Forum Index > General Discussion > I found out how to heal for free-
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Junipertooth
Level 37
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/15/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #1
XD
Just go to a weak venue and find fairy shrooms- takes awhile but hey no overpriced heals :)
Edited By Junipertooth on 9/15/2021 at 9:50 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/16/2021 at 7:00 AM Post #2
Sylesti heal themselves over time when not in battle with no effort on the part of the player (saving you from needing to go to the famous Extortionist Healers or needing to spend money on healing items, so long as you have the time to wait (the healing check tick is once every 5 minutes, though I'm not sure how much because I haven't payed attention (it heals pets+decays their stored mana between fights, so long as one isn't in the Lost Grove). The HP regained is a flat amount, rather than a %, I think? I have no idea since my teams are kept in good health by their light healers)

Additionally, once you learn how missions work and have a good set of mission pets to send on them, the mission satchels you get as a reward have a 25% chance of giving you healing items (split evenly between a chance of potions, elixirs, and draughts, though the strength of the items and the number you get depend on the mission difficulty)

Fairy mushrooms, with their tiny 50hp/0mana healing, are generally regarded as CoD fodder, rather than an actual healing item (since even the weakest of the healing items- weak restore potion/elixir I- heal 100hp/5mana)

If you have a properly set up Light Healer on your party, you can probably keep your team hp up pretty easily without any of that, though, since that's the whole Thing of their moves; healing the whole team.
AC9123
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 9/19/2021 at 10:44 PM Post #3
Yeah this is exactly what I thought when I first started, for 2 days, then I realized it's better to just wait if you have time.
Or, as I realized later on, just have a light element pet in the party. They can do heals. Higher level ones have more spells and even if you don't use any your team won't die. It's awesome.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.