Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,405 251
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,731 392
Generated 761,953 9
Captured 1,302,871 27
Bred 7,269,755 356
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Looking for pets, will exchange what i h...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 7/30/2022 at 11:29 AM Post #41
No, no its alright! I only spent 74 gold for the outbreeding so it wasnt too much work!
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/13/2016
Threads: 67
Posts: 6,293
Posted: 8/3/2022 at 1:51 PM Post #42
*bumping up*
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 3:11 PM Post #43
Heres the girlie! I didnt bother getting her tested this time since I know the mom has it visible and the dad does too.
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/13/2016
Threads: 67
Posts: 6,293
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 6:38 PM Post #44
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/4/2022 at 6:51 PM Post #45
Of course!
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/13/2016
Threads: 67
Posts: 6,293
Posted: 9/2/2022 at 1:23 PM Post #46
*bump*
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 10/11/2014
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,386
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 9:27 AM Post #47
My Arctic cavern vuls were kind enough to give me a female for you.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7284168
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/13/2016
Threads: 67
Posts: 6,293
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 10:52 AM Post #48
Thank you so much! Would you like anything in return?
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 10/11/2014
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,386
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 10:58 AM Post #49
Nah, I like to help with collections if I can. I got a lot of help with my lux lock qit hoard, so try and pass it on when I can.
Hershey
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/13/2016
Threads: 67
Posts: 6,293
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 7:57 PM Post #50
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.