Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 3/2/2021 at 12:49 PM Post #1
Adventure is calling

pm/ping/dm me if you want to be ping to get updates on this. Criticism is welcome. You can suggest your own characters to this.

Persephone was living a normal life. Her best friends introduce her to an online game called Sylestia. Persephone starts to play the game later that day. After a few years of playing she got pretty good and has many pets, gold, dias, and many other things although she runs out of gold pretty fast. But one day Persephones computer made a weird message in her email from the game. Persephone clicked on the message and read through it, she clicked accept thinking it was just another event from the game but the computer sucked Persephone into the game. When Persephone opens her eyes to see that she is in her avatar in the game.Persephone is on an adventure to find out what is going on and find out why she is in the game Sylestia. With Obsidian Fox by her side can they face the dangers and find out what is happening or will they perish in the progress?
Edited By Lovador on 4/11/2021 at 7:13 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2021 at 12:50 PM Post #2
Edited By Lovador on 4/13/2021 at 8:37 AM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2021 at 12:51 PM Post #3
Pinglist
Edited By Lovador on 3/2/2021 at 12:52 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/2/2021 at 12:52 PM Post #4
Characters

Persephone
Persephone is 16 years old and a high schooler. She grew up in a middle class family. She was 13 when she got introduced to the game Sylestia. The day she replied yes was the day everything changed. When she opened her eyes she wasn't in her home and her real life appearance became her avatar in the game Sylestia.

------------------------------------------------

Azizi's mask off ------------ Azizi's Mask on
Azizi
Azizi is one of the many knights to the village that Persephone is near. Azizi is well respected in the village even though he dresses differently than the other knights in the village. He is smart and knows how to respect people when he needs to. No one knows where he comes from before but he is hiding something and no one knows what his past is. No one knows what he looks like under the mask he wears on either.

Max
Max is the priest and king of a kingdom on an island. He is somewhat cruel and only wants to find his older brother for revenge for something. Max will use any means necessary to achieve this goal even if it means to summon the evil again.

The Wandering Spirit
Most doesnt know what she look like before she became a spirit but she has been a wandering spirit guiding those lost in the woods. Legends say that she first appeared when the best witch in sylestia whom was Alastor defeated the great evil threatening Sylestia but Alastor vanished without a trace. Many people and sylestia species called her The Wandering Spirit

Alastor
Alastor is one of the best witches in the village before an evil came into Sylestia and corrupting most of the world. She fought the evil and won but she know the evil would come back. She gathered all of her magic and summoned someone to help stop this evil for good. She vanished and became a legend around Sylestia.

Aries Black
Aries is the very evil in the world. No one knows how he was created or what he wants to accomplished with Sylestia.

Obsidian Fox
Obsidian Fox is Persephone's starter pet since she started playing the game. His element is light and he is at level 70. His rank for each of his power is at rank 5. His proficiency points are 3 intelligence, 1 health, and 1 agility.

Malis
Malis is the one that comes at night. He is the one that most people want to keep as a pet. Some say he is a legend while others say he is a myth.

Sasuke
Sasuke is Alastors loyal companion since Alastor was a kid. When Alastor disappeared he starts to roam around the world trying to find the person that Alastor summoned to Sylestia.

(Design and pet(I own one of them because of raffle that they hosted) by Fox)
Wicked Rose
Wicked rose was thrown out by her last owner for have a scary appearance. She was saved by Persephone when she was hurt. Wicked rose will always be loyal to Persephone and help her in anyway.

(Design and pet(I own one of them because of raffle that they hosted) by Fox)
Lovely Bouquet
Lovely Bouquet is the one that is free and doesnt like people. She never stays for to long in one place and likes to move around Sylestia. She will also follow her instincts on who to trust.
Edited By Lovador on 4/16/2021 at 12:26 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/15/2021 at 10:08 AM Post #5
Prologue
Legends say that a great evil was born in the world Sylestia. Many claimed that they saw this strange male and so afterwards they would mysteriously disappear in the night. Only to turn up months later changed. Their skin would be the color black. Their eyes would be pure white. Hair white as fallen snow. People become scared and start to hide whenever the evil comes into town. Little by little, town by town, Kingdom by kingdom. The evil took over Sylestia.

One day a powerful witch named Alastor fought the evil and banished him from sylestia. But before he got banished his last words were. You may have won this battle but sooner or later I will be back to finish the job and you wont be there to stop me, Alastor disappeared shortly afterwards. No one knows where she went or if she is alive. Many years past and Sylestia healed.

But Sylestia never forgot the evil that came to the world. Sylestia can feel that the evil will come back. What people dont know is that Alastor used the last of her magic to summon someone to help Sylestia and stop this evil once and for all.
Edited By Lovador on 4/9/2021 at 2:04 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/9/2021 at 2:18 PM Post #6
Chapter 1
Persephone looked around but could only see white around her not a single color in sight. Where am i? Persephone thought to herself. A bright light made her shut her eyes tightly. "You are so young but you have so much spirit and life ahead of you," A voice said. Persephone opened her eyes to see a lady that has pure white skin and her eyes are grey. The lady hair is also pure white.
She seems to have a white dress with gold accents to the dress. Persephone looked at the lady and asked, "Who are you?" The lady gently smiled and said, "-----------------". Persephone couldn't hear what the lady was saying but before she could say anything she woke up with her friend Tina in her face. "I have been trying to wake you up for about five minutes," Tina said. Persephone sighed and asked, "What time is it?" Tina chuckled and said, "School is over and time for Summer Break Girl! "Persephone smiles and gets up and starts to pack her stuff up. "I wonder what that dream was all about?" Persephone thought to herself.
Persephone headed straight home and got on her computer. Once she logged on she started to play the game site Sylestia. After selling her offspring from projects and replying to pings, Persephone logs off for the night. She opens her email and finds a strange email from the game. "Whats this? And why is there a message from Sylestia? I didn't send any email to the admin," Persephone thought to herself. She sighed and opened the email. The email said.

Dear Rosawolf(Persephone's in game name),
My whole world is endangered from a great evil from taking over the world. I am asking for your help please. You are my only hope in stopping the evil in my world. I know it will be difficult to accomplish but I believe you are the one to help my world from being destroyed.
From
-------

Persephone was confused on why she couldn't read the last word of the email. Out of the corner of her eye she sees an accept and decline button on the bottom of the email. She shrugs and clicks the accept button. Persephone is thinking that its another event that is being tested before the admin sets it up for the game Sylestia.
After the accept button was clicked everything went very strange in Persephone's room. Wind was going wild in the room even though the windows were closed. Shadows begin to form and Persephone starts to get sleepy. As she started to fall asleep her computer glitched and sucked Persephone into the computer.

AN: It's Lovador here this took me a while to make and can you guess what the two phases and words are(They are the ones that are crossed out a bit)? I do hope you enjoy this so far and this is my second Fanfiction I am writing(One on Wattpad that I need to update and the second one on here)
Edited By Lovador on 6/8/2021 at 4:43 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2021 at 8:30 AM Post #7
Chapter 2

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.