Players 2,161 348
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,328,001 1,090
Generated 664,597 295
Captured 1,204,050 48
Bred 6,459,258 747
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fantasy Writing Contest!
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 4:34 AM Post #41
<3 Thanks, Way! Glad you liked it. Couldn't really get my idea out too well... but I'm still happy it wasn't too bad! I agree that Hund's story was amazing btw :D It was really nice! Ahhh so was Maimah's....<3 a-anyway... I guess I'll...grab the little lady puff? I-if you don't mind!
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 6:05 AM Post #42
I'll take the desert stalker then ^^
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 12:20 PM Post #43
She's all set for you, Sol. ^.^
Zarawhite
Level 35
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 3:53 PM Post #44
Does the mythical creature have to look fully human, or can it have a few features from its previous state? Would a demon count as a mythical creature? As in the demons in Inuyasha(Like Seshomaru)?
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 4:21 PM Post #45
The prompt is wide open. Even a vampire would work.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 8:31 PM Post #46
That prompt.... Vampire Knight... i...fanfiction ;~; -cries- apologies in advance if i submit my story and it turns out to be fanfiction...
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 1:15 PM Post #47
Well, here ya go. I was planning to do more with it, but I didn't really have the time, but I wanted to submit something this time ^^

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dOQV8rnhqSxlFE8eAT8POqAaOpGDWFnrHHQTCPHqM4/edit?usp=sharing
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 9:09 PM Post #48
Tara awoke in the dead of night, her heart pounding in her chest. She had heard something, in the depths of midnight. She pulled a knife from her dresser cabinet and polished its blade. There was one thing she did enjoy about being human. There was nothing stopping her from being a sociopath and killing everyone. It felt good to let out her anger on these puny mortals. They had never been trained by her father, the harshest yet most brilliant devil known. She felt pure hatred for him now, ever since he had banished her when she had killed another devil. She was a sociopath. Why shouldn't she kill? It wasn't like devils didn't enjoy it as much as she did. They loved it like humans love feasting. But killing a devil was apparently against 'sacred laws' and could get you banished. Rolling her eyes, she crept silently down the stairs to see a teenaged boy, dressed in a dark cloak, steal out through the back door, probably taking some of her stuff as well. She curled her upper lip and threw the knife out her back window, piercing his hood, pressing him against the wall of her neighbors house. Not like they would notice. Plus, they knew not to mess with her. She stalked out, the light from a flickering lamppost igniting her pale, grinning face. The boy fled, ripping the hood of his cloak in the process. She hissed in disappointment. She would have liked to kill him. She dejectedly walked back into her house. She could fulfill her bloodlust later, when she awoke.

Tara awoke to the sound of police sirens. A rap on her door and then a bang. Great. Because she needed more reason to move. Sheesh, these police were so ticked off. Take a chill pill for once. She swung out her window onto the top of a municipal building. She didn't care which one. Taking off at a running speed, she leaped off the roof onto another, leering down at the police below. She heard a buzzing noise and looked up. She cursed. Helicopters were covering the skies, all yelling at her to surrender.
Never gonna happen my friends.
Tara looked down.
What?
Right below her, a woman in red was standing by a portal. Not caring where it led, Tara leaped into it feet first as the police faded into the distance. She tumbled out onto a pillar of rock. Surrounding her were oceans of lava, glowing orange in the darkness. She wondered if her devil powers had returned, and attempted to spread her wings. After opening her wings, she took off, soon remembering the flight patterns and the feel of air under her wings. Drifting on the air for a while, she landed on a plateau of solid black obsidian that rose above the fiery oceans. She could see dark figures through the fog, and occasionally one would fly up in an explosion of feathers.
Harpies. I landed in the harpy dimension. Great.
Tara grimaced. She hated harpies, never sadistic, always grumping around about how their wings were tired and that they needed food. She reached into her back pocket. Cursing again, she realized her knife was not there.
That knife was smelted by the finest smiths in the Underworld. Father would not be pleased to see it gone. Actually, me being alive would make him pretty unhappy overall. Well, who cares about him.
She rose above the fog, occasionally flaring her wings like a parachute to glide down and then flapping again when she got too close to the lava.
Edited By Happiness on 4/23/2016 at 9:25 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 9:09 PM Post #49
After gliding for a while, Tara noticed a harpy flying nearer and nearer to her. It was holding a spear, and it looked angry. She scowled. The harpy flew closer. "What do you want?" Tara asked, her voice echoing through the bleak canyons. The harpy smirked and, coming closer, hissed,"Your father wants you." Tara took that time to strike, using the spear to push the screaming harpy into the lava. Her voice still echoed in Tara's head though.
Does my father really want me? Or is this just a trap to get me killed or thrown back to the human realm?
Finally deciding to try it, she reached into her pocket, where her knife had re-appeared. As she clutched its hilt, her stomach ached with hunger. She reached into her pocket, hoping to find a tidbit of meat, but there was nothing else in her pocket. She scowled and then decided she would resort to eating one of the boars roaming around. She quickly stabbed one and roasted it by simply holding it above the lava for a couple seconds. As she ate it she wondered why food tasted better after you had been starving than it did when you were just hungry.
Eh. Who cares anyway.
After taking to the skies and seeing no harpies anywhere, she decided to quench her lust for blood by killing a couple skeletons, which were plentiful around where she was. After a couple kills, she noticed they had no blood and decided to kill some zombies instead. These were a bit more fun, but eventually killing the same thing over and over again became boring and she decided to try for harpies. Thus began the rest of her lonely existence. She was destined to continue killing, alone in the harpy dimension, until everything was dead and the reason for her existence was finished, so she could die alone, just as her father had wanted.
Edited By Happiness on 4/24/2016 at 6:00 PM.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 11:40 PM Post #50
Two different versions and lots of edits later, I am calling it good enough. It ended up fun once it started actually flowing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.