance the remnant of us has left! We cant all make it to the Oasis in a night many of the men are wounded and on their death beds as is, give the girl a break she is a ton braver than you here sniveling in your little hole for days!!} she hissed in his mind her tail lashing back and forth she had grown tiered and Ill if Riker didnt sleep neither did she, if he didnt eat she stayed hungry and he knows Kithara was right he had been hiding and avoiding the others{...... hhha.... alright, your right she deserves and apology...} he admitted walking for the door stroking the large cat behind the ears befor the two of them trotted out into the open cavern the roofs lit with bright electric lights that shone brightly on the stone as he made his way to the Bunks where most of the hunters were getting ready.

Nikita Featherfield | Roman

( Spines are like the crochet sandals but these have a sharp metal spike at the base of the ankle like a weapon with maker spikes up the calve and matching sleeves hat are spiked at the elbow and down each arm they call them Spines)
(The Mouth is the entrance to the caverns the place with all the tent over hangs and what not )

The stone was cold Under her feet as she strapped her Spines on mumbling angrily to herself { is what the Med Tech said earlier bothering you?} Romans voice rang loudly in her mind { yes it is...... But honestly I dont care, we have to go tonight or the rest of us will starve..} she said shoving her duel blades into their sheaths at her waist she glanced around the bunks as she pulled her long white hair back into a ponytail it seems what she had said had unnerved some of their companions { tonights gonna be a good run, we will make it back, we have too...... be ready in a hour at the Mouth, Im gonna go on ahead..} she said with a reassuring smile before her and the large Canine headed out a tinge of blue electricity shimmering off of Romans Coat as he moved. Once out of ear shot she glance down at him { you seem ready to roll tonight, whats the rush } the black Beast growled his mouth glowing a light blue as his voice growled in her head { Im ready to kick some ass.... they took from us...... they wont make it out alive this time}. Nikita Smirked { good I dont plan on going easy on them, I have mouths to feed} she said the two of them heading towards the Mess Hall
(Sorry for the super long post XP its just a lot to set a feel for the things )

The Southern Caverns
(Just to the left of the Mess hall )

Kuro | Rosco

Kuro held tight to Roscos reins as the big Bull carried a days load of gems and precious metals that seemed of almost no use now. Since they had stoped trade with the other cities after the sand snakes arrived which made him bitter about his work. { at least theres less people with the Hunters out...} he mumbled to Rosco to witch the Bull bonked him in the head with one of his horns { Social skills are good for you, especially if the Trades open back up} he exclaimed tossing his head back proudly making Kuro chuckle a little { trades wont open back and you know it ..} he said his smile fading a little. Rosco stoped for a moment the sad expression on his friends face was all to familiar { well, uh I did overhear Nikita and Roman last week talking about going after the Snakes so they can make a trip to Litigo to maybe open some sort of connection with them, its been two years since the snakes can but Im sure they would be open to trade if we can clear a path. } he said whipping his tail back and forth trying his best to be encouraging. After all it had been two years since Kuro had really talked to the others......

The Main Hall
( the cave that leads from the mess hall to the Mouth )

River| Cleo

River kicked Cleos flank as he dozed off mid walk { youll have time for that latter sleepy head!} she said ruffling the fur between his horns as they slowly made their way from the market to the mess hall her Sister Nikita seemed a little off today before the hunt she was always quiet but it was odd for her to let someone else take the lead. { Stop pondering the situation River, Im sure they will be fine } Cleo said with a yawn that ended in a high pitch Bleat making some of the passerbys cover their ears and cut River a nasty glare She patted his neck scratching behind his ears after a while { yeah, Im sure your right but I just cant shake it..} she said with a sigh as the two continued on to the mess hall.

XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 5:30 PM Post #3
Georgia had been asked by her father to deliver more lavender oil to Riker Redero and placed the parcel of oil by the front door and knocked unfortunately he had just missed him by me and moment so instead she's simply place the parcel in a secure and safe location she knew he would easily find it and even left a note for Riker and turned around "come on Selene lets go and get ready and see if we have been chosen to go on this hunting trip" she said smiling her wolf familiar

Serene nodded "yes lets go perhaps we can explore the minds after of we not chosen" she said watching her human clutch a opal necklace she had sinse she was eight years old "maybe come on lets go" she repiled and Georgia and Selene made their way towards the bunks looking for the chosen huters list
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/11/2022 at 4:43 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/10/2022 at 8:08 PM Post #4
As you made your way to the bunks you caught sight of Nikita and Roman through the wavy hot air perched on the rubble at the left of the Mouth. The Two seemed to be talking as they waited. Most of the other tribe folk were making their way to the Mess hall in the other direction. You would also see Riker a little closer purchasing something from one of the market stands to your right Kithara seemed rather on edge and ill .

Ps(Ill be on for a few hours so I can respond a bit more)
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/10/2022 at 9:34 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 4:51 AM Post #5
//Thank you so much for the gift i wish i could thank you so way, means a lot

Georgia stopped to catch her beath and noticed Riker Redero and his cheetah "there he is" she said and walked over towers them and smiled at you "hello Mr Redero i wanted to let you know that I dropped your parcel off in the cupboard my father uused to place it whenever you want home" she said the father of open handle deliveries being like a postman in this round unfortunately he slipped over in an accident so Georgia and her mother handled the deliveries while he was recovering. Georgia gave a nervous smile "i hope you don't mind" she said and knelt down to Kithara clearly worried about her I really wanted to do anything she could to help "are you alright Kithara?" She asked perhaps she could help in someway .

Selene trotted over to Roman and nikkita and laid down at the bottom of the pile "it seems Kithara is unwell" she mumbled to herself those some canines and feelings didn't get along you know that cat vs dog thing Selene never had any ill will or negativity towards Kithara was a good cat and loyal. Tye she wolf ears dropped "i hope you're well at least" ahe responded looking up at the two
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 6:33 AM Post #6
{-} Bondlings can hear each other
(- )Humans both Bondlings and Humans can hear
Only exception is Kitharas Telepathy

Riker | Kithara

Kithara nodded and use her telepathy { Thank you for your concern Georgia, I think some of the edge from the last hunt is still heavy on our shoulders} the big cats voice was smooth and calm as always and she had seemed to relax a little at your concern. Riker smiled slightly( thank you, hopefully we wont need a lot of it after tonights run. Nikita has a good head on her shoulders she is reckless but smart) he said ruffling his whisky white hair with his free hand. In his other hand he held he held a small bottle of thick Luquid and a spear with a cylinder shaped head, as well as a satchel that had the fail sound of tinkling glass.

Nikita | Roman

Roman smiled a little {yeah we are ready! Kita is a little stressed from the run yesterday but I think we are both ready to enact a little bit or revenge on these snakes that keep pestering our grounds} he said with a slight growl at the end his fur sizzling with tiny bits of electricity that all trickled down his harness and to the sword at his side { hopefully after today things will be different for us} he relaxed giving a sweet smile that seemed much more like the Roman you Knew
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/11/2022 at 6:34 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 8:45 AM Post #7
//oh cool i didn't know that bit it makes sense

Georgia seemed relieved but still had some concern but it was more being worried for a friend than panicked concerns "that is good to hear i hope you both rest up well soon and feel batter after" she said and smiled softly glancing at Riker and her smile grew "wiat you have something in your hair" she said and reached over pulling it from his soft looking white hair her hand only briefly touched his skin "there its gone i think ot was a feather from a Bondling or wild bird" she said dropping it to the ground when she noticed the bottle in his hand she glanced at it briefly but didn't ask him about it after all she thought it wasn't any of her business

Selene nodded and leaned over and nuzzled Roman size in a platonic way to ease him she didn't pay any attention to the small zaps of electricity as he wasn't deliberately trying to cause harm it felt like touching a electric bug swatter "yes i heard of thoses snakes never encountered them myself but heard the stories make sure you bite then twice as hard for the both of us" she communicated telepathically and laughed seeing his smile "there's that smile we all know and love" she added telepathically
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 11:05 AM Post #8
Riker |Kithara

Rikers face flushed red as you pulled the feather from his head (Aht-thanks, seems that I uh could have gotten myself together a bit more be for heading out huh) he said with a shy chuckle. For a medic Riker wasnt always the most eloquent of speakers but his stuttering always seemed worse when he was flustered. Kithara shook her head and nodded a thank you before heading off towards the Mess hall.

Roman | Nakita

Roman was about to speak when Nakita stood up and the other three hunters and their Bondlings gathered around from the Bunks. ( Looks like thats everyone huh. Well lets go Fizz can you and Bo go hook the sled?) she asked tightening her spines before continuing ( tonight should be the last hard run for a good while the plan is simple Keeter and Rue will be in charge of the hunting pack while Roman and I Go Foraging and we are going to try and take down one of the two sand snakes. So dont wait up for us. You all know better than anyone else) her voice let the tone of slight worry fill the others But Nakita held her head high as she knew the had a job to do. She signaled for them to move out and they made their way into the sand as the Moons first Rays hit the horizon. Roman nodded at his Master and shook to adjust his harness before turning and tapping noses with Selene in a quick and playful manner before heading out {dont worry about me too much Tinker Bell well be back } he hollared as he galloped off into the now cooling heat along with Nakita.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 11:49 AM Post #9
Georgia giggled this boy was rather sweet and precious "don't worry i doubt anyone would have noticed or cared eveyone more concerned with the hunt and trading relations" she said and smiled again she always thought he was a nice sweet boy the typical nice guy and his shyness wasn't that off putting in her opinion "looks like the Hunters have all arived i hope they make it back safe and sound" she said. Georgia didn't show but she was worried for the hunting party they have lost so many before peppers losing their bondlings and Bondlings losing their humans Maybe today their would be no casualties or injuries

Selene walked over to see eveyone off she remembered Keeter well her human Georgia used to have a small crush on him in her youth when she was a lot younger (12-13) but Keeter being keeter that crush didn't last long besides ut was a school girl crush thoses always fade. Selene moved closer "Good luck eveyone please keep safe and my the odds be forever in your favour" she communicated telepathically to the group of Hunters and let them know eveyone here would be alright in hopes they be more focused on their hunt and task and getting home safely.

// i feel like Riker and Kithara relationships is were she tease him playfully XD

woman * shows Riker any form of attention even platonic*
Riker * blushes *
Kithara * smirks*
Woman * has no idea whats going on *
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/11/2022 at 11:51 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 1:51 PM Post #10
Riker

Riker nodded (well I hope so too, I should probably catch up with Kithara shes a little Hangry. Uh would you like to join us?) he asked with a polite gesture. But he took a moment to glance as the hunters left an a fearful worry crossed his face as if he had some sort of regret.

Roman | Nakita

Roman smiled softly hearing his comrades voice echo in his head as they headed out into the night. Nakita however still had a stern scowl she was determined that tonight she was going to set things right.

//left it a little short this time as we transition into the hunters leaving out and also that is 110% Riker. He gets more flack from Nakita though to be honest. The dedication is open if you want o explore other part as well though //
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.