Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/25/2021 at 6:32 AM Post #1
~ Ageless Antiquity Ryori ~

- Inspiration - Inspiration - Inspiration -
These halls wait for the click of shoes under swishing garments, the swell of music blooming through space, and the buzz of idle chatter amongst clinking glasses. These halls wait for balls that will never come to pass, banquets that will never take place, and coronations that will never happen with no heads to wear no crowns. These halls clean themselves of the blood that once splattered their floors, rid themselves of the screams that once soaked their walls, and - as they always have and always will - they wait.

Target: 6 vis, max stat

Information

This is my first 6vis project so I'm very excited to get it going. I would be grateful to anyone who is willing to provide support, be it through giving advice on how to better breed and obtain necessary traits, or through contributing resources and other assistance such as pets to breed with, prismatic philters, or dyes. I'll need a lot of dyes lol. Depending on what you donate, there are discounts, as discussed below.

If you would like to express your interest, please ping me! You can be added to the pinglist for whenever a large step in progress is made, or you can just let me know if you'd be interested in buying one (or more) of these ryos once they're finished.

These will be sold for some price between 300k and 500k but since I have little experience with pricing pets, I'll need to think on it some more. If you have experience with pricing pets, please share some of your wisdom with me!

Interest

Darkesse

Silverkitsu

Sairento

Discounts
Might be subject to change as I figure out the value of things, but for now, it's as fixed as can be. I'm also looking for guidance in regards to discounts so they are fair for the contributors

Greater Pet Dye - 15%

Lesser Pet Dye - 3%

Prismatic Philter - 10%

Stat Philter - 5%

Lesser Stat Philter - 3%

Contributors & Recorded Discounts

Silverkitsu - 24%
2x Philter of Acumen
1x Philter of Nimbleness
1x Lesser Philter of Nimbleness
2x Lesser Philter of Precision

- Other Designs -
Edited By Aphelion on 11/28/2021 at 3:09 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 11/25/2021 at 6:36 AM Post #2
Breeding Logs

Currently, I have pets with all necessary restricted traits, but not Dolphin or Star Runes. However, the restricted traits are scattered throughout the pairs and are intermittently contaminated by other traits, so my plan as of now is to get all the four restricted traits onto pets with no other traits, and then breed for the two non-res traits.

I know the standard for breeding is 2 pairs for each generation, but there is the saying of 'cast your net as wide as you can', so 5 pairs it is!

0th Generation
- A - B - C - D - E -
- F - G - H - I - J -

1st Generation
A x G
AG1 F
AG2 M

B x H
BH1 F
BH2 M

C x I
CI1 M
CI2 M

D x J
DJ1 M
DJ2 M

E x F
EF1 M
EF2 F

Edited By Aphelion on 11/25/2021 at 6:48 AM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 3:59 PM Post #3
Hi, I love the design and wold like to be on the interest list. I've also got some stat philters that I've never found a use for, so if you'd find them useful I'm happy to contribute them to this project:
2x philter of acumen
1x philter of nimbleness
1x lesser philter of nimbleness
2x lesser philter of precision
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 11/26/2021 at 4:54 PM Post #4
Thank you for your interest! I've added you to the interest list as well as the list of contributors if you could send those supplies over. Let me know if I've calculated your discount wrong. There shouldn't be any errors, but better be safe ^-^
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 10:33 PM Post #5
Hey there! I'm interested in this project ^^

For all the traits, Fox has a trait library with single trait ryos up for breeding.

I can also provide breeding for any of my Astral Wander ryos (but I think I've already set some up for you for another project?) And her: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4615454 (vis glyphs, carry orbs). Also this one, https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6608879 (carry horns) Anyways, good luck wiht your project ^^
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 11/28/2021 at 3:09 AM Post #6
Thank you for the interest! And yep, I'm planning on using Fox's trait library to get the two non-res traits on. You're very kind for offering the astral traits for breeding, but you are right, I do have the astral traits needed because of another project. Thank you though!
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 1/4/2022 at 1:13 PM Post #7
Not sure when threads start getting locked, but an anti-lock bump nonetheless.

Also, update: Still trying to obtain best trait combos for first generation. Is this a bad idea? Probably.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.