Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Wingclan Continued!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 8:07 AM Post #1
This will be a Rp story I am doing by myself as a continuation to this https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87205. Check there for backstory, most of this will be in Snowflight's and Swiftleap's POV.

Pinglist (For those that want to be pinged in future story parts):

Allegiances:

Wingclan:
Leader: Dawnstar

Dep: Adderbite

Med: Doefoot
Med app: None yet

Warriors:
Snowflight
Ashflurry
Windrunner
Swiftleap
Antsting
Sundip

Apps: None yet

Queens/Kits:
Brightmoon
Nightkit
Riverkit
Quickriver
Moonkit
Dovekit

Elders: None yet

Rainclan:
Leader: Spiderstar

Dep: Snowfire

Med: Goldensky
Med app: None yet

Warriors:
Leopardfur
Blacktuft
Driftrun

Apps:
Jeerpaw

Queens/kits:
Cloudkit
Thunderkit

Elders: None yet

Snowflight

Snowflight stared at the cat in the entrance, waiting for a answer. 'Your in the Medicine den, you remember what happened.. right?' The cat said to her. '...Not really..' She replied. The cat walked over and sat next to her. 'You remember everything else at least, right?' He said in a kind tone. She sat there for a moment, not knowing what to reply. 'No.. Who are you?' The shocked look on his face gave her a small bit of anxiety, wondering if she said something wrong, she inched away while trying not to move her legs too much. 'You.. Don't.. Remember..?' He said shocked and slightly sad. 'No..? Should I?' She asked a bit confused. 'No.. No...' He got up again ready to leave. 'Wait! Can you at least tell me where I am?' She said quickly 'Oh, your in Wingclan camp, that's all..' He slowly walked away after saying that. Snowflight wondered if she said something wrong then gave up and fell back asleep.

Swiftleap

Swiftleap slowly walked out of the den, sad and worried. Adderbite walked over to him a bit confused 'Whats wrong? Did something happen to Snowflight?' He asked getting a bit worried. 'Yeah.. Its kind of hard to explain I guess..' Swiftleap said to the other tom. Adderbite nodded a bit. 'Alright, if you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me.' Adderbite said giving Swiftleap a quick nudge before walking away. Swiftleap sighed and went to settle in his den.
Edited By Marionettez on 6/23/2021 at 10:09 AM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 6:16 PM Post #2
Swiftleap

Swiftleap woke up the next day, his eyes stung a bit but he ignored it. He got up and walked out of the den, watching Dawnstar jump up on the Skyrock 'All cats old enough to fly extortionary heights, join me beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!' Swiftleap heard their new leader call. Swiftleap walked over to sit beneath the rock followed by the other warriors. He watched as the other leader, Spiderstar found a place at the base of the Skyrock and sat down. 'We have been going through tough times recently, and I would like to introduce you to our guests.' Dawnstar said from the rock. 'We also need to pick a new deputy on top of that.' She said scanning the crowd silently. Her gaze landed on Adderbite. 'Adderbite, will you be the new deputy of Wingclan?' Dawnstar said to the kind tom 'Oh- Yes of course!' He said standing up. The other cats started chanting his name proudly, and Swiftleap gave him a kind smile. 'Now.' Dawnstar said over all the chatting, making everyone fall silent. 'Our guests, Rainclan, had their home destroyed by a volcano nearby. They will stay here for the time being, until they can find a new home.' She said. 'I will let Spiderstar take over the announcements for now.' Dawnstar jumped off the rock and Spiderstar took her place. 'Cats of both clans, sadly, our clan also does not have a deputy at the moment, so we must announce that.' Spiderstar said scanning the crowd like Dawnstar did. His gaze landed on nobody in particular, but he obviously had a idea of who was going to be deputy. 'Snowfire, will you be the deputy of Rainclan?' Swiftleap saw a cat jump up out of the corner of his eye That must be Snowfire... He thought and smiled mostly to himself. 'Of course I will, Spiderstar. The tom said. Spiderstar nodded and the Rainclan cats-and a few Wingclan cats-started chanting his name. 'Then the clans are dismissed for now.' Spiderstar said jumping off the rock. Swiftleap got up and stretched a bit and went over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a large vole and going to the warriors den hoping to see Snowflight waiting for him, then he remembered that she was still in the medicine den. He turned and walked toward the medicine den instead, peeking in and looking at Snowflight 'How are you feeling?'

Snowflight
Snowflight looked up from her paws when she heard the familiar voice from earlier, it was quite soothing to her, but she didn't know why. 'I'm good, why?' She asked. 'Oh, I just brought a vole we can share.' He said settling down next to Snowflight. 'Uh.. Alright..' She said a bit confused why he just suddenly offered some food. 'By the way what's your name? I don't think I ever got it.' Snowflight asked. The tom sighed a bit. 'My name is Swiftleap.' Snowflight liked the name, but didn't say anything. 'So.. Do I have any family here?' She asked. 'Not that I can think of.. Other than your sister, Ashflurry.' He said shaking his head a bit. 'I can go get her if you want?' He half stated half asked. 'Sure.' Snowflight said laying her head down. Swiftleap walked out of the den and Snowflight just looked ahead at one of the stone walls. Soon enough Swiftleap came back with a black cat with green eyes and a tail that faded into white. 'Snowflight!' She exclaimed and walked forward to touch Snowflight's nose. Snowflight was a bit confused but let it happen. Then Swiftleap stepped forward and whispered something to the other cat, which Snowflight assumed was Ashflurry. and the she-cats expression immediately changed from happiness to sorrow within seconds.

Ashflurry
Ashflurry looked at the ground trying to process what she just heard. Her sister.. lost her memories?? She quietly sighed and looked back at Snowflight, trying to hide her sadness. 'Sorry, my name is Ashflurry, if you didn't know.. I'm your sister, don't you remember?' Ashflurry went over to lay down next to Snowflight, and Swiftleap went to her other side. 'Sorry.. I don't really remember anything..' Snowflight said a bit sadly. Ashflurry nodded a bit and layed her head on her paws. 'Well, at least we can make new memories, right?' She said looking up at Snowflight. 'Yeah.. I guess.' Ashflurry saw Swiftleap get up. 'I should probably go for the dawn patrol, you can stay with Snowflight, Ashflurry.' He nodded to them in turn and walked out. 'Hey.. Ashflurry?' Ashflurry heard Snowflight say. 'Yeah?' She asked. 'Will I ever be able to walk again..?' Snowflight said in barley a whisper, and Ashflurry had to strain her ears to hear her. 'We don't know yet, but we can get through this.' Ashflurry said lifting her head up and giving her sister a small lick on the shoulder. Ashflurry heard her sister purr a bit. 'Want to just chat for a bit?' Snowflight asked. 'Sure.' Ashflurry said nodding.
Edited By Marionettez on 6/25/2021 at 8:34 AM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 6/19/2021 at 3:46 AM Post #3
You can talk here if you want to </3

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.