Players 2,161 348
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,328,001 1,090
Generated 664,597 295
Captured 1,204,050 48
Bred 6,459,258 747
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Myths are real, you are proof. (Re-make)
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 4:14 PM Post #51
Ping me when im replied to also, I want to keep updated in the thread and also so I don't forget
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 4:16 PM Post #52
Ping me please! I'd love to learn a bit more about her character.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 4:17 PM Post #53
Hey, I'd enjoy knowing when her form is done please.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 4:38 PM Post #54
Thanks for the announcement! I am always checking the website daily in case of any new rules or things! So Thank You!
Opalpiccolo
Level 30
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:06 PM Post #55
I caved in and added another character. (Bottom of the first page) And ping me whenever you finish please. She sounds like a very interesting character.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:35 PM Post #56
Sounds good. Ping me once you have her form up, I'd love to see it.
I'll try to keep the time/date in mind as well.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #57
Drum roll please..........

I now present.......

THE GODDESS OF CAETALIA!!!

(P.S. this whole rp is semi- based off a book I am writing. She and her siblings are characters directly taken out of my book)

Name:
Caetic (But later she will tell you guys to call her Catie (Kay-tee))

She is technically Immortal, but every few hundred years, she renews, but this time...something went wrong (Plot line...ahem...hint hint)

Sexual preference:
She doesn't really think about that sort of thing, she is too busy keeping everyone alive. (Bi)

Personality:
Despite the whole 'powerful Goddess' thing, she is quiet relatable and kind. She is the most childish and soft spoken of the Celestial Beings. She has eyes filled with wonder and an aura that overflows with joyfulness. She loves to laugh and have a fun time, but understands the seriousness of governing Caetalia. Even though she is much like a child, she can be frightening when she 'gets her game face on.' She dislikes violence, but will display her power if she must. She has only had to do it one time. It was in opposition to one of her siblings who tried to take Caetalia away from her.

Like:
Caetalia (That's the kingdom's name), her people, making thinks right, children, books, people with childlike faith, sweets

Dislike:
Physical darkness, the unknown, violence, kiwi

Species:
Celestial Being

Bio:
She has been around since before time itself. There are seven other countries in the world, but she was given ordinance over this country by higher beings. Her mother and father were the original two gods. Her parents decided to have children. They had seven, and made seven countries, one for each child. Each child was born as the god/goddess of a certain thing. for examples, her eldest brother, Tydros, was the god of waters and merchants. The youngest of her brothers, who is only a few moments older than her, was given the dominion over mischief and knowledge. She was the last born, but the first to chose. She chose Caetalia and has ruled it since. She was born as the Goddess of Magic and Myth. She created everything in the country.

She was allowed to rule over the land on her own once she turned 20, which is very young for a Goddess. She may or may not have been the reason that Atlantis is underwater, but it was an accident! She was still learning how to master her power over the elements when something went wrong. So that no one died, she made all of the humans who used to lived there into silkies and mermaids, a stories that has been told for generations. She has done her best to keep this land in peace and prosperity, loving all of her people dearly.

She has lived happily ruling over the land for about 10,000 years now. She does indeed enjoy residing in Arcadia, but comes to the temple on the ordained days to hear the requests of her people. She has been known to grant wishes to those who find favor in her eyes, but for some reason, that was stopped about 40 years ago. No one knows why. She has been answering prayers less and less, as if she was being distanced from her land.

Pets:
Nope

Crush:
Open! (This should be good XD)

Extra:
I, especially as the host of this rp, shall abide by, and here by enforce the rules.

Fun fact- Terrified of butterflies. She regrets creating them.

The Goddess lies below... you are surely blessed! you are one of very few to know exactly what she looks like!

not my artwork
Edited By Pipps on 5/19/2020 at 9:24 AM.
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #58
Name: Nari

Age(20 or above): 20

Sexual preference: Straight

Personality: Nari is usually nice but avoids conversations if possible. She is usually very straight forward and never sugar coats things. She often has quick mood swings.

Like: Cooking, getting stronger, playing with Mio (see pet below)

Dislike: Know-it-alls, people stronger than her, angels, actually most people

Species: Demon

Bio(Optional): Her parents abandoned her when she was very young. She was saved and raised by another demon. Years later, she found him dead. Ever since she lived on her own.

Pets(optional): One pet Sprite named Mio. She's more like a sidekick to Nari than a pet.

Crush/spouse: She once had a boyfriend, but none atm.

Extra: I will abide by the rules

Appearance: She has medium-long dirty blond hair and is an average hight. She has two horns and often will wear a hood to hide them. Her wings only appear when she wants them too, so most of the time she looks like a normal human.
Edited By Duckbunny427 on 4/9/2020 at 6:08 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:53 PM Post #59
I like what you have going on here, but i am a bit confused about the whole 'angel parents demon child.' Granted, demons do hate angels, but it just wouldn't work. you could do it so that a demon seduced an angel and she was the result, but otherwise, i just don't see it working
Edited By Pipps on 4/9/2020 at 5:54 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/9/2020 at 5:56 PM Post #60
Cool cool, I like her she is epic! And I love how she is scared of butterflies! Thats awesome!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.