Players 2,280 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,282,831 1,707
Generated 657,826 214
Captured 1,196,451 350
Bred 6,428,459 1,143
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Wastelands RP (Open)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 7:54 AM Post #21
//she's will be a Bondling vet to take the load off Riker beause the 'kennels' can be a place for un-bounded Bondling stay until they find their human and for Bondlings to stay who have lost their humans to help them "recover"

Georgia || Selene

Georgia walked inside the inside the mess hall with Selene and Dominick walking behind her fortunately Kage was delivering the parcels and deliveries for the family so she wasn't needed "come on you two lets get some food" she said softly and grabbed whatever was least popular that day she wasn't fussed about good or taste and only ate to survive shes the type to eat a plain roll without butter or plain rice or pasta without any sauce or favor at all.

Selene followed her human who got the three of them food and soon followed Georgia to a empty table and once Georgia set down and placed the food in front of her she laid down eating "its rather quiet for mess hall" she communicated telepathically and glanced around perhaps people were worried about the hunt "we have ine hour to eat and get the practice ready in case of......" Selene said telepathically

Kage||Dominick

Kage managed to deliver the tools to the farmer and his Bondling and family and delivered the rest of the tools to the people they needed to go. Though kage didn't show it he was also nervous about the hunt and if eveyone would make it back alive and safe he lost his best friend last year and only had his mother, his Bondling Dominick and Georgia and Selene left in his life and fears losing them . Dominick turned around and walked towards the mess hall with eveyone else

Dominick listened to Selene the timber Wolf and her human Georgia talking apparently they had got the veterinarian practice ready last night as soon as they heard about the hunt just in case he knew Georgia was worried unfortunately they couldn't save Kai's Bondling though Dominick couldn't remember if they died at the hunt or on at the vet either way the loss was always tragic "it will be fine, worrying won't change the outcome unfortunately fate is set in stone and no matter how nuch you prey or stress you can't change fate" he said telepathically and started eating
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 8/25/2022 at 5:16 PM Post #22
Henri / Dorcas

(so... you think it will work this time?)
"It's not like we'll figure it out without lighting it up now, will we?"
(well then, let's the spark fly ! Just... not on me tho...)

The duo had gotten bored from waiting for the hunters to comback nearly five minutes after their departure and had started to exchange ideas on what to do. One thing lead to another and now the young man and his feathered compagnon had somhow built what could only be described as a sparkler bomb with whatever they found around their familly workshop. Was is a good idea ? probably not. Was it safe ? You wish ! Those two didnt though that far, at least Henri tossed the thing far enough so it woudnt explosed on them but the end result was an awfully loud noise followed by a literal ball of light bouncing on the floor, glowing like a mini sun for several minutes as the two cheerd.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/25/2022 at 6:13 PM Post #23
//a link straight to the updated version of my ocs/characters incase anyone needs reminding and plus we have a newbie so please read and image credits also there

Kage || Dominick

Perhaps the duo should have thought this through better all at least looks of round before they throw it beause it unfortunately hit Kage covering the man head to toe in glitter and he wasn't to pleased "Gah!! What the!" He yelled out in a mixture of shock,anger and suprised and couched as he wipped some of the glitter that had gotten into his eyes and turned his head towards the duo given them an angry look his eyes were red and painful looking. Kage was a somewhat attractive half English half jappanse man with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes well he was attractive now he looked angry glitter covered guy with sore red eyes

Dominick the snow leopard sensed his humans sudden change in emotions and worried got up and made a dash towards Kage when he arived he manged to leap over Dorcas which was easier due to being a leopard and Dorcas being smaller than him and looked at his owener and growled "what is your problem? My pranks are harmless what if you killed someone" he said it was obvious that the leopard was deeply concerned about the safety of his human their deep strong bond obvious and angry it could have gotten so much worse

Georgia || Selene

Georgia gasped hearing the explosion I shifted towards ryker and then down towards lean concerned he quickly got up from the table accidentally knocking it slightly and quickly ran out the door towards a Commotion I'm aware that it was a glitter Bomb It Was terrified it was an actual explosion or the mines had collapsed (* cough* totallynotworriedaboutRoscoandKuro) when she arived the young blue eyed brunette could only stare "w-what?" She said and took out her jacket and tried to wipe the glitter from Kage's face and eyes

Selene a beautiful white wolf quickly followed her human and arrived running through the crowd and towards she agreed with the angry leopard someone could have been hurt or what if it was a child "kage are you alright?" She asked telepathically and looked at the harpy eagle and his human and gave them a stern look like a mother would give you know that the look your parents would give that would instantly make you stop this behaving yeah that was the look.
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/25/2022 at 6:18 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 8/28/2022 at 5:36 PM Post #24
(I'm going to drop out of this roleplay. I really love the ideas, world, and characters. It's not anyone's fault but mine; I put too much on my schedule. Thank you for letting me join for the time I was able to.)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/28/2022 at 8:27 PM Post #25
Henri / Dorcas
To say that they wern't expecting someone to be around was a bit of an understatement, they were just messing around with extra supplies and trying to see if they could make somthing usefull out of it, while having fun with it of course. Still the duo kept cackling, you cant realy take someone cover in glitter from head to toe seriously after all.
"Oops, my bad, didnt saw you there. At least now it's going to be easyer for a while, you're shiny dude !"

As for Dominik arrival, Dorcas wasnt very perturbed by this, mainly impressed that the big cat had decided that the easyest way to go to his human's side was by making a leap above him despite where he was perched. The nearly one meter tall bird of prey just scoffed, waving away the feline's concern.
Oh relax, there wasnt enough gunpowder in that thing to realy hurt, unless you tryed to eat the thing.

---------

Vivia / Strike

The moment she heard the explosion she just knew her day was ruin, of course THEY would cause problem again. Was she mad ? No, no way ! She was seathing ! One hour ! She coudnt go one hour without keeping an eye on them without things to go sought.

When she finaly join the scene, she stopt and just, facepalm before, calmly, with a cold, calculated voice asking. "And why is there glitter everywhere...?" She was staring down her brother as the boy and his bird just stiffen. She then turned her attention toward who she assumed were the victim of whatever had happen and sigh. " Sory, i let them to ther own device for too long... they dont have common sense on their own, are you alright ?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/29/2022 at 6:12 AM Post #26
Kage || Dominick

Dominick pulled away from Georgia giving her q kind smile and walked over and grabbed Heni by his collar and pulled him closer as kage was over six ft two and glared at him it was so obvious he was extremely mad "this isn't a joke what if you hurt or blinded someone? There are children around" he said he would look rather terrifying and scary due to the look on his face and how tall he was

Dominick meanwhile seemed unfazed by his humans anger it made sense to him and he looked at the Dorcas and looked at two terrified small children "you scared them" he said telepathically as thats how Bondlings spoke and looked back at dorcas the duo was extremely lucky that kage eyesight wasn't dammed with the glitter getting stuck in his eyes and scratching them. The snow leopard sighed angerly deciding then and there he didn't like the duo at all

Georgia || Selene

Georgia looked at the girl and explained what happened and why kage and Dominick were both extremely mad and let out a sigh "i believe kage will live but unfortunately i can't say much about his eyes Riker will have to give him a check over" she said deciding to not say how red and painful Kage's eyes were his left eye looked extremely red.

Selene ran over to the terrified small children amd let the small kids hide behind her as she nuzzled them the loud sudden and unexpected bang scared them and whats worse they were so small

//by dangerous i mean the sudden bang causing panic attacks or heart attacks and the glitter damage can cause blindness apparently a woman lost her eye to a glitter trend
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/29/2022 at 4:35 PM Post #27
Henri / Dorcas

The moment Henri was grabbed, his friendly and carefree deminors vanish, it was like a swich was flipped and he was now returning Kage's glare with as much hatred as humanly possible. He absolutely loathed people who used their size to intimidate others. Still, knowing that his sister woudnt approve of him kicking the guy in the face, Henri restrained himself to do so despite how tempting it was. " Yea, they came to check what the sound was about only to see you pick a fight, of course they're scared. Now let go of me ! " Did he felt bad ? Maby a little, but right now he was too angy to process anything else so he coudnt care less about what Kage was saying, he already had appologised about the issue so there was nothing else to say there.

Dorcas glanced at the kids, of course they wern't trying to hurt or scare anyone they were just testing out somthing and it got out of hand, that's all. No mater, he'll make it up to them later, with an exagerated sigh he shook his head.
Of course, others will alwais scared of greatness... Changes is scary for the non initiated, i'll tell a word or two to Henri ...
He glanced at the two guys and winced, his crest going up.
Tho, think this will be a pointless task to speak with him after that...

Vivia / Strike

Knowing how her brother was, Vivia knew there was most likely more behind that mess of glitter then what he was letting others belive, otherwhise there would have been an obvious target. Tho, confronting him about it would only have him digging his heels and refusing to say anything. With that in mind and the want to stop what was very obvioulsy the start of a fight she pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation, part of her wanted to just let the boys sort their issue alone but she would feel too guilty to do so. " I see... belive it or not i know a thing or two about cleaning people eyes, glitter isnt even the worst i dealt with... dont try paint... But first i think stopping those two will be necessary." She wasnt sure she could deal with the both of them, her brother was easy enough but she was a bit intimidated by the taller guy.

Strike, who was quiet until then stayed by Vivia's side, he did wanted to go see the little ones but had to hold back since his look wasnt exactly child friendly. Still, the large crocodilian took the opportunity to sneak up closer to Georgia and poked her hand with his snout.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/29/2022 at 5:22 PM Post #28
Kage || Dominick

//sorry i was trying to describe his age and express how mad kage was XD hes not using his size to intimidate lol

Kage never intended to try and intimidated Henri he was trying to get through to him someone could have gotten hurt and it seemd the duo didn't take that seriously with the hunting party still away people were tense and it annoyed and upset him "people like you dispoint me and i have seen how you're sister constantly worrying and stressing over you're pranks and yet you continue" he said and without another word dropped Henri to the ground and turned away walking to the children "hey Little ones don't worry its fine" he said letting them hug him as they felt more comfortable with another human

Dominick nodded his head if he was able to smile he would have "thank you, people are still jumpy the last hunt we lost people including Kage's childhood best friend" he said and looked at the bird and he looked at the sky "you both are extremely creative you made a device from what looks like scrap or Unimportant items perhaps one day you can use that talent to help others" he said and walked to kage.

Georgia || Selene

Georgia smiled and thanked vivia and watched kage drop Henri "don't worry i will sort out Kage's eyes when he's upset its best to limit his contact with people he knows no offence when im mad or upset i iften wish to be left alone" she said and gave a whistle as Selene came over "i know Henri is a good person keep down who often gets carried away" she said and glanced down at strike she remembered him when he and vivia just bonded and getting a check up she wondered if he still was a cuddle bug or in this case a cuddle crocodile and reached down giving him so attention and snout strokes "Dominick is right with what he said Henri and Dorcas have skills I'm sure ine day they'll find their place and settle down with kots of books, fish perhaps he could make gadget to improve lives of others" she mumbled and smiled "well i best get kage to my veterinary practice I'll let you know once he's better " she said and smiled and walked to Dominick

Selene heard her human whistle and nuzzled the smallest and youngest child a two maybe three year old url=https://c.tenor.com/oVXkBK_g0VIAAAAC/clannad-baby.gif]girl[/url] and gently taking the girls sleeve with her mouth and lead her over to strike and nuzzled strike and picked up the girl placing him on striker's back like he was a scaled pony and smiled the little girl looked around poking the scales and bumps along his back and the pointed scales on his back the small girl seemed to enjoy how smooth he was "see your not as dangerous as you think you only dangerous when you have to be" Selene said she saw how striker leaned to controll his strength

//i can see strike being the type of hatchling more interested in cuddles then food
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/29/2022 at 5:23 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/29/2022 at 5:26 PM Post #29
Omg baby crocodile sound like little lazers

https://youtube.com/shorts/dsuMqClh38M?feature=share
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/29/2022 at 8:23 PM Post #30
( Henri is older then Kage, he is just realy short and get agressive when reminded of it eather through words or actions lol )

Henri / Dorcas

Henri was still mad at being told off like a child, he was old enough to deal with himself. Glaring dagger at the taller guy he just muttered that it wasnt ment to be a prank. All and all, what had happen had spoiled his otherwhise flawless victory against gravity, sure it was still an early prototype but it had done what it was suposed too ! It wasnt his fault if Kage got some glitters on him, well ok he could have checked twice if the area was empty but seriously it was just glitter !

Hmm ? You are a bit slow to understand arn't you... Anyway, i'll take the compliment !
Dorcas flew to an higher perch, with Henri sulking it wasn't realy the time to speak to him about anything like that, tho he knew it woudnt take too long before the mischivious boy would come back to his senses.

Vivia / Strike

" Henri is well... there isnt much of an explanation, when he get an idea he follow through with it until somthing happen. Tho, i get the idea that whatever that was, it was ment as a response to what happen to the last hunting party... i'll try to ask but, he dosnt like to speak about his failiures." She watched as Kage went to the childreens, she knew his brother was sulking but she was used to his reactions, she knew nothing bad would come of it. If Dorcas was ignoring Henri's reaction, there was realy nothing to be woried about.

Strike was beyond happy to receave attention, even chirping a few time in reaction to Georgia's pets. he was a bit desapointed when she stopt but quickly pearked up when Selene came and the child was placed on his back.
Y-yea, thank you...
By now he was used to be seen as a threat so he wasnt sure how how to approch tiny humans, if he went fast he was told not to run after humans and if he went slow then he was told he looked like he was going to attack them. All and all, he was happy not to have to play the guessing game with the child.

(Strike would totaly be the type to follow anyone he came across while chirping just to be picked up, even after he stopt to be hand size XD. On another note, crocodiles does that to communicate with their parent since they stay with their mom for a while after hatching in the wild. Human raised crocodile sometime keep the habit to chirp to their handler even once adult lol.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.