Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > . + * ~ GreenCitrus Full Profile ~ * + .
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Greencitrus
Level 60
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 8:03 AM Post #1
Welcome & Hello!

My name is GreenCitrus (Previously GreenNightcoreKitty), I am a General & Themed Zolnixi Breeder.

I currently have a total of 62 Themed Pairs out of the 76 Themes with more to come. I also almost have at least one Zolnixi with every single gene and mutation visible, emphasis on almost.

I do not buy just to release so you do not need to worry about that when selling to me. But with that do know I only buy Zolnixis and only ones that I know I will put to good use/enjoy. And if I am selling a Zolnixi for cheap and it is bought just to be released I truely could care less. Once you press accept on buying one of my Zolnixis it is yours to do as you please with, I got what I wanted from the transaction whether it be space, gold or both. To add to that though do not order any cheap themed offering from me only to release, as that is a waste of my time and is against the contract you will have to agree to for ordering.

If I come off as annoying I apologize please just tell me and I will try and fix my behavior immediately and try not to do the same in the future. Also if anything I say or do bothers you or are triggers you in any way please inform me so i am not a further burden to you. <3

I was offline for about 2 years during a busy time of my life. So I was inactive and out of the loop from 2019 till June of 2021. This resulted in me now a bit behind on some of my goals but it's alright. I am glad to be back and can't wait to keep achieving my goals.

Please feel free to friend me, send me a message, or ask if a Sylestia is available to sell or trade. Be warned a lot of my Sylestias at the moment are for breeding purposes. But I can arrange to give you offspring if you would like or set them up for you to breed with.

When you ever need a hand with your Sylestias lets say needing to feed them or nurture them, I can be your go to person.

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/7/2021 at 5:37 PM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 8:54 AM Post #2
More About Me

Sexuality: Bisexual
Hogwarts House: RavenClaw/Griffindor (Still Need to Have a Tie Breaker Test)
Favorite Color: Bright Neon Green @
Favorite Animals: Ducks, Cats, and Foxes
Favorite Mythical Creature: Dragons
Favorite Zolnixi Traits: Valentine Lace, Gazelle, Feathered Tail
RP Fandoms I Am In: Warrior Cats, HTTYD, Fantasy, Slowly Getting Into D&D
Where Else I Can Be Found: Discord(GreenCitrus#8008), Steam(Citrus | url: upsidedownballoons), Roblox(GreenCitrus), Instagram(green.citrus)
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/17/2021 at 9:01 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:05 AM Post #3

Previous Outfits

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/17/2021 at 9:01 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:11 AM Post #4
Finished Projects!

Sweet S'more

Current/Future Projects!

Frosted Lace

Forest Shaman

Royal Red

Saturn's Rings
Edited By Greencitrus on 7/4/2021 at 4:16 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.