Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > How do I get past thouse trolls *got pas...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cars3fan
Level 43
Templar
Threads: 30
Posted: 8/13/2021 at 10:42 AM Post #1
here is my team

Swifty slot one lvl 36
Lucky slot two lvl 38
Shiyo slot three lvl 40

im not sure if im using the right items
or if I need to keep leveling my pets which im doing
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 8/13/2021 at 4:19 PM Post #2
I assume in umbra forest, I think they auto-ko one pet in your party at the start, so you want at least one draught to revive them.

1. swifty, being an air element pet, is a dedicated attacker element- she has no inborn defensive or healing elemental abilities, and her base attack's debuff infliction relies on dexterity. Typical tanks are Earth (focus on defence, taunting, and minor hp absorbtion), Water (defence and healing, can heal and shield teammates, can buff teammates once at lv65), and Shadow (all absorbtion all the time, some taunting at lv65), and sometimes Light (team healing; more often used as Healer position)
As such, she'd do better either swapped to Earth or Water with Shiyo swapped to Light, or with her party position swapped with Shiyo, who is already a shadow element and letting her be a proper dedicated attacker.
> Air element pets are typically in slot 2 or 3, equipped with a full set of Myrmidon (str/dex) gear, and proffed for str/dex (usual air profs at lv70 are 3str/2dex)

2. Lucky is a fire pet with 2 hp profs. Fire is air's magical equivelant; a dedicated attacker element with no inborn defensive or healing elemental abilities, and a base attack with a debuff that relies on crits to inflict.
Fire pets are usually in slot 2 or 3, equipped with full Evoker (int/dex) and proffed for Int/Dex (3/2 at lv70 like air)

3. shiyo has a myrmidon equip which is basically the opposite of what a shadow pet would typically want (str/dex rather than int/agi).

4. Tank pets get proffed for some combo of HP, offense, and Agi, though the exact setup depends on the user, the element, and the pet themself. Water and Earth tanks get Assassin (str/agi) gear, while Shadow and Light tanks get Illusionist (Int/Agi) gear.

Most people's teams are tank/healer(or buffer)/attacker

A Healer is a Light pet, and they're usually set up pretty much the same as a fire attacker, all int and dex so they can do the most healing they can
Buffers are water pets and I assume they in turn use the same general setup as an air pet
The Tank is the pet that takes the most damage, that's why they're there. Other pets in the party don't need the agility (which controls defense and evasion stats), and can instead make more use of dex (which controls accuracy and crit chance) (despite the name 'agility' implying speed, both of these two stats have an equal amount of say in a pet's speed. A pet with 100 dex and 300 agi has the same speed as a pet that's 200/200 or a pet that's 300/100)

5. Uncommon equips garbage. Like, they're just bad. like. a lv65 uncommon is barely a match for a lv25 legendary equip bad. You'd be much better off buying lv25 legendary equips from the broker (or getting from lv25 very hard mission satchels)- they're usually pretty cheap (specifically BECAUSE they're obtainable from mission satchels)
at lv50, you can upgrade to lv50 legendaries (also pretty common/easy to obtain, due to being a drop from lv50 very hard mission satchels)

(at lv60 you'd want to most likely upgrade to LG equipment (which are set up differently to the pre-lg stat setups, and overall align with one to each element, outside of the fact that the lightbringer equips are something you'd put only on the rare light tank, or perhaps a shadow tank. Light healers are usually equipped with pyromancer gear))

might have not done the best explanation it's early where I am at th moment
Cars3fan
Level 43
Templar
Threads: 30
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 3:42 PM Post #3
Thank you I got past them

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.