Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Were Waiting Every Night - PRP with Lova...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 1185, 1186, 1187 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:39 AM Post #1

Recently, you got a new job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria. since you were little, you loved the place, the pizza, and all the animatronics. but soon after arrival, you get a call from a mysterious Phone Guy talking about things like Damage or Death and the Bite of 87. you learn that your job is now gonna be a lot more exciting. can you survive all 5 nights, 5 dangerous animatronics, and find out how to help the animatronics?

Echo walked into the building, coming in a bit early at 11:50. she went to the security office after looking around and setting things up. suddenly, the phone rang, surprising her.

(alright, your on!)
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:42 AM Post #2
Echo hearing the phone decided to pick the phone up after calming down from it ringing unexpectedly. Once she had it close to her ear she said, "Hello?"
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:45 AM Post #3
then some answered, saying all of this quickly before she could reply.

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

(sorry for making you read so much, heres the link to his talks if you dont want to to post all this in the future)
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:02 AM Post #4
(It's okay I don't mind reading all of it so your fine)

Echo's mind begins to race with questions. "Recorded Message? Bite of 87? Costumes with wires and stuff that can me? and they can roam?" Echo thought to herself. She checks the camera's after hearing the last message.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:09 AM Post #5
(cool)

at the stage, she didnt like what she saw. Freddy and Chica were staring directly into the camera, and Bonnie was missing.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:14 AM Post #6
Echo looked at the camera screen again and thought, "Where's Bonnie their suppose to be on stage? And why are Freddy and Chica looking at the camera" She looked at the doors and get's ready to shut them.
Edited By Lovador on 4/13/2021 at 9:16 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:16 AM Post #7
after looking at the cameras again, she found something that made her giggle.

Bonnies in the storage room, AKA the closet.

and most people mistook him for a girl at first.

hmmmm. something to think about.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:24 AM Post #8
Echo giggled a bit and had a small smile on her face. She continue to watch the camera although still on alert.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:25 AM Post #9
soon, Chica had also left and was in the party room.

Bonnie had left the closet and was nowhere to be found.

Echo also felt herself being watched.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 9:29 AM Post #10
Echo looked around the office to see what is making, her feel like she is being watched. She still kept an eye out for anything though.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 1185, 1186, 1187
This Page loaded in 1.382 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.