Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Were Waiting Every Night (FNAF PRP) (Ope...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 7:57 AM Post #1
Recently, you got a new job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria. since you were little, you loved the place, the pizza, and all the animatronics. but soon after arrival, you get a call from a mysterious Phone Guy talking about things like Damage or Death and the Bite of 87. you learn that your job is now gonna be a lot more exciting. can you survive all 5 nights, 5 dangerous animatronics, and find out how to help the animatronics?

Notes: This will not have the Glamrock Animatronics or Vanny or anything relating to Security Breach. i dont like making up info about a game i know ill like but havent played yet. all other games [besides FNAF World because screw that game and maybe VR and AR cuz im not sure how to include them but will likely figure out a way] are gonna show.

you start off as the night guard for the FNAF 1 animatronics, including Golden Freddy. more animatronics will be introduced later. also, i changed a few small things in this, like Golden Freddy being nicknamed Goldy and is female, Mangle actually being female, and they arent possessed by the souls of dead kids. more on that later.

a good idea on FNAF games and lore is reccomended.

no animatronics or lore from the books will show here on purpose. it might come here accidentally.

nothing about the FNAF movie will be here, mostly because the movies not out yet.

nothing from FNAF is owned by me. its all owned by Scott Cawthon. credit to him.

this is inspired by the FNAF Fanfic Expect the Unexpected by Arctic Vulpix. if you like reading FNAF stuff, then read that.

Rules:

No being animatronics. sorry, but i got them all. your just the security guard. also, only 1 character per person.

your just gonna interact with me in this. no one else.

no being OP unless i approve.

dont be rude to the players, be rude to the bots. except Mangle. she doesnt deserve it.

put your fav Animatronic from any game in Other to show you read this.

More rules can and will be added later.

Have fun! :D

Form (delete all parenthesis):

Name:

Age (be at least 16 so you can have the freaking job):

Sexuality:

Backstory (optional):

Weapon of choice for defence (no guns or knives or anything. a baseball bat works, or something funny and creative, like glitterbombs, paint balloons, or a tazer pen. also, you always have a flashlight.):

Why did you take the job? (just make up a reason why. pay, curious about the pizzaria, heard rumors about the robots, stuff like that.):

Appearance (pic or description please):

Other:
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 4/12/2021 at 8:18 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 8:14 AM Post #2
Things of Note:

Your in a new rendition of the FNAF 1 Pizzaria. it has the same layout, but with a few important things like, for example, a managers office, meeting rooms, a staff room, and BATHROOMS. the cameras are all in the same spaces, however, and the animatronics just go where they normally do. also, theres a specially made vent system. the vents are big enough for a human to crawl around, but not an animatronic. perfect to get away from robots. if i find a good pic of the pizzaria, ill post it here.

The night guards dont know anything about the FNAF murders or stuff like that. oh sure, they heard rumors, but nothing guaranteed. theyre completely in the dark about the animatronics backstory.

Unlike what Phone Guy says, staying in the office during the nights is not always a good idea.

the camera system is all on a tablet you can take with you if you decide to leave the office. great for staying on the move and keeping an eye on the bots.

its just the first 5 animatronics right now. more will be brought in as the story progresses.

The animatronics are all good or bad in their own way. For example, take the OG animatronics. Freddy is the all-around best and the strongest, Bonnies the most agile, Chicas the most durable and can take the most hits, and Foxys the fastest by a long shot. Golden Freddy... well, shes like Freddy but can freaking teleport, fly, and lives in a poster. so good luck if you find her. they also have personalities. Freddys a rule follower, has a saints patience, and the leader of the band, but knows when to let the rules go when needed. Bonnie is a pranker and loves pranks, but stopped most of them after 1 almost went really bad. he can also be impatient and doesnt think some situations through when his mind is set on a goal. Chica is also very patient and is often sad about having to kill night guards, but if you piss her off or mess with her kitchen and arent her freind, then just pray your soul passes on. Foxy is lazy, very pirate-y, and doesnt like being told what to do. he can also be very kind when needed. Goldy is very curious and mysterious.

the animatronics also have experience issues since they kill so much and dont get time to stop. Freddy and Bonnie are kinda deppressed, Chica is basically a nervous wreck, Foxys stubborn and hangs out in Pirates Cove most of the time, and Goldy is very introverted and shy. remember this. they all need a friend.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 4/12/2021 at 8:17 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 8:18 AM Post #3
(random box in case i need it)
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 8:18 AM Post #4
(another random box i might need)
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 8:23 AM Post #5
Alright, its open!

Interest Ping?
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:09 AM Post #6
Interest Ping?
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:10 AM Post #7
I was filling out the sign up form when you ping me XD.
Name:
Echo Write

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Backstory:
Echo when she was in highschool had a thing for writing and decided to be an author to teenagers. After she graduated she had an argument with her nonsupporting mother that didn't like how she wasn't straight but bisexual. Echo was kicked out of the house and Echo rented an apartment room that she could afford with the money she had. She is still in contact with her dad because he supported her in everything and is more of a parent then her mom was towards her.

Weapon of choice for defense:
Tactical pen (Hope this is okay and this is kinda ironic for Echo since she is a writer)

Why did you take the job?:
She need the money for college and pay for rent and to save money for the future.

Appearance (pic or description please):

Other:
Mangle and Golden Freddy
Edited By Lovador on 4/13/2021 at 2:33 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:11 AM Post #8
lol, also, cool! thanks! let me know when you fill this out.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:27 AM Post #9
I am done filling out my form.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/13/2021 at 8:29 AM Post #10
that girl is the most anime thing iv ever seen.

i love it.

ACCEPTED. and dont worry, tactical pens fine. just dont turn it into a tactical RPG pen or something.

so, this is just me making this RP multiple times with different people, so we can start ours now if you want.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.