Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > Art Dump For Fun
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Katiew04
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 6:50 AM Post #1
So I need a little dump for my art, and I made one! I have a lot of really fun art I've drawn and even some important ones (I'll add a description for each) that I just want to share with people! This was all made by myself on IbisPaintX.

First piece. This is for a story I'm working on and this is art for the first chapter. I'm going to have more art for the other chapters so I'll post them when I get the chance.

This is on my about me page, but this is an updated reference sheet for my Five Night's at Freddy's original character, Fun Trap. (Not Funtrap it's spaced omg so many people mess it up lol)

This next one is the reference sheet for another side of my character, named Corruption (corruption in the system get it?) This is actually a virus because we all know how viruses work with technology.

So there's something about my original character's past, about burning down crap, yep. Drew that. or at least, part of it. I mean granted wasn't their fault but kind of was- you know what? Gas leak. Let's put it at that...

Second one today! You know how the one above this one has to do with fire? Meh not so much for this one lol. But I do love shading stuff and perspective and point of view (this is somewhat from the side, which is why some of it is weird looking. I also didn't want to draw the bow because I'm lazy and that's just an addition to the design, when this is in the mind.

On a lighter note from the trauma of the past actions of my main original character, this is my only other original character I have. He was originally the child of my original character and was built by her, and for some reason had psychic powers but I'm reworking his story and name, so he is unnamed for now.

That's all I really have for now more will be posted later! :3
Edited By Katiew04 on 6/10/2021 at 8:15 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.