Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Be Nice to Me | PRP With HollowedGround
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/22/2021 at 6:09 PM Post #1
(Sorry this took so long to get up, I got busy and then forgot about it.)
This roleplay is simple and doesn't have any underlying plot, based on the Netflix series "The End of the F***ing World" and "I am Not Okay With This", Be Nice to Me is about two childhood best friends, starting right after a party in the woods. During this party, one of the friends (Who has anger management issues and is known for blacking out and going on a rampage when pushed far enough, though it never goes too bad) blacked out and took out another teenager.
They are now terrified and the other friend decides it would be easier to get their friend a change of clothes and they'll disappear into the woods with a tent and their college savings instead of dealing with the police.

But to continue on the plot; Be Nice to Me is going to be set mainly in a car/hiking- depending on if you want to have the characters hike or drive, the only goal is to get as far away from the police/place of the murders as possible and to lay low, there's not really any set place, for all they know, they could end up in another country. The roleplay will be set after the incident so everything is fresh in the character's minds and we won't get stuck at a point.
The characters will need to like sneak into their homes to swipe some money and a new set of clothes for my character? I'll figure out how that will work before the roleplay starts. If you're fine with it, the roleplay will be chock-full of drama between characters and other things, just to keep things interesting-

--------------------------------------

She didn't remember anything from the point she got to the party- finding herself shaking in the aftermath of a fit of rage as she stood over one of her classmates. His pained expression was shocking- Bruno never thought she could get this bad. "What the hell-", She muttered almost bewildered at the fact that she just killed someone.

They didn't know what to do- they couldn't even remember if they took their pills today. Bruno crouched, only getting scared at the fact that their explosive anger went as far as to cause them to kill another person. Studying the damage further it looked like she got in a fight with him- ending in his throat being slit. Bruno paused for a second, looking for where the weapon went, not wanting to leave any evidence.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 9:14 AM Post #2
(So the party is still going on?)

Howie stood very still about two yards from Bruno, questions racing through his head. Is that guy dead? Did Bruno really do that? Did anyone else see? What happens now? His eyes flicked around nervously, not knowing what to do. He looked at the ground around the scene - Bruno didn't seem to have the weapon. A glint of metal caught his eye and he cautiously walked over, trying not to scare his friend. He pointed to the knife on the ground, "It's over here, I found it."
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 10:09 AM Post #3
(Yep, I changed a couple of things like the number of people killed and so on- also, the reason why Bruno isn't so shaken up is that she's still in a state of shock and the complete reality of what she's done hasn't hit her yet.)

Bruno, who was still searching for the murder weapon jumped a little from the unexpected but familiar voice. They stood up, turning to face Howie. Everything felt sluggish as they walked over to where he was pointing. She reached down, grabbing the handle of the pocketknife, they looked it over, finding the edge of it red. Bruno blinked a bit, looking back up at Howie, expression-filled in confusion. "What did I do?", The brunette asked, as the fear of what she did slowly dawned on her.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 11:45 AM Post #4
"I- I wasn't paying much attention. That guy was near you - talking to you, I think. You got into a fight with him and..." He trailed off. Still more questions ran through his mind like raging water. It was making his head hurt. Howie looked down to the body, a hand over his mouth as his breathing started to pick up speed.

"We gotta get out of here." He murmured, looking back to Bruno, "We can go to my place, c'mon."
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 12:47 PM Post #5
Bruno glanced one last time at the body, backing up towards her friend. "I'm sorry- I ruined your time at the party-", They whispered, looking down at their blood-stained hands and shirt. She felt terrible for freaking out and dragging one of her only friends into her mess. Bruno turned from the gore and scooted a little bit more towards Howie, basically telling him that his idea to leave was a great one.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 5:09 PM Post #6
Howie took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He could freak out later - right now he had to get Bruno out of here. He looked at her before gently grabbing her wrist and walking swiftly through the crowd towards the road. This forest wasn't too far out, and he didn't have the car today - he had walked here.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not much for parties, anyway." He said a bit shakily, letting go of his friend's wrist now that they were out of the crowd.

(He has a drivers license but his mom has the car.)
Edited By HallowedGround on 5/23/2021 at 5:12 PM.
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 5:52 PM Post #7
(Alright)

Bruno stumbled after Howie, trying to make sure they went unnoticed. The dull smother of anxiety, fear, and guilt slowly uncoiled itself from the deepest depth of Bruno's stomach as they were lead through the sea of teenagers that seemed endless. She took a deep breath, looking back down at their free hand shuddering ever so slightly.

When they were a good ways away from the party, she opened her mouth to speak- her sentence starting in a croak. "Still, the only one we go to- and- I kill somebody.", Bruno responded, whipping her eyes. "And I don't even know why, and I'm gonna go to jail- and you could go too because you helped a murderer." They started to cry, mainly scared of themself- going down a spiral of frantic murmuring.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 7:23 PM Post #8
"Hey- calm down. If you break down so will I, and we can't really afford that right now. I don't know what's going to happen, so let's just take this one step at a time. That first step being- getting the heck out of here." Howie said, trying to comfort his friend. He looked back towards the party nervously, not really believing how numb he was to the whole thing. It was like his mind had been unplugged. Shouldn't I be freaking out?

He paused for a bit looking at the shiny red blood that coated Bruno's hands and shirt.
"We, uh, can't let anyone see your shirt like that. Here." He shrugged of his jacket and put it around their shoulders, "Cover it up, we need to go."

(just to clear some things up, he copes through dissociation. When something bad happens and it gets to the point where his mind can't handle it, he just shuts it out and stops thinking. So at first he was like 'omg omg what are we gonna do aaaaa' now he has an objective and his head is empty. It is a way of postponing his freak out, but it also makes him more anxious overall, since bottling it up isn't good for you. He is probably going to have a meltdown later, when the immediate danger has passed.)
Edited By HallowedGround on 5/24/2021 at 9:03 AM.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 11:13 AM Post #9
(ping just in case)
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/27/2021 at 9:44 AM Post #10
Bruno took a deep shaky breath and nodded. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'm just scared.", She sniffled, whipping the tears from her eyes so her vision wasn't blurry. They seriously didn't know what was happening anymore, even- Bruno didn't think it was fair that she had to be like this, and Howie didn't deserve to deal with their issues.

She smiled a little at the gesture even though it was meant for her safety. "Thank you.", They whispered, shoving their arms through the sleeves and zipped it up. After that, Bruno picked up the pace, knowing exactly where Howie's house was.

(Sorry for not responding, I lost motivation for a bit.
I get that, I do the same thing- He and Bruno are probably going to have a meltdown together- character bonding, am I right?)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.