Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Looking for tips on how to defeat the Un...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 49
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 1:20 PM Post #1
Hello again! Second battle tips forum made by me, what does that tell you? xD

If possible, I would like some tips on defeating the Undead Army in the Garden of Magnates. They just keep coming back again, and again, and again. Then I get to two Arch Mages, but I die right after that. Even when fully healed at the beginning.

So, any tips? Greatly appreciated!!!

Party:
Phantom, 1st Slot
Prince Puff, 2nd Slot
Pearl, 3rd Slot
(Just realized their names all start with P!)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 4:32 PM Post #2
you're hardly the first person to get caught up on the undead army

> You're running your water pet as your tank and your earth pet as... what? Earth is pretty much a dedicated Tank element, and can't really do anything other than that. Water pets can be Buffers rather than Tanks, but Earth pets? Their ability is "Draw all attacks to self". Born to be Tanks. Designed to be Tanks.
So Prince Puff should be in Slot 1, and equipped with Assassin (Str/Agi) equips

>His equips are all severely under-leveled and under-rarity (uncommon equips are the worst in the game)
At lv48, I think maybe HP/Agi profs might work better? Just for that extra evasion and defence. Been a long time since I actually had to raise an earth pet, though.

>Phantom, in the current elemental team setup, should be running in slot 2 as Buffer, equipped with Myrmidon (Str/Dex) (where did you even GET that non-lg warden equip?? those have been defunct and removed from drop pools for years now) and statted 2str. She should be running support for the team, putting ice barriers up as needed (although I've never actually run a Watter Buffer, so it's supposition on my part on how they're set up/used- I usually just stick to the regular old tried-and-true light healer.)
Her equips are also under-leveled, though are decent rarity... but she has an Illusionist relic- a Magic-type relic, which boosts the wrong Damage stat. As a Water pet, she uses the Physical Damage stat to calculate her attack effectiveness, and doesn't use the Magical Damage stat at all. Meaning that +145 damage bonus on that relic is completely wasted.

> Pearl's profs are fine for a fire pet, but as with Phantom, the relic is the wrong type, being a Physical relic on a Magical pet.
On a Fire pet, you want full Evoker gear (Int/Dex)
However, for the undead army, you'll probably want to swap her out for an Air pet, as the best strategy to use against them is to aim for one single enemy slot and just Keep attacking that one slot, forcing all the stronger enemies into a bottleneck. With a Fire element, it will always be damaging at least TWO of the enemies, meaning this strategy doesn't work unless you're just. Using Quick Attack rather than elemental abilities, the whole time.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.