Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Can you check out my group? Keep loosing
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/3/2021 at 10:04 PM Post #1
I just defeated the behemoth in the lost groves and now that the level has been raised to 73 my pets keep fainting...Would anyone mind checking my pets out and giving advice?

Earth tank:
profieciency

Light heals
Profieciency

Air Damage
Proficiencey
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 7/3/2021 at 10:56 PM Post #2
For your earth pet, you should be fine though I would personally put more focus on agility over health (3agi 2hp)

For your air pet, you're best having full storm caller gear along with the proficiency points on 3str 2dex

For your light healer, you're best having full pyromancer for the dexterity and critical hit % along with the proficiency points on 3int 2dex

It general, I'd work on ranking up your pets attacks as well as if you need to, learning the strategies for the enemies, elites, and bosses to help.
I see that you've started boosting your vinethorn gear so I would recommend also working towards getting your gear up to +1
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/4/2021 at 12:15 AM Post #3
just so you know, you don't have to use imgur to show their profs- you can just link straight to their prof page, eg https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=1763199 = Delilah's

other than that, with how they are it'll mostly just be down to getting the ranks in attacks (and with bosses, who are the ones who are lv73, being confident that you know the strategies to use with them)
If you have the Training Grounds built, ranking that up and using the tactical boost for doing your elite rounds can be helpful.

(honestly the current biggest drawback your team has is just that they're low-stat, so they have less base HP from the outset to sponge any damage with, but not much one can do about that beyond equipment upgrades (+5 vinethorns can give hefty bonuses- here's one of our main team as an example- but they sure aren't cheap to equip a whole team with. You work towards it.))

As your ranks slowly rise (and gosh it is a grind), and as you gain confidence in how to deal with enemies, it'll get easier (ESPECIALLY with the Light Healer's ranks getting the team better heals. Don't shy from making use of all of them!)

Keeping a supply of lg healing items can also help.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/4/2021 at 1:29 PM Post #4
@Scathreoite

how do I level my vinethorn gear? I notice yours says +5
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/4/2021 at 4:14 PM Post #5
Via the Blacksmith in the barracks, the 'reforge' option. takes gold and lots of ore supplies mostly, increasing as you add to the +s

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.