Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Gold! Fast!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mysticfoxwolf
Level 40
Fancy Pants
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 8:06 PM Post #1
I need gold!!!!!!

As being an only level 18 user, I obviously need at least 20,000 more gold . Do you have any advice? Btw, my Sylestia progress is where I'm still leveling up before I defeat the first boss (literally). Now, since I have 2,113 gold you might be wondering why I need so much. It's because I have only 6 stable stalls left, and I breed like crazy
Edited By Mysticfoxwolf on 3/30/2021 at 8:10 PM.
Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 8:09 PM Post #2
I am told I am not allowed to just give u the gold, but I can help u find ways to earn it.

Methods:

1. Missions are the BEST way to earn gold.

2. If you go to trolls blight caverns and press "explore" then if you find battle press "runaway" if you find an object press "reveal" then you will get a chest full of gold, or a fairy mushroom.

3. Once you get to the lost grove (the last thing to explore on the map so far) you can earn a lot of gold every day.

4. Sell stuff of HIGH VALUE such as tagged (non bred pets, exclusive or tamed THEMES) You can tell if a pet is themed if you go to the bottom of the page and see something like this if the star is gold like that then it is tagged, but if it is blue then it is PB (purebred). Tagged will sell faster, and for a much higher price fewer if it has fewer traits. Avatar items can also sell for a lot if they are rare. If something is a new item (just got released for a festival) then it will sell very fast, but if it is near the end of the fest then the value will be low. Another thing to sell would be equipment. A lot of equip will not sell though. Only lost grove equipment has a chance of being sold on broker. LG (lost grove) equip consists of exotic (least value) vinethorn (fair value) and stoneweave (amazing value, 750k-1.5mil per piece) but it is very hard to find. All other equip should be sold to the site because there is a very very low chance of it being sold. You can sell to the site by right clicking something in your inventory, you can put something on broker by clicking the item in inventory and pressing "broker item".

5. Selling fest currency, during fests there is a currency like winter fest is frost tokems, fall fest in chocolate coins, etc. Then there are mini fests like week of love (WoL) Which have candy hearts you can sell, and fortune fest (WoF/FF) which have ticket pieces you can sell. You can see the lowest price on broker by clicking broker item, then just lower it by a few coins or like 5,000g or something. Then people will buy yours because it is the cheapest! The mini fests currency is a LOT harder to get to it sells for a whole ton more.

Ok, I think that is enough for now. I hope this helped! If you have anymore questions just ask, I would be happy to give a hand!
Mysticfoxwolf
Level 40
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 8:16 PM Post #3
Thanks so much for the advice! I'll try to do most of them when I can!
Mysticfoxwolf
Level 40
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/31/2021 at 8:55 AM Post #4
Though... some really nice player just sent me 25,000 gold! I just purchased that tab! Thank you so much Fryed! (I think that was your username)
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 12:42 AM Post #5
Seconding what was said above.

Missions are definitely the easiest way to get gold.
Starting out at lower levels you can send pretty much any level pet on easy missions, but later on I would suggest having specific mission pets. (I have 3 of each for each mission type seen on the first tab, last three rows, of my stables) These mission pets only have the abilities of the mission they are sent on: Heath, Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, and Agility. Since they are only used for missions it doesn't matter what element you choose for them as long as you can increase their chosen stat.
Doing this is also nice because then your pets don't just sit in your stables looking pretty, they help out by earning gold.

When selling things for money try to find what similar items/pets are selling for. Sometimes it's better off to sell an item in the sell tab than trying to sell it on the broker.
Mysticfoxwolf
Level 40
Fancy Pants
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 7:38 AM Post #6
I'll use this advice! Though, I don't know what a mission is...
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 9:03 AM Post #7
Here is a guide to making gold: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=2280
And here is a guide to missions: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.