Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > 5 MILLION Gold Birthday Lottery - Fox...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 12/26/2021 at 12:16 PM Post #1
I am now streaming Sylestia on Twitch: twitch.tv/vixenoire

Hi everyone, I started streaming Sylestia on Twitch and wanted to give back to the community. I used to hold a lot of giveaways and forum games so I've decided to hold weekly lotteries starting in January 2022.

To start off this series of lotteries I wanted to make a big splash and celebrate my birthday at the same time, so the first lottery will be drawn on January 9th, 2022. This birthday lottery will be a draw for 5 MILLION GOLD. Subsequent lotteries will be drawn weekly for 500K gold.

How it works:

This lottery will be held in my discord server. Join here: discord.gg/8Qs49XyrtF
Go to the channel called "#sylestia-giveaways" and react to GiveawayBot's message with the party emoji:

Please change your server nickname to include your Sylestia username somewhere so I can find you if you win. If I can't find you, I will re-draw.
That's it, you've entered!
I will be entering all usernames into a randomized wheel and livestreaming the draw. A highlight video will be made, the wheel I used will be linked, and the winner will all be announced in my Discord server. There will be video proof of me going through the list of entries and then spinning to draw the winner.
All small lottos will be drawn with the bot. I just wanted to stream this one and make it special.

Discord etiquette:

My main server rule is be good to each other, which you can read in the #rules-and-roles channel.
My second rule is no advertising without permission. Please don't advertise other streams or commission information.
My Discord server is specific to my Twitch stream, which you can watch if you'd like but it is not necessary to enter the lotteries. I do stream a variety of things including cooking and Heroes of the Storm, but will be focusing on Sylestia.
Please note, this server is specific to my stream so join at your own risk. There may be adult themes.
In the #rules-and-roles channel you can assign yourself a Sylestian role. This will make it easier to identify each other in the server.
Please keep Sylestia-specific topics to the #sylestia-chat channel. :)

500K lotteries:

After our first lotto draw on Jan 9 I will be giving away 500K every week.
These lotteries will also be in Discord.
A minimum of 15 people will be required to sign up. If we don't reach 15, the lotto will be pushed back to the next week. This is to spread the wealth and so the same people do not win consecutively.
If you win, please be courteous and refrain from entering the following week to give others a chance to win.
These rules may be adjusted depending on popularity.

Stream etiquette:

My discord rules are the same in my stream.
I'd appreciate any follows, but again it is not necessary for the lotteries.
If you have Amazon Prime you can sign up for Prime Gaming and get 1 free sub to any Twitch streamer every month. I'd appreciate your Prime sub, but you can use it on anyone.
Stream viewers can win tagged pets I find during stream, so come hang out with us when I go live.
There is a live role in my discord server so you will be pinged when I'm live for a chance to win some more stuff.

You are welcome to post any questions or suggestions in this thread.

If you have suggestions for other giveaways or suggestions for what you would like to see on stream please let me know in the thread here!

Of course refer friends to this thread so they can join and sign up for the lottery. The 500K lottery will have a minimum requirement to be drawn, so the more that join means the more I can give away.
Edited By Fox on 1/6/2022 at 12:47 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/26/2021 at 2:54 PM Post #2
Pinging games/giveaways.

I am holding weekly lotteries and the first one is for my birthday on Jan 9th. The prize is 5 million gold!

Entry is a bit unique, so please read through post 1 for all of the details. ^^
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/26/2021 at 2:54 PM Post #3
Pinging games/giveaways.

I am holding weekly lotteries and the first one is for my birthday on Jan 9th. The prize is 5 million gold!

Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/26/2021 at 2:54 PM Post #4
Pinging games/giveaways.

Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/26/2021 at 2:55 PM Post #5
Pinging games/giveaways.

Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/27/2021 at 2:01 AM Post #6
Wow! That's amazing! ^0^ I hope all of your things go well! ^D^

I can't use Discord or chat on Twitch but could I get pinged here when you're going to be streaming so that I can try to watch? ^0^ Or, if you will have a specific time you will be doing it, can you tell us in Sylestia time? I could set a portable alarm to have an even better chance to not miss it. ^_^
Esc890
Level 72
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 88
Posted: 12/27/2021 at 9:04 AM Post #7
Aw dang, I don't use discord but this sounds fun!
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 12/27/2021 at 12:44 PM Post #8
I have yet to make an official schedule, but most likely starting stream on weekdays after 8 PM Sylestia time. Weekends are more of a free-for-all since I never know what I'm doing. ^^'

If you follow me on Twitch (requires a Twitch account) and turn on notifications you will get an email from Twitch saying when I am live! That is the best way of knowing other than joining my Discord server. Both are free, you don't need anything to create accounts. Both Twitch and Discord have mobile apps and do not require a desktop computer.

If neither of those are options for you I usually announce my stream in Region Chat.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/27/2021 at 1:07 PM Post #9
Ah okay, thanks! ^D^
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Posted: 1/2/2022 at 3:02 PM Post #10
Bump.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.