Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Best place to LVL up pets?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ruth160
Level 61
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/13/2021 at 1:45 PM Post #1
Does anyone know what would be the best place to LVL up pets? I have a team of LVL 60 and another at LVL 50 and i want to what would be the best locations for leveling them up without them fainting constantly. is there a guide showing what LVL each zone or location is?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/13/2021 at 8:53 PM Post #2
I have a list of what levels each area has here

Really the best place to grind is the fest zones, but since springfest is a while away...

Dungeon of the Forsaken (once per day)

Astryl's Tranquility

Lost Grove (upper area of the forest, where the barracks, druids, and entrance are (only one-enemy mobs spawn in this part)

Missions (Exceptional completion of a lv25 easy mission nets 21k exp, making a total of 252k exp for 12 missions/hours)

(if your team is fainting constantly you might want to check your team's setup- you might have proficiencies or equips set up wrong. If you link the teams you're using, we can check them over for you?)
Ruth160
Level 61
Posted: 3/14/2021 at 7:29 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97204&page=1#2
Author: Scathreoite
Time Posted: 3/13/2021 at 8:53 PM
I have a list of what levels each area has here

Really the best place to grind is the fest zones, but since springfest is a while away...

Dungeon of the Forsaken (once per day)

Astryl's Tranquility

Lost Grove (upper area of the forest, where the barracks, druids, and entrance are (only one-enemy mobs spawn in this part)

Missions (Exceptional completion of a lv25 easy mission nets 21k exp, making a total of 252k exp for 12 missions/hours)

(if your team is fainting constantly you might want to check your team's setup- you might have proficiencies or equips set up wrong. If you link the teams you're using, we can check them over for you?)

Thank you so much for the guide and sure thing, we can check my party.

This is my Main Party: Neon Spark and Foxy. They usually faint in battle pretty quick with tough enemies.

This is my Second Party: Angel Patch and Lucky. This party does pretty well in battle but I have a hard time leveling them up.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 3/14/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #4
A more typical team setup is Tank/Healer/Attacker, followed by Tank+Healer/Attacker/Attacker and full-survivalist

So with the main team, you have no team healer at all- either a Light Healer or Tank, or a Water Buffer or Tank counts here. These are the only two elements that can heal other party members (light is better at it, since that's the focus of its abilities)

So let's go-
Earth Tank:
> Slot 1 (lead pet)
> Sparks' profs should be okay
> Equips are wrong- he has a Magic type relic (boosts Magic Damage, when Earth is a Physical element, and doesn't use the Magical Damage stat at all)
> As an Earth Tank he needs Assassin (Str/Agi) or (since he's lv60) Warden or Tidal Lord Lost Grove gear (Exotic or Vinethorn)

Air Attacker:
> slot 2 or 3
> Profs should be preferably 2Str/1Dex (Fire and Air attackers need Dex to get the crits that allow them to inflict their base attack's debuffs)
> more incorrect equips- an air pet should have either full Myrmidon or (at lv60+) full Storm Caller (LG gear)

Fire Attacker:
> slot 2 or 3
> Profs should be preferably 2Str/1Dex
> Incorrect equips again- Fire pets want Evoker or (lv60+) Pyromancer (LG gear)

(basically you got Neon and Foxy's equips backwards, putting Evoker on the air pet and Myrmidon on the Fire pet)

You could swap either the Fire or Air attacker to being a Light Healer
(Evoker or Pyromancer equips, profs either 3int or 2int/1dex)
Or swap from an Earth Tank to a Light Tank
(Illusionist or Lightbringer equips, profs more likely to vary- 1hp/2int? 1int/2agi? something else? Depends on the pet and player)
or go with a Water Buffer (I've never used one, but they might want Storm Caller/Myrmidon also?) or Water Tank (set up basically the same as Earth tank, but more lean to str where earth leans to agi, and leaning towards Tidal Lord over Warden equips)

Basically, having the right equips and a pet that can heal teammates (/buff them/debuff enemies) will help a lot
Once you pick what your team's element setup will be we can probably toss over some lg exotic equips, and you can also buy them from the broker

lv50 team
Okay, well, I have used a water/light/shadow team before. Not really the fastest battlers, since there's no dedicated attackers (air/fire), but probably make a decent survivalist team
I ran mine with water tanking and shadow as the 'attacker', don't know what setup you're using with these ones?
First thing to note is that both the light and shadow pets have Phys. Damage relics, but should have Magic Damage relics

Light should probably be dedicated healer in this team (so slot 2 or 3), and so he should have a full compliment of Evoker gear (or Archon, if you can get lucky with DotF boss drops) and his profs should be 2int

Whichever between Lucky and Angel is in slot 1 as tank should have Agi-type gear (Assassin if it's Angel, Illusionist if it's Lucky- Or Natureguard or Revenant respectively if, again, you manage to get lucky with DotF boss drops)
Water and shadow might be best with 1 attack/1agi for profs, but again, tank element leans a lot to player preference and style

Whichever one isn't the Tank pet should probably have the dex-oriented equips (Myrmidon for water, Evoker for Shadow (or Primalist (water) / Archon (Shadow) if, again, you get lucky boss drops from dotf) and perhaps full attack profs?

Or you could run them as like, a proper full-survivalist team (never done it, I assume it uses a lot more agi and hp focus, but I dunno)

(and for lv50 pets we can open a bunch of lv50 mission satchels and see if we get any that you might need, if you'd like. I have 114 that I need an excuse to make myself open)
Ruth160
Level 61
Posted: 3/18/2021 at 1:55 PM Post #5
sure thing we can do that.

I am assuming when you say DotF you mean Dungeon of The Forsaken? I think my dungeon might be glitched. all the enemies are always LVL 60 and when I look up guides for the dungeon they say the level should be LVL 50.

I also changed the armor for my pets to what you recommended, I didn't have some of the armor so i did the best I could. Thank you so much for the help btw! :D
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 3/18/2021 at 3:25 PM Post #6
yes, DotF is Dungeon of the Forsaken. And it is definitely lv60, as we have listed in the page we linked?
It's possible that the level got upped when there were certain changes were made (namely the addition of the Ancient Relics and Forsaken Guardian vene eggs to Vierna's drop table, or when the Lost Grove was released and the level cap was initially raised to lv65) and that those guides were made before that but that was years ago and my memory isn't that good so I can't say for sure. I might ask around nd see if anyone else remembers.

(also, Foxy has a lv60 legendary myrmidon bracer right now- swap that onto Neon to replace her lv45 epic)
(I'll do a bout of opening some satchels a bit later and see what I get, but it's pretty early in the morning right now and I am Sleepy)
Ruth160
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 11:03 AM Post #7
Thanks for the armor! I have used the armor and given them to the pets that i think best suit them, based on what you told me earlier, and they are already looking tons better!

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.