Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 7 1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 209, 210, 211 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #61
I eye her for a moment then remove my hand from the axe. "I'm not quite sure I understand. They, the trees that is, seemed very...aberrant. They mentioned someone who hurt them, put them there perhaps. But nonetheless, they weren't entirely barbarian. Quite helpful actually. They told me to run and I've learned that when someone tells you to run you probably should." I stare at her for a second then I inquire her; "Where did you come from?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Woah there! No need to go swinging that around! We don't want anyone to get hurt, do we? I promise it won't end well for you."

You stare her down ready to defend yourself. Did she just threaten you? She doesn't have a weapon so you probably have the upper hand. Your hand hovers over the axe once again.

"Ok, ok. My names Bella. I just wanted to know how you made it away from the white trees? No one ever gets away from them!"

How should you continue?
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/16/2019 at 8:15 PM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 8:29 PM Post #62

Bella looks at you, a surprised look on her face. She looked behind you for a few seconds, eyeing something far off in the trees.

"The trees aren't the problem, it's Jaylyn. She makes the trees slaughter people. She has full control of them, most of the voices there are of people who have suffered that fate. They often warn travellers of danger, but many don't heed the advice..."

Jaylyn? You'll have to watch out for her in the future. Bella continues on to answer your other questions.

"I came here from the village a few minutes walk away. I've been there as long as I can remember. Where did you come from?"

How should you continue?
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #63
"Not this place, that's for sure. I woke up among some trees, not the white ones. There was a woman there, white hair, red and black wings, do you know her?" I ask Bella, contemplating what she just told me.

Bella looks at you, a surprised look on her face. She looked behind you for a few seconds, eyeing something far off in the trees.

"The trees aren't the problem, it's Jaylyn. She makes the trees slaughter people. She has full control of them, most of the voices there are of people who have suffered that fate. They often warn travellers of danger, but many don't heed the advice..."

Jaylyn? You'll have to watch out for her in the future. Bella continues on to answer your other questions.

"I came here from the village a few minutes walk away. I've been there as long as I can remember. Where did you come from?"

How should you continue?
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/16/2019 at 9:02 PM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 9:13 PM Post #64

She look at you worry plauging her eyes. She looked behind you again and scanned your surroundings with her eyes.

"Not from this place? Odd. She sounds like an angel foke, most of them power obsessed and claim to be guardians along with some of the elves. I'd steer clear of her if you see her again."

Bella looks at you closely for a second, studying your face before asking a question.

"Did this mystery angel have deep red eyes by any chance?"

You don't think she did, but then again you don't remember her having any other coloured eyes...

What should you say?
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 9:30 PM Post #65
"Perhaps she did, but I don't recall even seeing her eyes. It all happened so quickly too, she told me to stay away from the white trees then she vanished." I look down, thinking.

She look at you worry plauging her eyes. She looked behind you again and scanned your surroundings with her eyes.

"Not from this place? Odd. She sounds like an angel foke, most of them power obsessed and claim to be guardians along with some of the elves. I'd steer clear of her if you see her again."

Bella looks at you closely for a second, studying your face before asking a question.

"Did this mystery angel have deep red eyes by any chance?"

You don't think she did, but then again you don't remember her having any other coloured eyes...

What should you say?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #66

Bella smiled a sort of soft happy smile. She flicked her tail towards some trees before curling it back into a small circle, below them a gravel path began leading off deeper into the forest. You couldn't see anything beyond them.

"I've gathered that you don't have a place to sleep tonight. I can get you a place in the Blue Ny'Vene Inn if you would like?

What do you say?
Edited By Smolblu on 1/16/2019 at 9:45 PM.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 10:20 PM Post #67
I slightly smile back at her. "I would highly appreciate it. I'm assuming that path leads to it?" I say, nodding to the path.

Bella smiled a sort of soft happy smile. She flicked her tail towards some trees before curling it back into a small circle, below them a gravel path began leading off deeper into the forest. You couldn't see anything beyond them.

"I've gathered that you don't have a place to sleep tonight. I can get you a place in the Blue Ny'Vene Inn if you would like?

What do you say?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 11:18 PM Post #68

Bella nodded violently, tail flicking back and forth. She looked out into a clearing to your left and pointed to a large mass of rocks.

"I'll meet you there! I just have to take care of something first!"

With that she bounds away towards the rocks her tail flicking around as she moved. You looked toward the path then back at Bella's quickly shrinking form.

Should you follow her or head down the path? Or do you have something else in mind?
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 11:24 PM Post #69
I slowly follow Bella at a far distance to see what she is up to.

Bella nodded violently, tail flicking back and forth. She looked out into a clearing to your left and pointed to a large mass of rocks.

"I'll meet you there! I just have to take care of something first!"

With that she bounds away towards the rocks her tail flicking around as she moved. You looked toward the path then back at Bella's quickly shrinking form.

Should you follow her or head down the path? Or do you have something else in mind?
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 11:38 PM Post #70
When I go back...
*cough cough*
IF I go back...
Will I remember my old memories and this adventure?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 209, 210, 211
This Page loaded in 0.022 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.