Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Looking for Slice-of-Life One on One or...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2021 at 3:32 PM Post #1
Hello! I am Uncanny, I am currently looking for people interested in a Slice-of-Life roleplay! I have a couple of narratives, a few of them are rather realistic, but I will add other genres to add variety! Please ping me on the thread if interested.

Before I leap into the narrative, I have expectations to make this fun for me as well as you.
Expectations:

> Absolutely no Homophobia, Transphobia, Racism, or Sexism, that will get you immediately blacklisted. > To continue, this is more of a preference; I'm fine with straight characters, but most of my characters lean toward being of the Alphabet Mafia (LGBTQ+).
> I am totally fine with romance, just nothing dirty, after all this website has children on it.
> Profanity is fine, just don't make it a key part of your character's personality.
> No perfect or overly flawed characters, they aren't fun to role play with.
> Please make your characters match the themes.
> You may add to my narratives, but not change things!
> Some roleplay scenarios might get progressively strange, or dissociative, so if you are sensitive to these, please steer clear of them!
>I'd appreciate it if my partner used semi-literate grammar and gave me at least three sentences when replying. (I'm sorry if I write a book when I reply)
> I would also appreciate it if you would be patient with me because I have gotten busy (Because I'm about to move, but I'll respond asap.)
> Other than that, have fun and tell me some of your roleplay needs to.

Nerratives:

Run Aways
An old role-play scenario of mine, that was used on my old account:
Two eighteen-year-old best friends/a couple decide to run away from their toxic families in Ohio with nothing but an old van, their personal belongings, a gallon of gasoline, and the last of their paychecks. (About a thousand dollars put together, plus another two hundred from a couple hundred being swiped from their parent's) Their destination is one of the character's aunt's house in Northern California, more specifically, Glenn, California. Along the way, they will get stopped up and will meet some rather interesting people and see strange happenings, but all the same, they have to get to California before their money and gas runs out.
(We can also split this off and make it a group of best friends.)

A coming of age story?
The roleplay will be placed in a small town in Washington state, following around a group of family disappointments and their coming of age story. Everything seems normal at first, just a bunch of friends exploring the abandoned places and "haunted houses" in the back yard of their hometown. Right behind it is a forest that parents always warn their children not to go into.
The group has obviously ignored them, and nothing weird has happened yet- but when eleven-year-old, Cassidy Harbor goes missing, everything goes downhill. (Find out more in roleplay- there is cult stuff-)

Be Nice to me
(Don't mind the title coming from a Front Bottoms song.)
This roleplay is simple and doesn't have any underlying plot, based on the Netflix series "The End of the F***ing World" and "I am Not Okay With This", Be Nice to Me is about two childhood best friends, starting right after a party in the woods. During this party, one of the friends (Who has anger management issues and is known for blacking out and going on a rampage when pushed far enough, though it never goes too bad) blacked out and took out three other teenagers.
They are now terrified and the other friend decides it would be easier to get their friend a change of clothes and they'll disappear into the woods with a tent and their college savings instead of dealing with the police.
(I would appreciate having the character with black-outs because I already have a well placed out character for this position)

Alien Room-Mate
Imagine; living in a small apartment in the center of Chicago Illinois, you have your window open to let some fresh air in while you do homework for (College major of choice)- you have the tv on in the back for background noise. Suddenly, the EAS sound recording plays, at first, you don't think much of it, it's usually an Amber Alert or a Weather Warning, but one thing catches your attention, the mention of a UFO landing in a park just a couple of blocks from your apartment complex. You pause, dropping your pencil, and listen for further instruction, but instead, the program is interrupted by a crash coming from your kitchen.
Before you can stop yourself, your curiosity takes over, you grab the scissors from the cup you placed them in and make your way to the kitchen. When you round the corner, another crash sounds, and you find a delirious (And confused) humanoid stumbling around the floor covered in dirty dishes from it sliding through the window just above your sink.
This role play will just be of you hiding your new guest from the government as your friendship grows, during this, you will learn more and more about each other and their species.

These are all of the narratives I have, but if you want to add anything more, or suggest anything go right ahead! Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful/night!

Group PRP Ping List

Run Aways (Group Roleplay)
Stringworms,

A Coming of Age Story?
Stringworms, Scoutwolf, Lylaplylap
Edited By Uncannyclownery on 5/5/2021 at 11:59 AM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 3:09 PM Post #2
i'd be interested in the "run aways" or the coming of age ghost/cult story as a small group roleplay, i'm not too good at prp's but if there was like, one or two more people i think it would be pretty cool
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 7:14 PM Post #3
Sounds fantastic! I'll put you on a ping list, and if more people want to join on either (In a group roleplay), I'll let you know!
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 7:25 PM Post #4
awesome! ^^
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 7:33 PM Post #5
If you want to you can invite some people you think might be interested. ^^
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 7:41 PM Post #6
I'll join in the coming of age story, if that's cool with you. I can't promise to be on all the time as finals are coming up for me, hehe.
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 8:08 PM Post #7
You're perfectly fine, thank you for the heads up! I'll put you on the ping list.
Lylaplylap
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/5/2021 at 9:10 AM Post #8
I'll join the coming of age story if I can! I also probably won't be on all the time for reasons.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/5/2021 at 9:22 AM Post #9
I'd so be interested in Runaways!
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Posted: 5/5/2021 at 11:58 AM Post #10
@Lylaplylap, You are totally fine if you aren't too active! I'll put you on the list!

@Piperlake, Alright, would you want to make it a one-on-one or do it with Stringworms?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.