Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,418 211
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,341,078 653
Generated 761,999 0
Captured 1,303,043 23
Bred 7,275,884 630
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Britters Fantabulous Pick-a-Number Game!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Joined: 8/25/2014
Threads: 167
Posts: 2,041
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 8:53 PM Post #31
Alright, here is the list of pets for everyone. Thank you to all who participated in this round, and you are all welcome to join in on Round Two which I will link to sometime tonight (since I have to type it up and its going to be a bit more in-depth). Also, I did try and genetic test any pets that needed it, but if I missed one (or both) of your pets and you do not own a genetic testing kit, please just PM me and I will gladly test it for you before you buy it. :)

Oh, and if yours isn't up for sale, let me know immediately because this is my second time around having to copy and past all these links and I might have forgotten to set it up. Thanks!

Sakurachan
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=996261
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1004155

WildFlower
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=556083
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=986681

SpaceElf1
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=999967

Willowivy
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=975434
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=993703

Sessi
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=962460
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=461068

Blackhawkdown
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=963043
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=999881

Ember2000
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=986778

Absoluteinsanity
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=987322
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=998355

Iocane
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=932722
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=971693

ColonelHazard
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=974503
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=984312

Peppershadow
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=984301

Scarlettkitsune
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=977104
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=986992

Moonki
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=982213
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=935269

14kit
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1008930
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=992814

I hope you all enjoyed Round One. I will be typing up a new thread and pinging everyone again when I post it. It should be up tonight, possibly really late, but it WILL be posted before I got to bed. Please keep in mind that I am on the west coast so I'm a few hours earlier than Sylestia time. :)
Iocane
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 0
Posts: 3
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 9:35 PM Post #32
I got mine, thank you so much!! :D Looking forward to round 2!!
FierePepr
Level 73
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 5/23/2014
Threads: 310
Posts: 3,100
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 9:36 PM Post #33
40 plz!
Mewzzer
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Joined: 5/27/2013
Threads: 134
Posts: 3,005
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 10:43 PM Post #34
17 please!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 11:03 PM Post #35
As always, the Answer is 42.
SheVampire
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Joined: 8/4/2014
Threads: 280
Posts: 2,413
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 11:07 PM Post #36
16 and 49 please
Moonki
Level 60
Joined: 8/25/2014
Threads: 1
Posts: 38
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 11:44 PM Post #37
Thanks for the lovely pets! :)
Absoluteinsanity
Level 72
Gingerbread Architect
Joined: 7/14/2014
Threads: 43
Posts: 908
Posted: 10/15/2014 at 1:14 AM Post #38
Thank you for the pets! That vulnyx is amazing ^-^
Sessi
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Joined: 8/20/2014
Threads: 4
Posts: 605
Posted: 10/15/2014 at 3:57 AM Post #39
Thank you!
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Joined: 9/21/2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 1,296
Posted: 10/15/2014 at 5:40 AM Post #40
Thank you so much! I love my new pets :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.