Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Best builds for dungeon battles?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kessaria
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/6/2021 at 12:38 AM Post #1
I'm looking to create a max stat team to battle in the dungeons with, but I'm not sure how best to stat them or which elements are recommended/best to avoid (other than Fire pets not being good in the Dungeon of the Forsaken). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/6/2021 at 3:24 AM Post #2
just about any team should be fine, so long as they're proffed and equipped right (especially if they're max stat lv60+ pets), outside of "don't take a fire pet to fight Vierna" (it's just her who it's bad to use fire pets against in dotf.*) Unless you're not sure of yourself against the vorkid/mycanoid wave/boss battle fighting multiple of their stronger individuals at once, then there's literally no reason not to bring a fire pet in.

* It's "don't bring fire pets against Vierna" because her second phase gets a +50 int buff for each of her "allies" that gets KOd in the first phase, so a fire pet just helps her with that with their multi-hitting attacks (she's actively draining their health during the fight, and takes maybe... 4, 5 turns to KO them herself. When one goes down a new one is immediately summoned in its place) (you've gotta be careful to not use a light pet's fairy light, if it's rank 3 or 4)

I use my ranked lv70 teams to do them (earth/light/air, water/light/fire), these days, but there's not overmuch strategy to the fights in any case (beyond "probably take out Sapphire then Ember then Talon because HP" for nightfall and "don't take out Vierna's help" for dotf. I have the stats of most of the dotf boss enemy stats recorded in here

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.