Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Arena Discussion > help i cant beat Fire Eyes
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Strangirdanger
Level 75
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/3/2021 at 8:48 PM Post #1
Is there anything i'm missing with my party for the arena things? I've read up quite a bit on parties and equipment and that sort, and I've gotten the arena pets at level 24 or 25 and they have pretty good stats. I'll admit I don't have the best equipment for this party (I got rid of pretty much anything below lvl 30 a while ago) and I'm still trying to get more stuff for them. I've challenged Fire Eyes a few times with 0% success; I can't even get a few turns in before Beatrice is out. It's my first time with this whole arena challenging thing, any tips? tysm :)

here's the pets i have:

Beatrice (slot 1): https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6544661
Luna (slot 2): https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6587436
Jip (slot 3): https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6521735

Beatrice is water, Luna is light, and Jip is air. Ik they're massively under equipped, and Beatrice should have assassin, not illusionist, but rn I still need to get more stuff for them.

Edit: pretty much all of their equipment is mismatched xD
Edited By Strangirdanger on 10/3/2021 at 8:49 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/3/2021 at 11:27 PM Post #2
I don't do the arena (I should but I never get around to it), but looking at this thread and the guide linked within it could help (as mentioned in the thread, the guide is outdated- it was written in 2015, which was before some major overhauls that took place for the release of the Lost Grove, which affected pretty much everything to do with battling (level up points ceased to exist, how proficiency worked was completely overhauled, the base equipment types were updated, grove stats became a Thing, the elements' moves were updated/overhauled)
(the "put all yours stats and proficiency points into..." is a leftover from the old prof+level up point system, and you can see how the elements changed from the breakdowns given no longer matching the current forms of the moves) though the guide is outdated the general overview it gives should be useful

But some basic stuff
> Beatrice and Luna may have stats too low to do well in the arena?
> make sure to have philters of unlearning for whatever pets you do end up using so they don't go over lv25
> you can get lv25 legendary equips pretty easily. They're a decently high drop chance from lv25/very hard mission satchels , which also means they're some of the most plentiful equips on the trade broker, and go for a reasonably cheap price. (you absolutely don't want to be using uncommon equips)
(about a 13% chance per satchel for a leg. equip, 12% for epic. 50% chance for gold (average ~3700g), remaining 25% is healing items. So even if you don't get the equip you're after you have the funds to buy them)

> assassin for water tank, evoker for light healer, myrmidon for air
Edited By Scathreoite on 10/3/2021 at 11:27 PM.
Strangirdanger
Level 75
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/4/2021 at 11:40 PM Post #3
Ok, thank you so much ^-^ I really appreciate it! :3

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.