Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Hello!!!!!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 49
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 3:34 PM Post #1
Hello! I am Wolfofwings and I have gone cray-cray. Like, seriously.
Im not sure if this is the right index spot??? But Im using it!
So Im not a high level at all.
Only 27.
So, Im still on Lord Somethings Vulnyx pets. Thunder and Bolt, I think.
And I just cannot beat them!
So...I need help.
*also Im thinking of starting a business any ideas?*
Please, I need tips if you can remember beating them!
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 4:27 PM Post #2
what does your team look like, can you link them here ?

While at your level you wont have access to any craisy equipement yet, the items and element you use are still capable to give you the boost you nead to beat this boss. ^-^
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 4:30 PM Post #3
They are Wonder and Winggg
Wonder will be replaced by Phantom when she gets off a mission

Sorry I cant link them but I try using guides but they never work
And Winggg probably by Prince Puff havent gotten to that yet
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 4:39 PM Post #4
I see, well, the first thing you nead to do to increass your chances of winning would be to give them both an element. The best set up usualy have a tank an attacker and a healer but since you only have two spot, it may be better to go with a tank/deffence oriented pet in first slot and an attacker in the second. Each elements have a short description of what would be their best role when you look through them. ^-^
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/30/2021 at 10:59 PM Post #5
things like this are best put in either the Q&A forum or the Battle Discussion forum

for a basic direct link, you get the url of the page, eg. https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=6215836 and put it in url tags (hit the blue button that says URL to get the tags: [*url][*/url] (obviously the tags don't have *s in them), put the link inside the tags: [*url]https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=6215836[*/url] to get https://www.sylestia.com/proficiency/?pet_id=6215836

your pets have no elements assigned (no access to elemental attacks), no prof points assigned (miss out on large stat boosts), incomplete equipment setup (miss out on stat boosts), and only have very low level and rarity equips (stat boosts are a lot lower than they could be). Wonder is also only level 13. All of these are hindering you.
Is there any reason you aren't using a higher level pet like Phantom?

Anyway, first thing is, you want to assign your elements
Typical team setup once you have three team members (you unlock the third in the second region's town) is a Tank in slot one, a healer or buffer, and an attacker.

Earth: dedicated tank, Physical element. Should be equipped with Assassin (str/agi) gear. Prof points usually go to Agility first.
element focus is on making enemies attack only it

Shadow: Primary tank, but more versatile than earth. Magical element. Tank Shadows should get Illusionist gear (int/agi)
element focus is on absorbing hp from enemies

Water: Usually a tank, also can be used as a party Buffer. Physical element. Tank waters should get Assassin gear, Buffers should get Myrmidon (str/dex). str/agi profs
element focus is on shielding and buffing/debuffing

Light: Usually a party healer, sometimes used as a tank. Magical element. Healers should get Evoker gear (int/dex), tanks should get illusionist. Profs on healers are typically all int
element focus is on full-party healing

Fire: Dedicated Attacker. Magical element. Evoker gear. Int and Dex profs.
element focus is on spread damage

Air: Dedicated attacker, physical element. Myrmidon gear, Str and dex profs.
element focus is on single target damage

If you have a decent reputation with Esior's Haven you can get some good equips from the Town Hall (despite the level and rarity being low, they're some of the best equips available for low level pets between lv0 and 25. They're untradable and require a high rep to buy as consequence)

For lv25+ pets, you can easily get lv25 legendary gear off of the broker or from lv25/very hard esior haven mission satchels, and you can get lv20 rare and epic equips (and legendary if you're really lucky) from lv20 hard esior mission satchels
Wolfofwings
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/31/2021 at 3:47 PM Post #6
Thank you! Because of your tips I was (finally) able to beat them!!!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.