Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Disappeared from sales area, didn't...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rockclimber
Level 19
Threads: 30
Posted: 5/22/2022 at 3:56 PM Post #11
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102653&page=1#9
Author: Rixva
Time Posted: 5/22/2022 at 9:52 AM
If you put them on the Trade Broker, you just have to wait for someone to purchase them!
You can check that they are still there if you go to "Trade Broker" and click the tab labeled "Your Listings."

Edit: I did just look on the broker, and I can see your 2 eggs listed, so you're all set. Just wait for someone to buy them, or until the sale expires in 10 days or so :)

Why does it say " available:0" in the festival thing when I have over 100?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/22/2022 at 4:02 PM Post #12
From context I assume you mean festival currency;
In order to use Festival Currency, you have to Use it from the inventory (I believe Krin had an idea of possibly making some other system for fest currency someday, but for the moment this is what we have)

If you Use them, it will use the entire stack, putting them in your Festival Currency... coffer? (is that the word?) so you can use them for Fest activities like Mythic egg maze, fest shop, and gardening. Once they have been sent to the coffer, you cannot put them back in the inventory, so if you don't want to put all of them in there for some reason remember to split the stack
Rockclimber
Level 19
Threads: 30
Posted: 5/22/2022 at 4:05 PM Post #13
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102653&page=2#12
Author: Scathreoite
Time Posted: 5/22/2022 at 4:02 PM
From context I assume you mean festival currency;
In order to use Festival Currency, you have to Use it from the inventory (I believe Krin had an idea of possibly making some other system for fest currency someday, but for the moment this is what we have)

If you Use them, it will use the entire stack, putting them in your Festival Currency... coffer? (is that the word?) so you can use them for Fest activities like Mythic egg maze, fest shop, and gardening. Once they have been sent to the coffer, you cannot put them back in the inventory, so if you don't want to put all of them in there for some reason remember to split the stack

Hmm.
Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Yes, it was about thr decorated festival eggs.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.