Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [O/S/T] avi items
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 4:26 PM Post #1
just offer. i'll take pretty much anything, currency preferred. i won't take philters except disruptors/rtds. not much interest in pets, and only some interest in other avi items.
i'll also take art, writing, and/or custom music.

rows from left to right are in the order of A -> B -> C -> D -> and so on.
columns from top to bottom are in the order of 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> and so on.
when offering, state the letter and number - for example, in the first image, the perf (not for sale) would be C1.

if you're having trouble with this, just describe it and i'll let you know.
these are all viewed on the male base.

some items are not for sale/trade, i'll let you know if they're not.
anyway, offer away. :)

other

helds

outfits
C1 and D1 on hold, awaiting payment
F5 sold

head

cloaks

accessories

tails

wings
a lot of these are not for sale :( and i'm picky, but feel free to offer. gold preferred

aspects
G1 and H1 sold

backgrounds
similarly to wings - super picky

none of the epic starseekers items/foxes or jackalope masks are for sale.
i have a lot of full sets of items, do ask about those. very tentative and picky with my wol items.
Edited By Hwaseong on 5/19/2022 at 3:05 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 4:40 PM Post #2
C1 and D1

F5

(Just saw that you're picky with wings ^-^ so just ignore that

C1

Interested in these items-- are you willing to part with any for art? (Specifically most interested in the Oriental Robe) and if so how much would you like? I just got a new tablet which means im in the drawing spirit again lol
Edited By Drowned on 5/18/2022 at 4:42 PM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 5:37 PM Post #3
i'd sell the cape, the forest fairy wings r very very picky though :(

butterfly bandit outfit - 1mil 225k
oriental robes - i'd say around 2mil? idk pricing for it tbh
heavenly robes - i bought it for 425k so how's that?
sakura outfit - genuinely no idea idek what fest it's from or the year

i'm willing to part with the heavenly robes, sakura outfit, and partial payment for the bandit and oriental outfits for art! mainly looking for funny little sketches along with serious art for these guys + lie <3 (somewhat them too ig) and for the ones with no refs/no coloured art, i can provide colours/colour palettes, a description along with googled ref images for hairstyle, clothing, pose, features, etc., and anything else required. :)

also congrats on the art tablet! i myself just started on procreate, not fun at all D: art tablets look a lot harder tbh
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 5:51 PM Post #4
I'll ask Sakina about pricing for the oriental robes-- they're really good with avatar item pricing since they have almost all the ones in the game lol. Plus they've been around forever.

I can definitely draw Lie, for the iv. 6set I will probably need other references just for their actual designs.

Ah, I don't draw on screens though -w-; I don't like the texture, so i use a usb/laptop tablet.

Would you mind if I added you on discord so we can talk character things there? ^-^
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 6:27 PM Post #5
ooh yeah, that sounds like a good idea lol

i can definitely provide refs for all of them, sort of (just a huge load of google images put together to make some semblance of a reference LMAO) - i'll pm you?

ah. the tablets always throw me off because you have to draw on a pad, then look at a screen, and i feel like i'm not mentally coordinated enough for that lol.

unfortunately i'm on a bit of a discord hiatus because i have no access to it :<
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 6:49 PM Post #6
oh alright! just pm me then ^-^

Can we agree on 2mil for the butterfly and oriental together along with two-four pieces of art depending on complexity? I don't currently have 2mil on me, but I figure by the time I get done with the art I will have saved enough (being early spring fest,,, i make a good amount of gold during fest)
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 9:48 PM Post #7
sounds great - i might pm you tomorrow since i'm a little busy as of tonight (i just got back from a very chaotic band event-) if that's alright.

that sounds perfect! also are you alright with doing multiple characters in a piece? not like...fullbody rendered shaded things...they'd just be little bust sketches or something meme-y/doodley because these guys are p silly and i would like silly stuff of them...like in their galleries :D ty!
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 10:02 PM Post #8
Yeah i can do that! As long as i have some references, can you cod me for the lovely robes? o3o i can buy those for the price you listed. How much were you thinking for the cloak?
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 10:09 PM Post #9
sent! tyvm <3

i was thinking 1.2mil for the cloak, i got it for somewhere around that price i believe?
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Posted: 5/19/2022 at 8:08 AM Post #10
Any chance you have an interest in the jackalope mask recolor btw?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.