Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Myths are real, you are proof. (Re-make)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 6:40 PM Post #1
CLOSED

align=center]A strange man is standing over you and says
"Myths and legends are real, and you are living proof."

"Explore the world around you and meet strange creatures like yourself. Before you can enter, I need to tell you about your home. You see, you hit your head one day while you were chasing a fairy that stole your money. I got it back, but apparently you lost your memory of the land even though you remember your past and family just fine... Here is what our world looks like."

Map:

"Let me tell you a bit about each place! Lets start with the oceans...

The ocean of madness- Beware my friend, don't sail on these seas. No man has ever come back from a sail on this sea and still had sense left in him. The only creatures who can dwell here are sirens, kelpies, kushtakas, and leviathans. Even the best of men cannot withstand these waters. Theses species are designed to live near such mysterious and chaotic water. I have a picture of this ocean in my pocket, here, take a look.

*The ocean of Awe- Ah, what fond memories I have of this sea. My wife and I went on a honey moon there. This place has the most beautiful sunset in the land. It is also very prosperous and popular. Merchants come to get sea shells and pearls, fisher man make fortunes, and farmers make money off of seaweed and kelp, a favorite food of water creatures. I have a few pictures of it, here you are.

*The sea of stories- This is Atlantis. Only humans call it that tho. This is home to merfolk, selkies, hippocamps, water sprites, good kelpies, posiden's blessed, and water serpants. Humans do not have access to this place unless they have the blessing of one of the water creatures. I-I must warn you, It is gaurded by two beasts. Ill show you a picture of them, then one of the city itself.

Lets move on to land, shall we?

Grim north- this place is as cold as the desert is hot. It is cold enough to kill you. even though it can be lethal, it is pretty. This is home to werewolves, ice-dragons, blue tigers, and talking polar bears. it looks a bit like this,

Hail-fire peaks- A.K.A. Dragon's nests. This is where as air and fire dragons live, I have not a picture of it because I have not been. I do know that many dragons have been said to make nests out of rainbows, how strange...

Death mountains- up in the cloud of this mountain, their lives angels and demons. They call it death mountains because all the demons do is bring death to those who trespass, and the angels dont stop them. none who have seen it have returned, so no picture. If you are an angel or demon, then there is a market and hotel, otherwise, get lost.

*Uberwald- the home of dwarves is here. this land is full of metal and fire for foraging. that is what dwarves do best, they make sturdy weapons, but not pretty ones. They are greedy little creature and can trick you out of your coin purse real fast. If you are willing to give them gemstones, they will do pretty much anything you ask of them.

*Arcadia- this is home to fairies, nymphs, pixies, and sprites. It is a land of peace and fun where all people are innocent minded and hearted. all worries are set aside. They say that the Goddess herself abides here, but none know for sure.

Ghibli hills- these hills contain magic, no one lives here but all visit. This magic brings peace to one's heart, no matter how dark their past. The magic only lasts as long as the person is in the field.

Mai-in-catic- This is a temple for the Goddess who made this world and keeps peace between nations. no-one knows what she looks like.

Lost woods- these woods are home to trolls, goblins, nymphs and talking wolves. Humans often get lost and eaten in these woods. Nymphs try to keep people safe. Here is what it looks like

savage south- No one really comes here. It is full of cannibals and war. No one knows what type species live here. some say that deep in the center of it all, there is a lost civilization of people who flourish, but know one has every survived in this land long enough to know for sure. I do not want to go there myself, but I do have a picture of it.

forbidden zone- The hottest part of the desert. It spans only a mile but is still hard to tread.

thirsty desert- This desert drinks your energy like an exhausted worker drinks water. You will be dead within a day unless an inhabitant guides you through. The things that usually live here are sphinx, phoenix, Salawa, and kumiho. There are many small markets on the outskirts of the desert. These markets have a few bars, and many merchants who sell things from all over our world.

*far east- this is home to the elvish lords, who host many parties and events. They enjoy celebrating and crafting, making this a great place to get weapons and cloths. here is what their lovely cities look like,

*Saddle-born steppes- this is home to all sorts of creatures but predominantly horses and merchants. Lots of unicorns, pegasus and even a few kelpie wander around here. Pretty much any type of horse lives here. There are many stables and ranches all through this land. The stables in this land are often a gathering place for merchants. Stables often have an inn nearby. The citizens of this land are kind and gentle. Here is what it looks like,

*down under- This is a land of tribes and beaches. This is a popular vacation spot and is often covered with beautiful sea creatures. The People here are kind and generous, but gremlins and leprechauns are not so kind. they live here also and like to steal from visitors. here is what the island looks like."

laws of the land-

Only light cussing permitted, for the most part, use !$#%&*!$

LGBTQA+ Is hearby permitted, any discrimination against is banned

no mary, gary, sues (Make your characters interesting.)

no OP characters. (Last time i had a literal Godzilla character. It was interesting, but way too powerful.)

the goddess's word is law (I play the goddess, who is not a constant character. She only appears when main plot line ordains, and when it is necessary )

This does have a plot, so when I say something happens, It happens, you cant change it. Ex, I say "Some one captured you". after that, You cant say "No they didn't, I got away."

I reserve the right to boot people from this rp

if you read these, put 'I will abide by the rules' in extra

if you have any questions about species look it up or pm me, don't post on this thread about your confusion

Two character max

You can murder you OC, but you cannot kill anyone else's unless they say you can.

three strikes, and your out! the first time you break a rule, is a warning. The second, and you are banned for a day. The third, you get booted for good.

Most Important Rule of All...The rule of All Rules...THE KING OF RULES- Have fun!!!!!!

Species-

elf- Majestic human often with strict morality and skilled in craftsmanship.

gremlin- Tiny fairy sized pick pocketer. Large pointy ears and a creepy smile.

angels- Winged humans that fight for and serve the goddess

kelpie- a horse that can switch between ocean alicorn and fanged attractive human, can control water

human- One of the most magical species of all. have been known to be able to tame even the wildest species

sphinx- Has the body of a lion, most often with a human head and sometimes with wings.

pheonix- Fire bird. Can regenerate under the right circumstances

demons- Evil creatures that are very cunning. Often harvest souls

selkies- seal people. go between seal and human at will, guardian of fairies

fairy- not fairy god mother, like a sprite kind of fairy

sprite- a fairy like creature that has powers over a given element

syter- half goat half man

centar- half human half horse

dragon- Giant winged lizard that can breath either water, fire, air or ice depending on the species

saber tooth tiger- Giant tiger with huge teeth

nymph- Attractive people who are affiliated with nature. They can change into trees and speak to animals

tribal ocean dweller- can bend air and water at will, very few and well skilled ones can bend fire.

leprechaun- Luck charms guy but evil and ugly

trolls- Basically a giant with greenish grey skin and large teeth. Loves to crush stuff

pixie- a mini, slightly less powerful fairy

Unicorn- Horse with a big magic cone on their face.... I'm having too much fun with this

alicorn- mix of unicorn and pegesus

posiden's blessed- beings that can breath under water, bend water, part oceans and still water.

kushtakans- ape like big foot that can turn into river otters. (Alaskan myth)

salwala- basicaly fennec foxes

kumiho- animal human hybrid, can be any animal mixed with human, most commonly a fox.

goblin- elf eared, greenish grey skinned treasure stealing tiny person

dinosaur- just look it up

sirens- evil mermaids/ only female

mermaid- half fish half girl

merman- half fish half man

leviathen- big water dinosaur

water serpants- Water dragons that breath boiling water instead of fire

blue tigers- Tigers that are blue...blue tiger

werewolves- I thinnk we all know what this is

talking polarbears- Literally polarbears that talk....thats it

talking wolves- Talking wolves.... A wolf that talks...

dwarves- really short and stubby people that are greedy and great at foraging

(Here are available dragons, Lightning, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Plant, Ice. If it is stricken through, it is taken)

all animal species must be primarily stuck in humanoid form. pm me with any suggestions for species, rules, or additional locations. To add your own you MUST pm me please and thank you

now that you know all about our home, tell me a bit more about you! (Delete parenthesis)

---*_FORM_*---

Name:

Age(20 or above):

Sexual preference:

Personality:

Like:

Dislike:

Species:

Bio(Optional):

Pets(optional):

Crush/spouse:

Extra:

After you tell the man a bit about yourself, He thanks you, then leaves. You look down and discover he has left you with all of the pictures and the map, how thoughtful.

P.S.- I will have only one legit character that I will use to guide you guys, but I will also be every extra character that you guys will interact with. As you can see, this is long and kinda complicated. I promise though, once you sign up, the hard part is over. This thread took a lot of work the first time I made it, and even more work to fix up. (Cuz I had to fix every...single...picture....some of them twice or three times) Please consider this when you add characters. I will not accept joke characters. I would usually be nicer about this, but this took too much work to be taken lightly. I had four cups of coffee and three straight shots of espresso making this and I screamed into a pillow several times. oThEr tHAn tHaT, Please have fun!
Edited By Pipps on 4/12/2020 at 9:24 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 6:53 PM Post #2
Character catalogue

User -Character -Gender -Species- Age

Xedite- Aeron Pyrewind- Male- Pheonix- 31ish
Xedite- Ra-Astekha Ta-no-Sekhet- Female- Sphinx- 24
Sophiegrace- Winifred Laris- Female- Siren- 23
Opalpiccolo- Kadir Whitestone- Male- Air Dragon- 28
Opalpiccolo- Zion Sharpclaw- Male- Sabertooth tiger- 32
Sabira- Mebeth Brahym- Male- Werewolf- 25
Toothless3342543- Sammy Willow- Female- Lightning dragon- 20
Wildcat2057- Karashi- Female- Kumiho Cat- 21ish
fluffn- Freya Lovell- female- werewolf- 21
Sabira- Laurena Key-lune-female- half elf- 24
Dragonsrcool54- Dikit- Male- Pheonix- 24
Kaora- Damon Robins- Male- Elf- 23
Valyriespirit- Ailsa Kiashan- Female- Elf- 31
Nebuladragon7-Iris -female- Kumiho- 21

Pipps- Ceatic- Female- Celestial- Eternal

Ping list

Opalpiccolo, Sabira, Xedite, Pipps, Sophiegrace, Toothless3342543, Wildcat2057, fluffn, dragonsrcool54, Kaora, Valyriespirit, Nebuladragon7

(Btw, Reserve posts are allowed)
Edited By Pipps on 4/12/2020 at 8:30 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:10 PM Post #3
I told myself no more rps.. But you know how to buy my attention apparently, Pipps. *shakes fist*
Not sure how active I'll be right off the bat since I've been pretty busy lately but I'll probably hop in from time to time if I can keep up.

Time to bust out this favorite, old phoenix character I literally haven't touched in 6 years. Aw yeaaa
A sphinx character is super tempting too but I gotta restrain myself here

Name: Aeron Pyrewind, "The Desert Eagle'"

Age(20 or above): 31, at least in appearance. He says that he does not officially keep track of his age due to the perpetual cycles of death and rebirth his species often undergoes when wounded.

Sexual preference: Up for debate. Probably asexual. His dating life hasn't been too hot.

Appearance:
Human:
6'0

Anthro (Default):
6'0

Personality:
Aeron is a stern, composed man with a bit of a fiery streak. At times he can be arrogant and overconfident in himself. Despite his intimidating, outward demeanor and sharp tongue, he is quick to open up even if he speaks little until he trusts someone fully.

Dislike: Water, Rain/Snow, people trying to touch his feathers, the phrase "who's a pretty bird"

Species: Half-Phoenix, Half-Human
(I'm assuming animal myths can can take animal form?)

Bio(Optional): From a race of shapeshifting tribesmen known as the Serinde from a far off land, Aeron's always been bit of a traveller.
He is hesitant to reveal much about his past experiences and expresses this with a noticeable tinge of guilt due to large spans of his life being spent as a bandit. Aeron says that deserts are all he knows and he wants to get out and see more of the world he lives in.

Pets(optional): He is the pet.

Crush/spouse: No.

Extra: He wears a dragon tooth necklace. He's also not able to change fully into a phoenix due to being a hybrid, but he can still engulf himself
and his feathers into flame.
In human form, his left arm is also covered by flame colored tattoos that emit a visible aura of heat. These tattoos are adorned with onyx bands he wears over his upper arm, though, this is completely unnoticable under his armor.
(I will abide by the rules. :^))
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 10:03 PM.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:16 PM Post #4
Name:
Winifred Laris
Age(20 or above):
Sexual preference:
Bisexual
Personality:
Winifred is manipulative to say the least. She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, no matter what the cost is. It may seem at times that Winifred is incapable of love but that is far from the truth for in the event that she loves someone she will do anything for that person and develops a sort of obsession towards them. Winifred is very calculating and calm, she looks over every option thoroughly before making a decision. She is quiet and doesn't generally speak if it is not necessary. Winifred is vengeful and rarely forgets it if someone gets on her bad side.
- Singing
- She thinks of herself very highly
Dislikes:
- Humans
- Those who cross her
- Ignorance
Species: Siren
Bio(Optional):
Winifred's mother made her who she was, tearing out all of the kindness and innocence in her and replacing that with hatred and spite. Her mother was killed when Winifred was 17 by several human sailors. Despite all of the pain she had caused Winifred she still loved her mother so she mourned the only way she knew how to, vowing to avenge her mother by taking the lives of any humans who dared to cross the ocean she lived in.
Pets(optional): N/A
Crush/spouse: Open!
Extra: I will abide by the rules
Winifred is rather pretty with smooth slightly freckled skin that has been tanned from the sun and wavy brown hair. She looks human in her face and upper body but under her stomach her skin fades into a scaly fish tail, the color of blood. Winifred's eyes are mostly bright shade of green but are rimmed with a reddish color that gives her an intense stare.

Edited By Sophiegrace on 4/10/2020 at 11:28 AM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:20 PM Post #5
haha, glad you like it! Also, the character looks great! Just please remember to read over the rules, it is pretty important.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:23 PM Post #6
Thanks, let me know if I need to change anything, kinda copypasted his bio from his toyhou.se page so it might be a little wonky.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:35 PM Post #7
There is something you need to fix about his 'extra' section...the rules talk about it...cough...cough. I am going to be a little harsher on the rules, only because I worked my but off for this to come out smoothly. I don't plan to start for about at least a week though (depending on a few variables), so you have plenty of time to make a few touch ups.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:37 PM Post #8
The fact he's not able to turn into a full bird?
I thought that was sort of the point, lol.
Might be misreading it, but I read through it and saw the bit about the humanoid forms.
Do I need to remove his anthro form or human form entirely?
nevermind I see it derp
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 8:48 PM.
Opalpiccolo
Level 30
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:46 PM Post #9
Name:
Kadir Whitestone
Sexual preference:
Homosexual
Personality:
Kadir is very much a loner and that is understandable if you know his background(Which he'll never tell). He was once a very proud man but now there's not much that can hurt his pride anymore. He is prone to bouts of rage and will attack if provoked. Though he would never outwardly show it he is very lonely and wants to open up and have friends and a partner but he could never bring himself to do it.
-Fighting
-Large open skies
-Cleaning his sword
Dislikes:
-His family
-Staying grounded for long times
-Small spaces
-Large groups of people
Species:
Air Dragon
Bio:
"Why are you asking? I don't even know you. But I'll say this I was cast out once and I'll never let anyone have a chance to do that again."
Pets:
None
Crush/spouse:
Open if you can get him to open up.
Extra:
Dragon form

Human Form(He usually has feathers stuck in his hair when in human form.)

I will abide by the rules
-----------------------------------
Name:
Zion Sharpclaw
32 (Though he doesn't look or act like it)
Sexual preference:
Pansexual
Personality:
Zion is a bit of a sweetheart. He is way to nice for his own good. He loves helping people and letting children play with his fur. But don't let that fool you because he is not afraid to stand up to protect someone in need. When it comes to his own self defense though, he is a bit of a pushover. The only reason he knows how to fight is because he had two older brothers to teach him. One of the few things that get on his nerves are when people are instantly afraid of him and try to attack him.
-Flowers (Espically Hellebores)
-Helping people
-Protecting his friends
-Nighttime
Dislikes:
-Mean people
-His friends getting hurt
-Senseless violence
-People being scared of him
Species:
Saber-toothed Tiger
Bio:
He grew up with his mom and his two older brothers. Because he had two older brothers he never really needed to defend himself because they would always protect him and be there for him. After he came of age his mother decided it would be in his best interest to go off and explore the world and learn how to fend for himself. His brothers knew that he would most likely run into some trouble eventually so they taught him a little bit. Eventually he did leave and he has been traveling for eleven years or so.
Pets:
Perdy-Mouse(As far as I know)
Crush/spouse:
Open! And very happily searching.
Extra:
Saber-toothed Tiger Form

Human Form
(He keeps his sharp teeth in his human form.)

I will abide by the rules
Edited By Opalpiccolo on 4/14/2020 at 9:48 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:48 PM Post #10
Thanks! Sorry for the bother
Edited By Pipps on 4/8/2020 at 8:49 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.