Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Winter Festival - Crossword
Posted: 12/17/2021 at 7:28 AM
Winter Festival - Crossword Puzzle
The object of the game is to use the clues given to fill in the blanks. The theme of the crossword is holiday movies! Some parts of the movie title had to be removed for some to be able to fit into the crossword creator ('the' or simplifying the title etc)
Click on the image for a larger version.
1. You must complete the crossword puzzle by yourself, do not post any answers anywhere on Sylestia.
2. After completion you must upload your crossword puzzle to an image upload site, like http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the word search, then you will need a way to scan the completed word search back onto your computer.
3. After you are finished you then need to send a PM to Officialgames with your complete crossword image and title the PM 'Holiday Crossword'.
4. Please do not PM me with your crossword image, it will not count if you do this. Please also do not PM me asking me to check your crossword to see if you've gotten it right or if it's been sent.
5. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end time of Forum Games for the Winter Festival. Please refer to the eventual Overview thread for this final date. The Overview thread will be posted once the Winter Festival officially begins.
There will be 3 prizes given, 1st/2nd/3rd place. Everyone who submitted a correct puzzle will be placed in a random drawing, the three names who come up on top will be the winners.
Edited By Faiona on 12/18/2021 at 6:09 PM.
Posted: 12/18/2021 at 2:09 AM
4 down seems to be missing a letter. the title is 15 letters and the allocated is 14, I did the spelling wrong for my entry as there is no box for the other letter that is the same
Posted: 12/18/2021 at 2:45 PM
This one's the hardest so far!! struggling to figure out #1 down, because even when i removed the, it still doesnt fit
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/18/2021 at 5:18 PM
yea these title changes are rough lol
also, is there an r-rated movie in here? o.O
Posted: 12/18/2021 at 5:55 PM
Can you PM and tell me what you're trying to fit in there, because I've checked that one specifically about 10 times and the correct answer does fit in that one. :)
Posted: 12/18/2021 at 6:12 PM
I've added a box to #4 down. The correction doesn't change the answers on the connection parts of the crossword itself. If you've already sent in your crossword answer and you just had to leave a letter out, but the rest of the puzzle works, then it's fine and doesn't count against you.
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.