Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Last Minute Theme Design Decisions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 7/21/2022 at 11:25 AM Post #1
I hadn't felt quite fully satisfied with a couple themes I've done this time and I went back to look at last year's summer designs I've done. Only now I can't decide whether to use the new ones or to use last year's.

First the luffox. I worry that this year's entry is a bit too.... one note? I like usually having more color variety. I can't tell if I'm just nitpicking at it or not.

Quiet Seashore

Some more examples.

Last year's I've redone a few times and resubmitted. I've fiddled around with it some more this time as well. A new name would maybe suit it better as well. I've called it Heat Wave previous years as well.

Bonfire Luffox

Some more examples.

I'll go over the ferrikkies in the second post.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 7/21/2022 at 11:25 AM Post #2
Here's the ferrikki I entered so far for this year. I've really been in a blue/aqua - orange/yellow mood. This one goes as far into a reddish color and I wonder if it's a bit too... not sure what word to use.

Lost City

Some other examples.

And here's last year's. I honestly haven't fully checked it over and I haven't tampered with it at all.

Ocean Sunset

More examples.

Looking at the various examples I do wonder if there's not enough contrast to be able to clearly see the gene 3 symbol in the balls. I could try fiddling some with that.
Edited By Savynn on 7/21/2022 at 12:17 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 7/21/2022 at 12:01 PM Post #3
I have realized that the base colors of the bonefire luffox is really similar to the maple luffox (which is a theme I previously submitted). I didn't mean to copy myself but the colors aside from the base colors get pretty different. It does make me wonder if I should just keep with the new deisgn though.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.